Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018 - page 7. (Read 968 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
I'm involved in Daostack and I'm following Svandis. Give a look at them, make your own opinion. Good luck!
Those are new coins and nobody really wants coins that have no originality in their products. Do what you have to do though, Ethereum is a much better investment.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:21:38 PM
my favorite altcoins in 2018 are ETH, NANO (XRB), and XLM. because in my opinion, the price of these of 3 my favorite is rises significantly, have a good prospect, very promising and suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:14:24 PM
Ethereum, Ethereum and one more time ETH. Maybe this coin won't give a lot of profit, but the team is awesome. They have plan and work according to it, develop new updates and features. In long term only network technical advantages and team impact the coin price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 06:05:37 PM
of all the altcoins, my favorite is Ethereum. because it is the second coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:08:36 PM
my current coin favorites ETH, NEO, XLM and DOGE a very stable coin in my opinion. that's all I like right now  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 19, 2018, 06:03:07 PM
Effect standing at around 12 mil $ is a great chance, the alpha is coming really soon, exchance currencies like Spotcoin are also the safest investments I think.
Activity: 137
May 19, 2018, 05:54:49 PM
My favorite altcoin from 2018 -2028 would still be ethereum. What a very brilliant project with massive adoption by new blockchain start ups and amazing team behind it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
my favorite altcoin in 2018 is Ethereum because of its reliability and popularity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 05:52:13 PM
Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

MY holding altcoins are the long term:-

DASH
IOTA
NEM

I believe its price will be grown in these next few months and it will bring me a good profit.
with Altcoin's increasing development this year. lots of Altcoins which have very high prices. so many are interested to have Altcoin and make it their flagship Altcoin. I have noticed the development of the existing Altcoin. and I see Ethereum as the best Altcoin which is nice to use. so I suggest using Ethereum.
Activity: 336
May 19, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
This year should be the year of Ethereum! Afrter Casper will be implemented price of ETH should increase, I think:)
Activity: 770
May 19, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
As for now, I like Lympo, since the price of this coins keep rising, I believe the price already surpass the price during ICO session *was checking from icodrops.
Hopefully it'll keep rising next time.
Activity: 204
May 19, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
coin of my favorites this year is etherium. I think etherium quite capable to develop and maintain the stability of the prices in the market. Although it doesn't hold up the price, but rather up and down still in reasonable circumstances still etherium.
Activity: 350
May 19, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
in 2018 this is my favorite coin of Ethereum and Ripple because for now I am investing in both coin is good for long term investment both of these coin have good potential to rise in the future even though the current price is not satisfactory but I believe in coin this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 19, 2018, 05:32:03 PM
I'm involved in Daostack and I'm following Svandis. Give a look at them, make your own opinion. Good luck!
Activity: 253
May 19, 2018, 05:31:55 PM
We have seen a gigantic increase of interest in everything that is related to bitcoin. We realize that many people are starting out in the crypto-coins market but many have no experience at all and end up doing silly things.
So I always advise you to study the project proposal, your team and the objectives for which it was created. It is interesting to diversify our speculations and not to centralize our hard-earned money in one place, so I have thrown many expectations into Ethereum, Verge, Neo, I hope I do not disappoint.
Activity: 756
May 19, 2018, 05:29:39 PM
litecoin and NEO. to litecoin while this gives me Fortunately most compared to another altcoin. for NEO I'm sure could be great for some time in the future because its development up to now really made interested investors.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 19, 2018, 05:24:53 PM
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.

I am seeing many coins this year and recently found the coin of choice for which I am ready to spend more than 1.5K in USD! The coin is REM coin. Recently got its success with ~14 ml raised in the ICO sale and already in the mid way to development stage of its protocol. It has successful ICO and huge volume over 24 hours and thus it means only one thing to me that its being invested by many peoples around the globe. So you can try that one out as investor you may not want to miss the chance to get it. So select REMME project for all your needs, profit will come by!   Cheesy
Neo, Waves, Ripple, and Ethereum. Altcoin's fourth that impressed me with its ever-increasing development. other than that these four coins already have a fairly high price. and with increasing price will be higher. so they are able to compete with other Altcoin and master the market this year. so I am sure to put my hopes on this Altcoin and continue to support it to be even higher.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 19, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
My favourite altcoin is Ethereum, because Vitalik Butherin is him developer.
Else I like Dash, Litecoin, Zcash and Monero.
Activity: 714
May 19, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Below are my favorite Altcoins and am holding for longterm prospective. Below are the Altcoins which am holding.
ETH
IOTA
CARDANO
MUNERO
ICX
RIPPLE
EOS
STELLER
NEO
DASH
TETHER
QTUM

A long list. But nice. I also like those "Ripple, NEO, EOS, ETH, DASH & Waves.
Sometimes I choose "STEEM & STRAT"
I think these altcoin will hit a good price at the end of the year (2018).
I have stored those altcoin in my wallet. I hope I will get a good amount for my investment.
I see that Altcoin is currently more experienced increases and make the price higher again. It makes a lot of 2018 graphics has increased. like the Ethereum that already have high prices become higher. so it is very profitable for the future. so I make the best Altcoin 2018 as the Ethereum.
Activity: 152
May 19, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

These altcoins are my most favorite for the long term:-

ETH
DASH
IOTA
NEO

Cux it has a strong team developer, platforms & products.
Pages:
Jump to: