Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coins to invest (vote) - page 11. (Read 5216 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

Verified Digital Assets vote only
https://cryptonaire.com/digital-assets/

I only cast mainstream currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

I prefer to invest in Ethereum. because I once invested in Ethereum, and the profits I earned when investing in Ethereum were substantial. so by having Ethereum as a coin that I have and used to invest very profitable. besides that a lot of the profits that are given when investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 210
I think there are many promising projects that were released or released in the past year. Ethereum has taken first place. I think Ethereum is the best currency right now. It has great investment value, and now many ICO are traded through Ethereum, so Ethereum will grow in the future. this is good.

Activity: 168
My favorite coin for investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum these two coins are the best and now dominate the crypto market, I am very sure if using both for investment will definitely be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I see the development of coins growing and getting better. this greatly affects the state of the market and helps to increase the market even higher. besides, those coin prices are able to change with good development. as happened to the growing Etheerum. so Ethereum became my favorite coin for now.
Activity: 87
I choose BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, BCH, and BTO, ADA, DASH. I am very optimistic about the development of these types of coins. If you can diversify their investment, they will certainly get a good return.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don't think I have any favourite coins, but I am holding BTC and Ethereum and now adding NEO and ICON has the basis of my portfolio, the reason I have these four is because I believe their demand will continue to grow as more ICOs demand for them 
Favorite coin is the most popular one betwen bitcoin and etherium but for investment i choose etherium as my first choice. Second choice is bitcoin and continue with other.
Bitcoin and etherium always become basic of many portofolio. Above so far etherium has the most percentage a little more than bitcoin.
Activity: 16
Ethereum is my favorite coin.my 80% money invest in Eth. The primary reason for this being that it is an actual application and actual platform which can be used in the longer term.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
why you did not put waves in this vote ?
i think waves is good enough as platform and cryptocurrency, with DEX and others features inside the platform
regards
Activity: 22
ETH is actually one of the best options to invest in. The primary reason for this being that it is an actual application and actual platform which can be used in the longer term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
My favorite coins for investment are Bitcoin and Ethereum, I use Bitcoin for long-term investments and I use Ethereum for short-term investments, I'm sure it will generate huge profits in the future if I choose it for investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I think that NEO is one of the best options because while you hold it also gives you GAS which has an immediate value so you can hodl and get some cash too at the same time.
Activity: 67
Ethereum is the currency that I invest in most. I have 80 percent of the currency in Ethereum. I am very optimistic about this currency. I think Ethereum has great potential and it has a lot of room for growth. So I invested a lot in Ethereum.
Activity: 63
It is clear that Ethereum has taken the first place. I think Ethereum is the best currency at the moment. It has great investment value, and now many ICOs are traded through Ethereum, so Ethereum will develop in the future. it is good.
Activity: 42
I still prefer zec because of it a privacy coin and stellar lumen because  it wonderful platform with much potential
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
Presently i have four favourite coins. My first favourite coin ever since i got into crypto, has been Ethereum, followed by Bitcoin. Recently, i have considered holding NEO, because of the potentials embedded in this good coin. It is a coin with almost the same similarity with Ethereum. It is likely to become a boom this year. I am also a holder of XRP. I have been holding XRP since last year, till now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

I like xlm and xem because they are cheaper and have more potential for growth than expensive coins.BTC
Activity: 103
I voted for btc, eth, neo, and bch. I am very optimistic about these four, especially supporting neo, which has exceeded Ethereum in some aspects.
Activity: 272
For us ENTHEERA is also good we get now because the current condition is also low price so you will generate more profit, and also eth and bitcoin we also very good that we hope in the future.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Our favorite coins are ETHEERA, because for us they are also still the cheap price we get, and you can get token from them because the price is also relatively cheap, and you can hold several months ahead by waiting for price increase higher than current price because ENTHEERA also has a long future. and can also invest in bitcoin and ethereum because they are also a good future that we produce.
Pages:
Jump to: