Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 16. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
I hold bitcoin and sell coins that I get from bounty projects. I am not going to sell bitcoin in the next few years, and the sale of tokens allows me to have  income right now.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
Personally all I do is grow my bitcoin, I trade and hold for long term. I divide my investment into trading and some for long term. So by day trading I recover from any losses I can make from long term holding because of the state of the market now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:26:40 PM
Yes! My strategy is to thoroughly explore Bitcoin and other coin. Once I have enough knowledge of it, I will begin to find out about its active market. As the prices of copper tend to fall sharply I will invest at the moment and I am confident that it will rise again. That's my strategy. Thanks all!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 01:22:21 PM
Make sure when you invest in the right coins, I will buy coins that are currently cheap but have a high level of popularity and a high level of demand. Because coins that used to have a high level of demand will surely increase the price many times in the future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 01:19:54 PM
The investment strategy I did was to buy when the price was down from usual. And save it for the long term. And I invest in coins that have great potential to increase in the future. I choose coins that are in the top of the coinmarketcap. And don't panic if there is a bigger decline.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
now my strategy is holding for long term (now my portfolio consists of coins which I bought in 2017 so now I can not afford to sell them with huge losses). In common I hold coin 1-2 monthes
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
I focused on the most promising coins - bitcoin and Ethereum and chose long-term retention for them. I think this is the best option for earning money though it takes time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
August 26, 2018, 01:15:04 PM
now I focus on some coins that have fallen,
for example the top coin looser in binance is an X coin, then I will buy a little X coin and continue to sell sell at a price of 10% above the purchase price
maybe I do this with a small amount, because this includes gambling without calculation
Activity: 283
August 26, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
The most important thing now is to refrain from selling, as the price is very low. Therefore, I am waiting for the price increase and only when it significantly exceeds the one for which I bought my coins, only then can I start selling them.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
August 25, 2018, 07:35:38 PM
My favourite investment stategy is of course holding, because waiting on what situation will be is really interesting, I have coins and I look on the market, when is the best time to sell them, and now... I'm still waiting... Wink

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
August 22, 2018, 09:01:39 AM
Depends on the of coins you're  holding. Holding remains the best thing to do especially for the top coins. And don't forget to buy the important dips.

some holding to die.
Nope, we aren't holding to die. We are holding because it's the right thing to do if the market unexpectedly goes against you.

If you can't hold long-term then Cryptocurrency investment isn't for you and you can't be a good business man. Anyone who doesn't succeed Cryptowworld will harely succeed in any other business
Activity: 91
August 21, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
my plan is  a good time to continue buying and buying bitcoin I think this is I try to buy as many bitcoins and other altcoins as possible, while the prices are so low.It is the legend of all future coin that it will fly high.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 08:37:20 PM
If I try to continue to hold assets in the next few months because when I insisted on investing in daily investing,it might only cause panic and in looking for more difficult income so that the majority of traders are afraid when investing in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2018, 07:36:16 PM
My current strategy is to survive. by eliminating the panic that is inside and always be patient and confident that the market will definitely rise again. now it's better to focus on finding additional income through a gift campaign, and I don't really care about the market situation. maybe by participating in various campaigns, it will reduce panic because of falling market prices. so I think the right strategy right now is to look for other activities that can produce. for example participating in various gift campaigns or social media campaigns, and others.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
August 21, 2018, 07:33:18 PM
I have no investment strategy if i want to invest then i will go for it. But i choose wisely if i want to invest because many investment now are scam so  its better to study first the project before you invest.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 07:22:57 PM
Now I don't have strategy to invest on cryptocurrency. It's really bad situation and I don't know, what to do, invest on crypto is a good option to choose now, to earn some money?
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 03:44:18 PM
I think the best strategy for investing now is keeping all of the money in BTC. Because as long as you stay at BTC, you have many opportunities. This is the only way you can evaluate them.
Activity: 395
August 21, 2018, 03:38:56 PM
I never sell coins in the market drawdown, but on the contrary, I try to buy as many bitcoins and other altcoins as possible, while the prices are so low.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
In any case, do not sell when prices fall. That's my basic rule. Because selling coins in this market position means losing some of my money, so I don't sell cryptocurrencies even if I really need to.
Activity: 154
August 21, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
I think this is a good time to continue buying and buying bitcoin, I always believe that bitcoin will quickly reach $ 50,000 in early 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: