Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion about the decline in BTC prices in 2018 - page 4. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It is normal for the market to decline or go down. There is no such thing as uptrend forever. Also one of the biggest factor why it is declining is because of fear , uncertainty and doubt. Many investor are newbie and not that confident to hold their coins but instead they sell whenever they hear negative news.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
So demands is less today compare to last year, resulting to a dramatic decline of the price up to today. But if you're going to compare it though to altcoins, they have suffered worst than bitcoin, just saying.

i wouldn't say "demand" is less today compared to last year because what we had last year in the end (i am talking about the price rise from $10k to $20k) was not exactly "demand" it was more like an "excited demand" which was people who were pouring in with a lot of money while the "sell" order books were rather empty since it was the uncharted waters above $10k and everyone was mostly watching where it ends and had no intentions of selling too soon.

Yeah I had also observe that situations mate, many people didn't want to sell their asset just because they've been expecting and hoping a lot with bitcoin. To add up an opinion with the declining btc price, it was being trapped by most panic seller who happened to be afraid of possible next crash of btc. Certainly I will encourage them to stop that mentality, because if btc will crash it could not be stable for the past few months and as the market fluctuates new demand still coming in.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Free Market Economy. This will handle it Bitcoin. Some day market will start to rise and supply try to catch it if it can!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
It has been a rough year but it has been on a cleanse if you ask me.

Yes, 2018 was bad for all of us but we needed this cleanse, we were full of toxic people who kept using bitcoin as an investment method and never actually knew what bitcoin was all about.

We do not need people who have no idea what bitcoin is and why it came out and why it was invented at the first place and people who did not know the history of bitcoin and what has happened so far until today. We need wise people who researched and read and knows what bitcoin is about and the history of it before they invest into it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing

2018 was really speculated to be a year that will see a very good value in terms of price for bitcoin which will off course have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency in general because of the bullish run of bitcoin in 2017. The reason that cryptos didn't record such positive impact was because bitcoin too was really not bullish.

i don't know, we saw bitcoin have its bubble popped and reach stability months ago while there has been no more drops ever since with the price staying above $6k for good.
but at the same time we continued seeing the altcoins decline and set a new low every month!
so i wouldn't really connect the cryptos to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always

Its really hard to explain what really causes the decline o bitcoin. Its really a combination of factors like regulations and countries cracking down on bitcoin or price manipulation itself. So its going to be a struggle to even end this year with a bang. One thing though we learn from this bear market is that you really need to be mentally though not to listen to FUD's and not panic sell because it can really harm you in the end. This is a strong test for everyone, I'm sure that majority of us is not here during the bear season in 2013-2014 so we don't know how to react. So let's look at the bright side and learn a thing or two from this down trend and its time to accumulate and wait till the bull run in 2019-2020.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
So demands is less today compare to last year, resulting to a dramatic decline of the price up to today. But if you're going to compare it though to altcoins, they have suffered worst than bitcoin, just saying.

i wouldn't say "demand" is less today compared to last year because what we had last year in the end (i am talking about the price rise from $10k to $20k) was not exactly "demand" it was more like an "excited demand" which was people who were pouring in with a lot of money while the "sell" order books were rather empty since it was the uncharted waters above $10k and everyone was mostly watching where it ends and had no intentions of selling too soon.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

Bitcoin was already in the bubble phase in 2017. So when the bubble burst in 2018, those who lost money are not getting in the market anytime soon because they don't want to lose more.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing

2018 was really speculated to be a year that will see a very good value in terms of price for bitcoin which will off course have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency in general because of the bullish run of bitcoin in 2017. The reason that cryptos didn't record such positive impact was because bitcoin too was really not bullish.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

A lot of people will express different opinion about how things have turned out to be for bitcoin price in 2018 and in all it has been a rough journey ever since the beginning of the year. In my opinion, I believe the best is yet to come and that best could mean another round of downward trend or upward trend. If we are going to witness the positive, it going to be a gradual one and everyone should as a matter of urgency do away with the premonition of another all time high because that period has actually made it possible for a very high expectation that could not survive during harsh conditions that was witnessed in 2018.

2018 has been a difficult year so far and we might not see any significant increase from the current position up till the end of the year. Current happenings might effect of positives such as the review of policies by social and advertisements platforms but with the censorship that is embedded in such arrangement, I would not expect much. The onus is on everybody to get ready for another challenging year of 2018.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Bitcoin price has really undergone a long term decline this year, its like it is under control by some cryptographer's probably to control inflation and normally bitcoin volatility is a backing condition.
No one could say when it will rise, we all hope at the end of the year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
We have witnessed a great declined in cryptocurrencies market since January this year till date and I have some friends that has lose a lot of money through investments in cryptocurrencies.  However,  I will attributes the decline in price to scamming activities that has scared Alot of big investors from the market and many investors are also taking profits from last year pump that see bitcoin around $20,000.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Lack of hype around cryptos, specifically Bitcoin, and lack of buying pressure are the main reason for the decline in price and the long period of stagnation. That plus the fact that we haven't seen any important news or event that could potentially trigger a rise in prices (like they used to do prior to the massive crash in January) and you have a bunch of factors that could explain why we're still around the 6k range in October. I doubt things will change in the upcoming months, maybe this is just a cycle and we're about to enter a bullish trend in December, but I doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
bitcoin price went up too fast and eventually it entered a bubble at price of $20,000. as the main characteristic of a bubble suggests, it is unstable and it will pop inevitably. and when it pops the price comes down to a more realistic level. now in case of bitcoin this pop occurred at $20k and price started coming down. in my opinion the realistic level was $10k or at least about $9k and any lower than that is what I consider "underpriced". and the reason for that is a mass panic + lots of manipulation + lots of FUD.

regarding altcoins the same rules apply but their values had serious bubbles than bitcoin price since their intrinsic value is a lot less than what their current price is even with all these drops. and it is the product of pumps not FOMO buying, etc. and as pumps main characteristics goes it needs a big dump follow up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018

I hope your god helps you a lot, as far as mine, for the moment got me into quite a few loses.I have sold many tokens at half their price and the reason is that many icos are dumping ether for fiat because they don´t really believed in crypto in the first place.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think the current decline of btc is merely consider an adjustment period in the crypto market and this may take several weeks from now. I believe that btc can recover within the month and for now btc market is facing heavy resistance to pull up it's market value. Thus, people investing btc should have to stay put  on this bear market while the recovery has not yet taken place.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is volatile, it constantly falls and rises. I think it’s time to come to terms with it and not look for the reasons for his fall. It is necessary to try to earn on it now, and not to wait until he grows up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is always natural in investment stocks or even cryptocurrency there always be a decrease on price because of what we have seen on the previous of bitcoin in 2017. Also the price become more lower because of the panic sellers who will think that their investment get lost it is normal seing it but for those people who are holding i know they will get enough profit because of their patience we all have confidence and i know it more holders and investors in 2018.

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
I really see it as cyclic changes that occurs in the bitcoin all the time. Not just bitcoin though but top currencies which follows the path of bitcoin itself. With the current state of bitcoin it is clear that many people does want to have the bitcoin but they fear to loose their money out of the restrictions that may get imposed on them by their government. You wont believe but most of the big investors are pulling out their investment due to such restrictions only and thus it makes it far tougher for them to work the mathematics. In my country itself more than 50% of the investors went away from the crypto when central bank declared war against the bitcoin. May be there are many factors like these which are making the bitcoin go down in the investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
it's a normal thing for all assets which are trading around the world . Bitcoin has got an impressive increase in the year of 2017 and Of course  Bitcoin must have a deep decrease after strong increase . Now This is a good time to buy bitcoin again and hold it for while to see new increase level  in the year of 2019 .
Pages:
Jump to: