Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 12. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
My investment strategy is just simple as this I buy in low price then wait for the price to increase then I sell it. Aside from this I also invest my time If the market is down I hodl it even it will take for a long time. 
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:17:23 AM
my investment now is trying to give me a profit although it still a small profit but I am sure that if I can hold for a longer time, it will bigger than now. I still have time to wait until the price moves to the higher price and I still hold until the next year. I know that it will be difficult for me because the price can go anywhere but I will try to be calm and not panic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 01:47:10 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

a common strategy in investing with crypto currencies is to buy and sell at high prices and gain profits, or in other words trade
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
In investing it is very important to know and fully understand the knowledge of cryptocurrency itself. You need to know the terms that exist in the cryptocurrency before investing in this field. If you don't know the basic techniques of cryptocurrency, you will be confused yourself when investing. You also need to know how to do business, because in cryptocurrency there will be a trading and investment process. You need to learn the space for cryptocurrency.

trade with quality, not because of quantity. You can start in a small amount that suits your pocket.
We recommend that the money you invest is cold money, meaning that it is not the money you use for everyday purposes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
September 03, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
I just hodl my coins and wait for the moon. I think in the bear market this is the best strategy if you bought high.
Activity: 77
September 03, 2018, 01:11:22 AM
My investment strategy is as follows:
- Know Thyself :
The biggest risk when investing and trading is you: your emotions, biases, and beliefs. Moreover, people tend to become emotionally attached to specific coins and beliefs. You shouldn’t “believe” in a coin or in a market movement.

- Researching Projects To Invest in :
Long-term investing is all about the fundamentals, Before buying a new cryptocurrency you should’ve checked at the very least the following: Who is behind the project?, Is the whitepaper clear and concise?, How does the project work technically?, Is the problem a real problem?, Is it actually solving a problem?, What industry does the project target?, Are there any big partnerships?

Decide on a profit-taking strategy. When will take profits? And how much will sell? I’ve divided my holdings into low risk (Bitcoin), medium risk (platform), and high risk (utility). For every category, decide on a profit/sell schedule. This can be: when a high-risk investment rises 20%, sell 5%, or if want to take more risk, when it rises 50% sell 10%. Be realistic and commit yourself to your created schedule.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
September 03, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
At the moment the market is in great condition for making new investments as selling prices for coins are very affordable. So instead of being depressed with a dropped rates - better to use this time wisely. 
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 12:22:30 AM
my investement strategy is the see the market and what is the status if market down so i will wait for increased and it is up then sell it.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
My strategy is actually just generic and most of the people do this as well that is to buy when the price is low, hold it and wait for the price to go up. I have been doing this for quite some time now and I have been doing good with this kind of strategy. Panic selling during price dips is the worst thing you can actually do and will only result to regrets and great loss.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 03, 2018, 12:04:00 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Hi mate,

What I learned from almost 2 years of crypto experience is to never panic sell and never invest more than I can afford to lose.

Regarding investment strategy, I keep ~80% in Bitcoin and the rest in altcoins based on non-ICO projects. (we all know what happened with most ICOs last year)
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 11:56:59 PM
My investment strategy is when i see the market or that altcoins is low then i buy then if i have a good profit then i go sell then invest to the other coin.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 11:42:23 PM
I wanna invest several times but I will set a goal in which time I want to exit from the market. This is my policy
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 02, 2018, 11:09:24 PM
Investment is first step of getting a good earning. If your investment strategy is good one then there will be a good chance of good earning.
According to my thoughts, I would like to invest eighty percent of my capital in crypto currency and the left will be my emergency money. Crypto currency is unpredictable so if anything bad happen then my emergency money will play a vital role.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:56:30 PM
Crisis.That's what's happening now.But how much you remember and understand the crisis is not forever)It is temporary.You just have to wait it out.And most competently, now buy and wait.I'm not selling anything.Partially as possible, buy and watch.Pricing is not yet critical and hurry up with the panic sales are not worth it.
Activity: 19
August 31, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
im investing in bitcoin for the long term. i believe that is the only way to make real money. I dont have time for short term goals where you constatly have to be aware of the current situation, then sell for a little bit of money when the price goes up again. with the profits tha I make from this i plan to buy other assets, that are a bit more stable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 31, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Make sure you clearly understand the investment and more serious venture. Take your time for the necessary research and also listen to investment critics, especially if their opinion is contrary to their own. Do not believe all the information published by the venture at face value, usually work primarily in their own interest, for good and for bad. If you have unresolved questions or are not clear enough about the activities of certain parts of the business, stay away. Some common signs of bad investments:

Unclear or unrealistic business plan

Unreliable or unknown people

Lack of know-how for the project

Good to be true
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
August 31, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
I am one of those people who said that this current market condition is only a trap, while those investors has enough bitcoin to hoard then I am sure they will pump bitcoin price again, this market is on the hand of people who has big capital, my strategy is not sell my bitcoin lower than $6000 , I still wait until the end of this year.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
I always prefer long term investment strategy because in this case the profit always become big and also become very easy to maintain.
Activity: 119
August 30, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

Following this kind of subject because I have many doubt about the value of bitcoin even if I follow the bitcoin graph. Eventhough I lost a small amount I continue holding my bitcoin as of now. So hope I gather more ideas here.
Activity: 32
August 30, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
I prefer investing in long-term period. I think that the current situation on the market can greatly change soon because of news related to ETF approval.
Pages:
Jump to: