Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018 - page 6. (Read 968 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 02:22:03 AM
Altcoin which gives me a big advantage and its benefits for me is:
1.Ethereum
2.Ada Cardano
3.Docademic
4.Stellar lumens
5.Waves
6.Neo
I suggest you buy Bitcoin Diamond, if you bet to hold it in a few months.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 02:05:59 AM
My favourite altcoin is undoutedly bitcoin. This is the oldest and king of all crypto. And upto now I found this coin as the most proifitable and is moving towards a brighter future gradually. So, this is my favourite of all time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 12:51:29 AM
I only recommend 2 altcoin, they are NEO and ethereum, I see a lot of potential from both altcoins, starting from a more stable price and also a good development quality improvement, they also have token in each base.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 12:51:22 AM
I choose cardano as my investment this year. cardano has a more modern technology than the existing coin and the price is very cheap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 12:48:08 AM
For me, the most lucrative token is ACT.
When this token has a big rise, it is a bear market, so it should be sold when it rises sharply.
Activity: 24
May 20, 2018, 12:39:09 AM
Ethereum is still a favorite for me. The ICO market is still very much their game. I do think that EOS will be a big threat to Eth soon. EOS has no transaction fees and can run 1000 cryptokitties without breaking a sweat. Plus developers can use several different coding scripts while making dapps on the EOS platform. It'll be interesting to see what the second half of 2018 will have for EOS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
HYDRO is my favorite altcoin this year hydro will be huge and will make it to top 100 why? because cryptocurrency need security and this is the only token that has a concept of 2fa for cryptocurrency , we all need this admit it. hydro before was only 1 satoshi now its already 105 satoshi , but it is still cheap though. They have 0 marketing but the community drive them to the top, one of the biggest gainers this month is hydro. watch out it will also be listed in some big exchanges soon. So buy now live in mercatox and other exchanges.
Activity: 144
May 19, 2018, 11:04:53 PM
I want many altcoin mostly longterm holding and I have the potential to earn a hold because I'm not just buying an altcoin I do not know and is not famous so be careful when buying altcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
I myself prefer IPXchange and Lympo, as i can see, those two coins increase its price significantly.
So I choose those 2 coins to be hold in my wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 10:51:26 PM
i only choose ethereum and no one altcoins can make me switch on the other alts asides on it, maybe on the other erc20 tokens but in the other blockchain is not. from the very beginning of this ethereum, it gives me a good profits in term of holding. and still continuing gaining some profits upto now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 19, 2018, 10:17:04 PM
Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

I have never felt the functional benefits of a coin. But in trading, I have one coin that gives me a big advantage, that is crypterium. I bought it for 0.00046 ETH and sold it for 0.0015 can you imagine the benefits I get?  Grin Grin Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
May 19, 2018, 07:06:46 PM
Electroneum will be good choice if more exchanges than Cryptopia list it... Even on low-end hardware it doesn't take more than 1-3 days to get minimum payout from a good pool. I mine on 7 pools to get best results as most pools have issues with automatic difficulty adjusting in Stratum proxy if using more than 1 core.

hehe iam still also hoping so i have got about 60 ETN from early cpu mining with vritual servers costs was about 2 $ they have to come back Cheesy

regards
Activity: 86
May 19, 2018, 07:05:13 PM
Electroneum will be good choice if more exchanges than Cryptopia list it... Even on low-end hardware it doesn't take more than 1-3 days to get minimum payout from a good pool. I mine on 7 pools to get best results as most pools have issues with automatic difficulty adjusting in Stratum proxy if using more than 1 core.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 19, 2018, 07:03:30 PM
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, NEO and Monero. For me, these are altcoin of high value and good potential. Ethereum is the best altcoin on the market, it has the largest capitalization, so many ICOs projects are built on the ERC20 platform of Ethereum. NEO is the first cryptocurrency in China. It has a technology quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. However, NEO has many advantages over Ethereum. NEO is headed for a smart economy, and it has a faster processing speed than Ethereum. Finally, Monero, this is altcoin has good personalities. Every transaction with Monero anonymously, no one can find out the sender and recipient information. In the future I believe Monero will be more popular as the government tighter control over the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 19, 2018, 06:58:39 PM
I think that SkyFy chain and FuzeX are going to take the market by surprise and make a magnificent investment for the mid term, something not that common lately.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
May 19, 2018, 06:52:23 PM
The best ones for this year are going to be Qurrex, AsuraCoin, Spotcoin and possible Effect.ai. There is a strong investment in NEO tokens and lots of development.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
May 19, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
My favourite tokens right now for 2018 are Credits and Auctus they have a good platform and gaining a lot of support from the community, they are headed to the top spot in the market, it's only a matter of time before they traded at 3 digits and reach the top 20 so better check this two token.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 06:43:18 PM
Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

MY holding altcoins are the long term:-

DASH
IOTA
NEM

I believe its price will be grown in these next few months and it will bring me a good profit.
with Altcoin's increasing development this year. lots of Altcoins which have very high prices. so many are interested to have Altcoin and make it their flagship Altcoin. I have noticed the development of the existing Altcoin. and I see Ethereum as the best Altcoin which is nice to use. so I suggest using Ethereum.
the development of a coin does affect the level of interest. an enthusiast will choose a coin with its ever-increasing development. because it is able to affect the price of coins to continue high and make the coins as the mainstay coins. it is owned by Ripple with an ever-increasing and stable development. so Ripple became the best Altcoin I favorited in 2018.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:36:43 PM
Ethereum is trying to solve is huge. It is becoming a the platform for building decentralized services of all kind, including financial services. I believe in the long-run, Ethereum is going to be the infrastructure to facilitate the decentralized internet.

If you’re into ETH for a short term gain, I don’t have an answer for you, because the price is going to shift wildly. If you’re interested in holding ETH for the long term, then I think Ethereum is a phenomenal choice.
Activity: 191
May 19, 2018, 06:35:43 PM
in 2018 this is my favorite coin of Ethereum and Ripple because for now I am investing in both coin is good for long term investment both of these coin have good potential to rise in the future even though the current price is not satisfactory but I believe in coin this.
But in my opinion, the VIT I trust in this coin will increase by 10 or more, as they are a service that attracts the viewer, the most potential project. That's what I put my beliefs and goals on in early 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: