Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coins to invest (vote) - page 12. (Read 5216 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I always have 75% in Ethereum. The rest is either stored in bitcoin or distributed in day trading. I don't even know what's better than Ethereum.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
the EOS and BCN are already overrated, now it is better to buy ETC and ZEC

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

Verified Digital Assets vote only
https://cryptonaire.com/digital-assets/

EOS is an Altcoin that has a pretty good development and increased rapidly. these EOS weeks show a proud development. so that EOS is able to overtake the existing coin above it, namely Litecoin. besides EOS also has an increasing level of interest. so as to trigger Eos prices to increase. so by investing in EOS is the right choice.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
My favorite Coin if my little capital is XVG and RDD, and my favorite coin if my capital is a lot of BTC because this coin has a fast movement.
Activity: 21
Hi ! My favourite coin is Ethereum!
Activity: 161
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

I see a good Ethereum to be an investment .. because Ethereum has a high potential for a very helpful market development.
so by investing in Ethereum can increase prices and quality on Ethereum. so I support you to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 70
I voted bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin because those have always been my favorites and those are the coins I currently have in my portfolio right now. They have good projects, good developers and above all, loyal investors which is what every coin in the market needs to grow. Smiley
Activity: 149

I keep these coins because It is a very cheap and potential coins:-

DASH
IOTA
ETH
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Ofcourse, we expect those peeps are choosing BTC and ETH because it is well trusted coins.
Activity: 64
I always like Ethereum in all altcoins. Ethereum will be so much better in the future. All transactions can be done with Ethereum. After thet I like NEO. There will not be a time coming to Ethereum. So I am holding NEO. I hope you will benefit.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
My favorite coins are BTC (Bitcoin) dn XMR (Monero). The coins I believe in long-term investment.
Activity: 21
I voted bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin because those have always been my favorites and those are the coins I currently have in my portfolio right now. They have good projects, good developers and above all, loyal investors which is what every coin in the market needs to grow.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
I voted for BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC, XEM, and ETC for long term. The rest I could invest for short to medium term of 6 months to 1 year. NEO could also be for long term but I am not a solid NEO supporter. I would rather put in Stratis (Strat), Waves (Waves), and Cardano (ADA). Anyway, when it comes to day trading or swing trading and scalping, almost all coins are going to be considered for investment.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
I love ETH and ETC, but now I prefer ETC for the reason that ETC undervalued more than ETH
Activity: 172
BTC   - 131 (20.3%)
ETH   - 139 (21.6%)
I strongly agree if bitcoin and ethereum become favorite coins as both kings and queens will continue to grow and be made for long-term investments
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Currently I have most money in LTC / EOS / COSS / DTR and I am keeping those for sure, while slowly increasing position and so far I am more than happy, ROI is insane and I expect COSS / DTR to explode, while LTC / EOS are my safe bets.

I hold a lot of other coins, but I am betting mostly on those SONM, XZC, NEBL, ELIX, NEO etc.
Activity: 224
Monero is the Best crypto currency for long term holdings then any others crypto currency
Activity: 89
I still believe in TRX, XVG and TOA with TRX and XVG are my stabilizers while TOA is the one with highest possible multiplier.
Activity: 222
As compared to some of the other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is actually one of the best options to invest in. The primary reason for this being that it is an actual application and actual platform which can be used in the longer term.
Activity: 28
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: