Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018 - page 4. (Read 968 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 12:42:49 AM
Ethereum is my favorite Altcoin,
Ethereum quality is very good and the price is more stable I feel sure if using Ethereum for investment will be very profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 12:31:56 AM
Although I can list 10-15 coins which are doing good this year, but the best amongst all is IOS Token. I have never seen a coin grow so much during an ongoing campaign and the increase too was exponential. That has made IOS Token my favourite coin for the first half of the year. You never know if some other coin does as well in future, but ios token for now would be my first choice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 12:29:39 AM
there are altcoins that are now my favorite. including ethereum. ripple and cardano are coins that I now love to invest in the long run to get a lot of benefits from doing the storage
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 12:27:29 AM
These cryptocurrencies are often referred to as “Altcoins” as they provide an alternative to Bitcoin. It can be a difficult task to choose the best altcoins, as there are thousands of options .
Activity: 104
May 21, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Bitcoin is still the best choice for me. I also invested EOS, XVG and AE this year. We all think that this year is a year when the public chain broke out, so I think EOS and AE will have great potential for development.
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
I still and trust with alternative coin ethereum, because I get this altcoin in an easy way. And the price of ethereum is not bad, because ethereum is the second plan from bitcoin.
yes, I also chose Ethereum, Ethereum quality is the best among other Altcoin and now ETH becomes the best coin after Bitcoin, I am sure ETH has a bright future so I use ETH for my investment.

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
May 21, 2018, 12:05:41 AM
Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

MY holding altcoins are the long term:-

DASH
IOTA
NEM

I believe its price will be grown in these next few months and it will bring me a good profit.
I am currently interested in EOS and I want to make EOS my favorite coin and I will hold it in the long run for a much bigger profit.
so I will have a little money to buy EOS or even I will exchange my Altcoin to replace it with EOS.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
I still and trust with alternative coin ethereum, because I get this altcoin in an easy way. And the price of ethereum is not bad, because ethereum is the second plan from bitcoin.
Activity: 166
May 20, 2018, 11:56:04 PM
The coins never give good luck for me is like ETH, LTC, NEO, and Cardano. That's some Altcoin who helped me tremendously so that in the year 2018 is fond of such coins. And I have seen up to this point the coin always experienced a great development. And if choosing to coin a long term I prefer the ETH.
Activity: 70
May 20, 2018, 11:54:41 PM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread   
https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw"
Activity: 350
May 20, 2018, 11:41:25 PM
I have only few favorite altcoins

ETHERUEM
NEO
DEEPONION
IOTA
MONERO
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 20, 2018, 11:39:53 PM
a lot of altcoin give me an advantage in the year 2018 this is Neo, Dash, as well as the Ethereum. The third altcoin this is very exceptional. Even an awful lot of positive news about the trio in the year 2018. I will still be a few altcoin hodl I have, until the end of the year 2018. Hopefully the price can be very high, so profits can be quite large.
Activity: 101
May 20, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
Ethereum, the current market conditions are positive. I believe that the price of Ethereum will be greatly improved. My friends agree with me and hold a lot of Ethereum.
May 20, 2018, 11:33:32 PM
My current favorite coin is Neo, Neo has advanced technology and has great potential in the future,
I see Neo is getting popular so I'm sure will use it for my future.
Activity: 85
May 20, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

I like to ripple in 2018, it can help me make more money in 2019
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 20, 2018, 11:19:57 PM
I think that i've got the most profits from ZRX and ZERO, they are a nice coins and i am supporting both of projects by holding some tokens/coins.But, in general i like hodling bigger coins or even non value coins like doge and colx, these ones could make us rich if they exploded Smiley
May 20, 2018, 11:19:45 PM
I want to say, if Ethereum, NEO, and EOS are my favorite altcoins because I plan for long-term and short-term investments in Cryptocurrency so Ethereum and NEO are my long-term investments and EOS is my short-term investment. I hope the coins will helping the crypto market grow and also solving current problems.

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
May 20, 2018, 11:15:21 PM
Below are my favorite Altcoins and am holding for longterm prospective. Below are the Altcoins which am holding.
ETH
IOTA
CARDANO
MUNERO
ICX
RIPPLE
EOS
STELLER
NEO
DASH
TETHER
QTUM

A long list. But nice. I also like those "Ripple, NEO, EOS, ETH, DASH & Waves.
Sometimes I choose "STEEM & STRAT"
I think these altcoin will hit a good price at the end of the year (2018).
I have stored those altcoin in my wallet. I hope I will get a good amount for my investment.
currently, many Altcoin is experiencing a good development and quite increased. this attracts many enthusiasts to have a very profitable Altcoin. I see and feel the benefits I get from Cardano. and I see that its development is much more stable and increasing rapidly. so Cardano is fit to be my favorite coin.
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 11:09:06 PM
Bitcoin is my all time favourate altcoin. Being the oldest crypto coin, it has so many advantages. I deserves to be in the first position of crypto currency market. Besides, it is growing day by day and a lot of investors are looking forward to it. I think bitcoin will shine as a bright star in the future.

My favorite altcoin in 2018 is Ethereum because this coin has good growth and can be good in the future and so this coin has good growth and I now also hope the bitcoin will be stable again and can be profitable
Activity: 490
May 20, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
Actually a lot of good altcoin in 2018, but I think the best 3 altcoin are Etherium, Neo, and Ripple because the altcoin every month from price, volume and demand is increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: