Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion about the decline in BTC prices in 2018 - page 3. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always

I have no opinion because i dont want to have another pain in ass,because this crypto market and currency are volatile so the devaluation of prices is normal.same as the growth so what should be the problem.ONLY NOOB like you is being affected by this,because you bought at the hype lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
It is normal for the market to decline or go down. There is no such thing as uptrend forever. Also one of the biggest factor why it is declining is because of fear , uncertainty and doubt. Many investor are newbie and not that confident to hold their coins but instead they sell whenever they hear negative news.
Decline in the price is due to the over selling of Bitcoins in which people made losses as they had no ability to hold the coins till high market now better they think to go for short term investment only. On the other hand, if people want to go for long term then Bitcoin is available on low price right now and one can get huge benefit of it. In the future upcoming months, the price may start increasing so the best strategy is to get as much as you can.
When greed tends to kick in, the same way some of those greedy people who join FOMO tend not to want to miss out is the same way they will be panicking hugely and selling at loss, so they do not lose out. People were joining the crypto space all over the world through out last year, all in the name of wanting to get rich quick and not even bothering to understand what makes the space what it is, the fact that they should be looking at the future and the fact that they should not be joining FOMO.

Nevertheless, since people are always not so keen about learning, the chances of seeing whales play with their emotions will always be there and we will keep seeing things like this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The Exchange for EOS Community
hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
The decline that occurred at this time is more precisely a natural thing to happen. Since the emergence of a digital currency, Bitcoin, if calculated, every year there will be changes. Changes that occur can be in the form of decreases and increases.

If you look at the situation this year, panic is the main factor, actually we all have confidence in Bitcoin. However, when prices drop very drastically, most people will immediately sell the Bitcoin they have. Whereas by waiting, it will be able to produce far better profits.

Education about Bitcoin and how to take action when the market is unstable is a choice that must be a priority. This situation will always be there because there will be different demand factors every time. Let us convince many people that Bitcoin is a future, I am optimistic if it can be done then the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and Bitcoin will be to the moon.
Many investors lost their money due to fall in the price in the beginning of this year. They lose very huge investments. They were disappointed and withdraw the rest of their money. The price from that time didn’t increase. There is just small volatility in the price. People do not trust bitcoin anymore. They fear to lose their money, and many people converted to Altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
To me corrections is happening and we should be patience with the market in other not to sell or take investments decision that might affect us in future.  I see event of the past repeating itself again and we are to becarefull not to have regret of what others have last year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Now that the annual cycle hasn't happened, we have to wait until the end of 2018, I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again but it will be difficult to break the record for rising bitcoin prices in 2017.
We have to really observe the market until this year ends with these decline of price many has the expectation to increase again. And I am into those positive mind for the sudden increase can happen during this year. Also hard to compare the previous all time high from last year and upto this year yet I am hoping for the recovery of the market.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
It is normal for the market to decline or go down. There is no such thing as uptrend forever. Also one of the biggest factor why it is declining is because of fear , uncertainty and doubt. Many investor are newbie and not that confident to hold their coins but instead they sell whenever they hear negative news.
Decline in the price is due to the over selling of Bitcoins in which people made losses as they had no ability to hold the coins till high market now better they think to go for short term investment only. On the other hand, if people want to go for long term then Bitcoin is available on low price right now and one can get huge benefit of it. In the future upcoming months, the price may start increasing so the best strategy is to get as much as you can.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
It's obviously a correction from the parabolic rise of Bitcoin in 2016 - 2017. It's all about market cycles. The next bullrun will bring it higher.

Price have a way of partnering with technical analysis, they are accomplices and have a way of agreeing together. The parabolic sign is stationed there when imputed to your trading platform and one way or the other, must conform. But the rise of bitcoin in December was not predicted, seen or believed even by the technicals too. Sometimes, the market goes "crazy ".
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
It's obviously a correction from the parabolic rise of Bitcoin in 2016 - 2017. It's all about market cycles. The next bullrun will bring it higher.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Now that the annual cycle hasn't happened, we have to wait until the end of 2018, I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again but it will be difficult to break the record for rising bitcoin prices in 2017.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price has really undergone a long term decline this year, its like it is under control by some cryptographer's probably to control inflation and normally bitcoin volatility is a backing condition.
No one could say when it will rise, we all hope at the end of the year.
yes, it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, and I think the hope of many BTC holders, for the end of the year to rise again,
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
The big reason as I think is that the growth in the last quarter of 2017 was not according to the market cap and was created temporarily. Big investors wanted big profit and they made and then the price collapsed to the ground in very short time. That was in February 2018 and from that time the price is almost the same. The reason is no more investment.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

Its really hard to explain what really causes the decline o bitcoin. Its really a combination of factors like regulations and countries cracking down on bitcoin or price manipulation itself.

actually, i think it's quite easy to explain. the hype finally dried up so buyers disappeared. the bubble popped. or if you don't like the term "bubble" we can call it a "blow-off top":

A blow-off top is a chart pattern that indicates a steep and rapid increase in a security's price and trading volume followed by a steep and rapid drop in price and volume.

sounds like late 2017 right?

bitcoin isn't the only asset that trades like this. any kind of exuberant rise like the 2017 run will usually have a steep decline afterwards. once the top is obviously in, everybody runs to the exits at once, and there isn't liquidity for them all. hence the crash.

after that, all the underwater investors sell into every bounce. markets take time to recover from massive range expansion like we saw last year.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
They are currently in the panic mode mainly because the orientation they have before investing their money Bitcoin and crypto currency in general was contrary to what it happening in to the market at the moment and that was the reason for their panic on whether to sell at lost or wait.

Naturally, this is what happened when we are in a bear market and back in the years 2014 to 2015 the same thing did happen and it also lasted for a year or 2 but yes there are this panic buying and people that are also thinking that the market of bitcoin will just fall and FUD starting to erupt at that time, there are many affected by this kind of movement and decide to really quit bitcoin or even the crypto market But life still goes on with bitcoin and in the future it will still strive to take another leap in a new All time high.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
They are currently in the panic mode mainly because the orientation they have before investing their money Bitcoin and crypto currency in general was contrary to what it happening in to the market at the moment and that was the reason for their panic on whether to sell at lost or wait.
Some due to too much lose in this bear market decides to shift from crypto trading to stocks or just released all their investment in crypto. It may take time before big investors bump the BTC.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
actually mate there is a lot of reason why bitcoin always experience a drastic decline , but the main reason actually are panic selling, manipulation and because as well of FUD's which is always intimate holders,  But no need to worry in my opinion 'cause it's just a temporary situation like what always happen .  Which is for sure soon it will  back to the business again after it gain enough strength.
The price is not a primary problems because it is driven by  demand and supplies the good things is the system still intact and the integrity should need to enhance so that the trust of the investors will remain, and absolutely it will recover,  once the economy of the world will be better.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
actually mate there is a lot of reason why bitcoin always experience a drastic decline , but the main reason actually are panic selling, manipulation and because as well of FUD's which is always intimate holders,  But no need to worry in my opinion 'cause it's just a temporary situation like what always happen .  Which is for sure soon it will  back to the business again after it gain enough strength.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262

The decline has to happen. It goes up and its normal for it to also come down. Panic is one factor but for the most part, those who pump the coin just took profit and they all have the right to do so. I took mine and its a fair share after all we all need to fill our pockets to survive when winter comes. I just didn't though the winder last longer. If we knew, we would have dump all the way.

It made a parabolic move that's why it happened. There are people who took profit because they already made money from it. Those who were able to get in when the price is below $5k already triple their money but there are those who got greedy and didn't took some profit and watch the value of their coins go down by the minute. Some panic seeing those red candles day by day and for those who are already in the market for a long time, they knew what will happen that's why they already secure their profits.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
We need wise people who researched and read and knows what bitcoin is about and the history of it before they invest into it.

In an ideal world, we definitely would be heading towards that direction, but the real world however isn't that good looking at all. The further we dig into the multiple layers of mainstream adoption, the worse the people will get that we have to deal with at that point.

I seriously have never dealt with people being worse than the ones who entered the crypto space in 2017/2018, and this is just the beginning. I was wondering back in the days when I entered why the OG Bitcoiners were calling those who entered in 2013 parasites, but it makes sense now. It's a cycle that will never end, where every year is going to be worse than the previous one. People want mainstream adoption, well, here it is.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

The decline has to happen. It goes up and its normal for it to also come down. Panic is one factor but for the most part, those who pump the coin just took profit and they all have the right to do so. I took mine and its a fair share after all we all need to fill our pockets to survive when winter comes. I just didn't though the winder last longer. If we knew, we would have dump all the way.
Pages:
Jump to: