Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 4. (Read 7257 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:53:59 AM
the ico event from LHCrypto developer might be of one of the favourite selection for investors as falls with the beginning date of 12/4/2017
with the initial price of $0.10 for the coin.
the price might grows lately as investors also given of guarantee from  the developer to collects of minimum 20 percent returns within the first year of calendar terms with the investment projects of the dedication.

please visit http://lh-crypto.io for details of plan with the investment offers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
I know a project worth investing now. It will be listed immediately after the ICO, in July. Minimal profit 100 -150% (for short-term investments).
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."

30 000 MMT = 1 ETH

Address Mammoth ICO contract
0x48d14cbDb5c6ffbc32762D76B32f5e35e2A7D3d3

END Mammoth ICO June 29, 2018 23:00

Activity: 42
June 25, 2018, 12:21:27 AM
Current favourite is definitely VLUX by UK's Green Running. The company has been around since 2009 and already has a working product sold on Amazon and Tesco Direct. Their scaling up with peer-to-peer energy trading via blockchain. Interesting stuff! http://vlux.io/
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
There are quite a lot of altcoin in the market, so I think we can choose a potential ICO to analyze and invest in ICO categories.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:54:07 PM
With the number of ICO project so much. Of course I feel that choosing project ICO is a difficult job. Even now it's started a lot of projects that scam. But there are some projects that I think would be legit. One of them is that I follow, that Aqua Intel. This project has an interesting concept. Sales and movement of the token is also quite good. If you want to see another great ICO project, you can open in ICO rating, or in the rating drops.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 11:38:04 PM
I think you can follow ICO project which I am currently a follow TELLURIA. ICO project is very nice and has a very smart team. And there are always updates on social media especially in the telegram and I always follow. And I see a lot of different projects, but ICO with this project which has a very large Prize allocation. And if you join in this project good luck.
Activity: 93
June 24, 2018, 11:25:32 PM
I advise you to look at ICO ENLTE. I think this project is good for investing in it. to know about this project, you can see on its website https://web.enlte.com
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
I can say that MediChain ICO is one of the best and my favorite upcoming ICO this year. This ICO is really the best, the core team of this project is really active. They have already many supporters on different country. It will help the project to grow.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 11:50:14 PM
I don't think it's time to invest. Even if the projects are very popular recently, they will not bring good returns after the listing. The initial price of the project is already too high, and there are not many people after the listing, so it brings more risks.
June 23, 2018, 11:41:39 PM
like my signature that is Tradove, this is the crazy ICO collaboration I think is B2B based with big company inside it like Toyota, Ford, Nestle and many more. and yes this ICO runs a successful $ 50 million raised, if you want to know more about ICO you will find it here: https: //bbcoin.tradove.com/
Activity: 30
June 23, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
Without any dout, I can say AMLT is my favorite ico among ongoing icos. Concept is interesting to me. I think it can attract more people future. Solid dev team is there. It has huge social media support. Marketing strategies are looking great. I hope it will have a huge success in future. Do some research on this.
June 23, 2018, 05:49:22 AM
I am in awe with the first ICO I joined, the TravelFlexCoin. It was my own choice to participate in their bounty. Happy endings are real. I got huge payout from them. So I considered it as my favorite. Secondly, LanceChain, the signature I am wearing now is my ongoing favorite ICO. I just have a high guts on this project. For sure this will rock!
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
I got into Debitum.It was my first ICO they seem to have a qualified team and a good roadmap and I Think their idea is a good one.Hopefully it does well.Thanks Magikk
Activity: 136
June 21, 2018, 05:18:46 PM
Me my favorite upcoming ico is digipharm. They always active in any event. They are also won the second place in a summit. Digipharm talk about medical finance. I believe that if  if this project will success im sure many people will ne help
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:14:09 PM
At the moment, the ICO of an interesting project enlte is being held. This is the Decentralized Governance System. You can participate in the project for 10 more days. The site of the project http://web.enlte.com/. This project looks very interesting.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
In my view, for Ico, I still do not find that I am very sure but for now very much Ico is released and has a high potential to invest and this will support many big investors to also plunge in kripto.dan also ICO Project offers many opportunities for us. The ICO platform needs to offer a stronger project to investors to invest.
Activity: 67
My favorite pre-ICO is Ydentity. Ydentity integrates blockchain technology to create a risk-identity token that is located as a confluence of psychological testing and government identification and meets with defence-grade KYC and cybersecurity standards.

Ydentity is the world’s first risk identity blockchain token based on cognitive neuroscience to evaluate risk and provide a predictive model for customer onboarding and risk underwriting.

The underlying blockchain platform is tokendriven. It is cryptographically protected to defence grade standards and is regulated by a smart contract.
The first round of presale happened between 10th May - 21st May,2018. The target was successfully achieved during the first round of presale. Ydentity is gearing up for the second round of presale. The second round of presale is about to start on 10th September, 2018.
Activity: 126
My favorite current ICO project is definitely and undoubtedly QURREX. Global trade market. QURREX is much faster than any existing cryptoexchange. WIDE FUNCTIONALITY. Qurrex founds special cryptocurrencies (qBTC, qETH). A trader can exchange these cryptocurrencies through DEX and his trades are to be charged for the deals theirselves, not for separate blockchain transactions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
My favorite ico OneLedger. Yesterday open whitelist and kyc but now closed. I am very hopeful this Ico.
Activity: 10
I personally recommend you voxxo.Voxxo is a new blockchain ICO for music whch you can listen and pay as much as you do also you can watch live concerts on your mobile.Im pretty sure voxxo is a great contestant for spotify.
Pages:
Jump to: