Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Gambling Life During Quarantine - page 14. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
April 24, 2020, 11:28:50 AM
So,...
-how's it going when it goes to your daily life?
-how's it going when it comes to your social life?
And lastly...
-how's it going when it comes to your gambling life?

All of this will be based only on what you have done in this past month of Quarantine. Although it is very common that we can't see any games in relation to sports, even so there are quite a number of shareable experiences that you might have done in this past month that you have never done in the past years.

So what do you think? Do it really had a big difference?
- not that different from the usual since I'm still unemployed and has been months in home.
- Not that much to say it improves same as I occasionally check my social medias.
- In the past weeks I've been active playing with other users here on poker tourneys but ever since I think I can't made it until championship round I lie low a little. I consider myself a casual gambler.

For me I think there's a slight difference and that's when I'm into more now on online gaming compare way back quarantine hasn't been implemented, more like a peer influence on my community.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
April 24, 2020, 11:16:07 AM
So,...
-how's it going when it goes to your daily life?
-how's it going when it comes to your social life?
And lastly...
-how's it going when it comes to your gambling life?

All of this will be based only on what you have done in this past month of Quarantine. Although it is very common that we can't see any games in relation to sports, even so there are quite a number of shareable experiences that you might have done in this past month that you have never done in the past years.

So what do you think? Do it really had a big difference?
Pages:
Jump to: