Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 8. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
The investment strategy I did was to buy when the price was falling. But I bought slowly and not in a hurry. And always follow market movements. I invest for the long term, because I believe investing in the long term will reduce the risk. That's the strategy I invest.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:16:06 PM
The best strategy is that whenever you invest the capital, always try to recover it as soon as possible because it will keep haunting you and there will be a fear of loss in your mind. So try to get back that capital with calculated and thoughtful moves, after that you can rely on the different techniques and get the profit of your own choice. Another thing is that do not invest all of the capital in one currency, but try to get more currencies.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 12, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

I will buy more altcoins because of the price it is dropping. Euthereum and Litecoins are the electronic currencies I will invest in. With Bitcoin, I keep deciding to keep it and wait for the time to increase it. I do not think this is the right time for me to invest in Bitcoin. Currently on the market I will prioritize the altcoins more.
Activity: 60
September 12, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
For my strategy, I tend to hold a coin for a long term. Because I would not get affected by the fluctuation of the market every day. I can focus on my real job. In the current market, I think altscoin has the good price now. Its perfect time to buy and hold it until the end of next year. If you have time, lets try to invest in some potential ico project such as Privcy,Staker,etc.
Activity: 244
September 11, 2018, 09:53:45 PM
my strategy in investing ... that is to find out more clearly about the coins to be invested ... I prefer old coins rather than new coins ... because old coins are already listed on the exchange ... and anticipate the loss ...
Activity: 220
September 11, 2018, 06:05:27 PM
I try to buy when the price of the token I choose is discarded or the market is depressed, because if I buy it when this happens, I have a great chance to get because everything that is now in crypto has a chance to recover. I try tocontinue to hold assets in the next few months because when I insist on investing in daily investments, it may only cause panic and find more difficult income so the majority of traders are afraid when investing in the future .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
We all know that the current market situation is not very good now. The market is declining. But if you see this on the other hand, it's our opportunity to buy coins, which, in our opinion, are good. Or profitable in the future. This opportunity to buy at the cheapest price and save it for later, when the price will be good to sell.
Activity: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
My strategy, just looking at the market every time buying from cheap prices and selling when it starts rising.
You have to try it, and always pay attention to the development of the market. Don't be carried away by emotion when doing the activity. Cool
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
Wait, wait and wait again. Now there is a very unfavorable period for investors, and all we can do now is wait for the price to return to its previous position and continue to grow.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 03:28:57 PM
The main task now is to refrain from selling coins as much as possible, even if it is necessary. Selling them at such a low price is very unprofitable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 01:40:06 PM
I will check the market price day by day and I will choose the best coin for the future investment. Then I hold the coin and wait for the price increase. Then will exchange the other best and price down the coin. Time to act. Market price is important for investment. If the price is down I hold it. If the price is increasing then sell it. I am always to invest in the bitcoin, ethereum, and some best project token.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
 i think not hold coin long time and wait for up. take a little profit and to away than wait for bottom than buy and sell step by stap when coin going to up. invest of total money half and hold half for better investment.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 11, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
iam holding my coins since many years now XD
Got the most at 400$ prize XD and now iam lending all my bitcoin to grow them slowly and safe Wink
And sometimes iam gambling at a 1% house age page XD

kind regards
Activity: 320
September 11, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
Hello all.

For me, if the market is not so good, my strategy is to wait and hold my coins, that's all. If i will sell my coins now, i cannot get my profit. So for me it is better to hold than to sell your coins. Stay positive if you will hold your coins, be patient to your profit!
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 11, 2018, 12:50:32 PM
For me, my investment strategy at this time is to hold and wait for the time when bitcoin or another cryptocurrency value increase because at this rate if I sell my bitcoin, I will lose some amount of money that I use or spend when buying some bitcoins. Another strategy that I’m doing right now is don’t focus on the bitcoin’s price I just want to earn or gain some bitcoin at the moment because I know that bitcoin’s value will rise again.  Smiley
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:44:19 PM
Hello all.

I think the investment strategy that is often used is trading to buy hold and sell to get profit all in my opinion requires a capital of confidence and patience in the investment and take advantage of opportunities to benefit, of course
Activity: 304
September 11, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
Hello all.

If the marketplace is not so good i recommend to you to go for short term investment because marketplace is so bad now, price are getting too low, short investment will be good because there is a chance for a quick pump and that is the time to sell your coins to get profit and then buy another coin and then sell it again if you will gain profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
Hello all.

Sir, you can go for short time investment. At present time long time investment may be so panic to you as market down. So you can look eye to market which best coin exchanging at present time and can do market research. Think you will be gainer.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 11:55:59 AM
well my strategy is to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and sell bitcoin at the best price. All that we can do depends on how we read the opportunities that come like a pump and dump moments. To know all that we must be smart and learn to read the situation of the current conditions. Ask your friends how bitcoin prospects are for the short and long term. I admit I will not always get a fortune in investing in bitcoin, but with all that I say we can minimize the chance for us to lose
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 11, 2018, 11:44:23 AM
in my opinion, my investment strategy will same as most people who are here, that is buying at cheap and hold the coin until the price increases to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: