Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion about the decline in BTC prices in 2018 - page 5. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think this is a very natural thing. Growth and decline follow a rule. Crazy growth last year. This year. The crazily went down. Recalling the history of encrypted transactions. This cycle follows. So don't worry. Everything will be fine.

Activity: 532
As I said before, I do not believe that by the end of 2018 we will see growth. The bull market will not return to us before 2019. But this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 476
I think that the decline is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has been in the market since its inception. If there's one coin that investors believe in, it's bitcoin. As far as BTC price downfall is concerned, the crypto market is still settling in, there is a surge in investors and even traders. The prices may keep this trend with overwhelming buying and hodling. We must just keep our faith in the system and not let go off our good holdings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
The decline that of prices that happened in the crypto industry is very much expected because of the sudden price raise and acknowledgement of many people in bitcoin and the blockchain technology, specially the people who does not really know how does both work and just put their money into it. So what do you think will happen if there is a sudden decline in the volume of it which can be triggered by many factors, the answer is what happened in the market as we see right now, but we cannot deny the fact that the market right now is much better than last 2 years ago and with many governments that are that recognized and interested in using the blockchain thecnology it ia only a matter of time that the market will have a uprise again.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
The decline that occurred at this time is more precisely a natural thing to happen. Since the emergence of a digital currency, Bitcoin, if calculated, every year there will be changes. Changes that occur can be in the form of decreases and increases.

If you look at the situation this year, panic is the main factor, actually we all have confidence in Bitcoin. However, when prices drop very drastically, most people will immediately sell the Bitcoin they have. Whereas by waiting, it will be able to produce far better profits.

Education about Bitcoin and how to take action when the market is unstable is a choice that must be a priority. This situation will always be there because there will be different demand factors every time. Let us convince many people that Bitcoin is a future, I am optimistic if it can be done then the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and Bitcoin will be to the moon.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
Pages:
Jump to: