Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coins to invest (vote) - page 14. (Read 5216 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
My favourite altcoin is, and will always be Ethereum, it's technology is what makes it much more relevant than the others.
That is why i think that ethereum will always be the best coin.

I also agree if etherium also included one of the altcoin are nice but the bitcoin is still superior than on the other, hopefully can indeed survive the quality
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
for me, NEO is the best choice. another crypto like btc, eth, or ripple already have a high value so they will grow up slowly and I think NEO will grow up more faster than the others.
If I were the most promising ETH gan viewed the price is now also been stable but has dropped the price, but the price gan also normal again, neo, bch seems good too
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
My favorite altcoin is bitcoin, xem, ethereum
I think in 2018 there will continue to be developments about the coin
let's see them to the moon
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would go with Hshare and Ethereum. They're both similar platforms with proven track in crypto world. They might not offer the highest ROI but it will be a steadily profitable investment
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I think it's the bitcoin and eth that will dominate. And neo also seems to be supported by many communities. I do not know you create a list based on what, but you should include waves in the list.
Activity: 28
As compared to some of the other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is actually one of the best options to invest in. The primary reason for this being that it is an actual application and actual platform which can be used in the longer term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
The most voliatile coin is going to be the favorite one as it provides with ability to gain profit. For sure, your knowledge and practical experience are always essential to win.
Activity: 116
April 30, 2018, 04:05:25 PM
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

Verified Digital Assets vote only
https://cryptonaire.com/digital-assets/

I choose the ETH, DASH, WAVES, NEO, RIPPLE, NEM & IOTA cux these are my favorite and best coins.  Which has a great community, product, platforms & Ideas.
Activity: 448
April 30, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
clearly, these coins took general public assumption is ETH LTC IOTA NEO all these coins got maximum votes which is good deal all the coins  have strong trust factor
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
I would go with XEM and Ethereum. They're both similar platforms with proven track in crypto world. They might not offer the highest ROI but it will be a steadily profitable investment
Activity: 289
April 30, 2018, 03:03:29 PM
I see Ethereum and Bitcoin dominate, I myself prefer Ethereum, it is because of the many platforms that use ethereum, with it we can predict, the price will continue to increase
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 30, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
Favorite altcoins is zil,this year brought a very good profit, and expect further growth from him!
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
Voted for neo and iota.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
My favorite coins to invest are bitcoin and ethereum.. I think those two have a big possibility for us to earn bigger especially when you invested it for long term investment. as for they are the most stable one.
Activity: 82
April 30, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
For longer term I am investing only in BTC, ETH a part of to ETC, for a high-risk and short term I choose coins with some with some price pump expected, for example I made like 30% with some Masari coi so it can be whatever coin... However I think that EOS, NEO and TRX has some potential for future and I will probably jump in as the price go little lower.
Activity: 504
April 29, 2018, 10:45:26 PM
I prefer bitcoin and ethereum to other altcoins so I advise you to buy bitcoin and ethereum which is very clear that the coin condition is very limited and has a very good project that can be used for now and the future.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 01:49:28 PM
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

Verified Digital Assets vote only
https://cryptonaire.com/digital-assets/

In all honesty, BTC and ETh are the rock solid investments in terms of crypto. I believe that you can never miss a profit or these could never be a lost investment. With BTC and ETH, all you need is the right timing for you to sell out. Once you already a fair amount of these two, you could start experimenting on other coins. I think this way is the most logical way to handle your coins.
Activity: 287
April 29, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
My favorite coin to invest is bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. The three coins I think have great potential in the future. I believe in those coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 71
April 29, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
My favourite altcoin is, and will always be Ethereum, it's technology is what makes it much more relevant than the others.

EOS enables the developers to build decentralized applications. These can be built in the public environment. Moreover, scalability can be easily achieved with the help of this platform.
Activity: 133
April 29, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: