Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 5. (Read 7257 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
My favourite ICO is Tutellus because this company has working product and operated since 2015. They also has many students and video cource in their platform. They will pay students only from learning, this is unique idea to attrack students so will be more active to learning.
Activity: 28
I really like the idea of Current Media. It is useful and very promising, because multimedia content will always be in demand.
Activity: 27
Check out Skychain who are in their ICO at the moment. Skychain is a blockchain infrastructure aimed to host, train and use artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I'm not really an ICO nut, but this one caught my eye:

Adamant

I gotta say, in a world where almost all ICOs are run through Ethereum, many of which are promising a mainnet "eventually", having a project which not only uses something else than Ethereum, but also already has a working network is pretty refreshing.

Lisk, which Adamant is based on, did quite well back then, as did a lot of non-token, non-Ethereum ICOs.

We'll see whether times may have changed, but I always went with the underdogs and it paid off in the end.

Another, more recent example was Dragonchain. It had its ICO in a kind of depression state, where everybody was pretty much fed up. Additionally, it had no Hardcap, which people disliked as well. Turned out to be one of the big, big winners.

So, my bet is on Adamant, because it is pretty much a dark horse at this stage.

More of my thoughts on it here:

Can I just say how glad I am to see an ICo which is not just another ETH token?

My personal thoughts:

Pros:
  • Working prototype
  • Proven consensus system (Lisks codebase)
  • Relatively small hardcap (12 000 ETH or roughly 8 000 000 $)
  • Most of the tokens will be distributed
  • Sniffing around indicates, that this is a legit project (E.g. interview on the Lisk blog, yet no official endorsement)

Cons:
  • I'm not sure whether an independent blockchain is really needed for this project
  • It's still a token solution, meaning, you'll have to jump through hoops to get the tokens to pay, as opposed to payment via established currencies

General thoughts:
There is a number of projects working in that direction, which on the one hand is competition, on the other hand indicates a general interest in the idea. From what I'm seeing, Adamant is pretty far ahead, compared to others (Hush, ODN, et. al.).
With SHIFT, Ark, RISE and Blockpool, Lisks codebase has been utilized quite a bit. Projects like EOS will be using a variant of DPoS as well, so there might be more interest in projects going that route.
All in all, I feel the positives outweight the negative aspects, so I'll put a little bit in there.

Ref link:

https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123

Ref link shill: https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123
Activity: 70
For me the most interesting one for now is mytimecoin project. Their idea seems a real trend. The question is who will be the first to implement it
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I like ICO with high icobench rating, but very often ICO with rating 3,5 - 4 show better results then with 4,5 and higher. At present time I try to find ICO with a robust team - from my point of view - it's a key factor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Among my favorite ICO's at the moment are CryptoRobotics. Cryptorobotics is a cross-platform trading platform with advanced analysis tools, similar to classic platforms such as Metatrader, but providing free access to the functionality. The Cryptorobotics trading terminal is available on almost all popular systems, including Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Activity: 24
I will combine icodrop icobench, icorathing comprehensive analysis of the three sites,because a single site's ICO review may not be particularly objective, I am optimistic about cardstack because it builds an ecosystem of software.
Activity: 70
At the moment there are a lot of interesting projects. I like the project in which I participate. This project is the Databroker. I think that he has very good prospects.
Activity: 66
Yes is can be overwhelming, but take a look at the scores of Medichain and other like Stop the Fakes or even the small ones like Effect.AI or Xmoneta that have huge potential for growth.
Activity: 56
cardstack & world wifi is good ongoing ico
Activity: 126
My favorite current ICO project is definitely and undoubtedly QURREX. Global trade market. QURREX is much faster than any existing cryptoexchange. WIDE FUNCTIONALITY. Qurrex founds special cryptocurrencies (qBTC, qETH). A trader can exchange these cryptocurrencies through DEX and his trades are to be charged for the deals theirselves, not for separate blockchain transactions.
Activity: 8
Yes i have two favorite upcoming icos which are TomoCoin. but i believe that this is a good project and soon we will see a really great and be able to come up with the real value of the vehicl
Activity: 17
I have been doing some reseach on a cryptocurrency called Effect.AI. It has to do with Mechnical Turks and AI. Combining the 2 we can accumulate data for AI systems
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think ENLTE is a good choice. see the impressive development of ICO. They have a professional team. This project is great for investing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
There are many good projects but we need to consider the feasibility of this project. I already know this topic too late but I need to say that the project that just held the ICO successfully reached the hardcap is TRAXIA has a lot of potential and we should watch when TRAXIA is trading on the exchanges.
You can view the project's website here:
http://traxia.co
Activity: 56
The most promising and safe ICO in 2018!The project Vireo ensures you success!If you want to get new experience and earn money, then this ICO was created for you! Enjoy the result!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
these are my three favorites:
฿itFence:REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK . And Bitrewards : Cashback & Loyalty Punkte in Cryptocurrency . And of Course Smart Containers !! Temperature sensitive logistics.
Activity: 93
Personally, I support the KWH project, I like this project with my idea and direction of my thought. McAfee talked about this project, he highly recommended this project, I decided to get acquainted with this project, so now I support it
Activity: 42
I'm a newcomer here. I don't trust virtual ICOs (e.g. based on software) yet.
Can anybody suggest reliable and prospect ICO based on hardware, real estate etc.?
Pages:
Jump to: