Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR opinion --Which new altcoin is going to make it ? (poll) - page 2. (Read 9342 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
No one who spends any time online is going to buy or trade in a coin called "QQ".

Sorry but this is total bullshit:-)

And this coin is not QQ. It's QQC, so... ...you know. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Interesting thread. Shows sympathy for new coins. For now we have: Eac, Bil and QQC.
Only those 3 coins is really popular now - so maybe is worth to invest. Smiley
I think all 3 will have succees and will hit bigger exchanges.
I think Eac, Bill and QQC on cryptsy soon.

the real problem with QQC is the associations younger people (who'd be the bulk of new crypto users) have with "QQ"

I've been told in China it is very different and has another meaning. this would explain the bad spelling and grammar of all the QQ defenders that are calling me a liar...

but QQcoin would just make reddit and so on pile on the ridicule....

plus: QQ's whole point is speed, and EAC is actually faster...

so QQ has no future

Yeah QQcoin has a terrible name. No way it can catch on based on that alone. I think they idea was to make it like QQ, the e-currency that got quite popular in China, but they should have done their homework. No one who spends any time online is going to buy or trade in a coin called "QQ". They might as well have called it #FailCoin

...although I would totally buy LeroyJenkinsCoin  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I like crypto
Interesting thread. Shows sympathy for new coins. For now we have: Eac, Bil and QQC.

the real problem with QQC is the associations younger people (who'd be the bulk of new crypto users) have with "QQ"

I've been told in China it is very different and has another meaning. this would explain the bad spelling and grammar of all the QQ defenders that are calling me a liar...

but QQcoin would just make reddit and so on pile on the ridicule....

plus: QQ's whole point is speed, and EAC is actually faster...

so QQ has no future
Activity: 560
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
BIL good,This is a fair coin..
Activity: 43
Where is JKC?
I like crypto
it seems pretty much obvious that there is EAC and then nothing for a long time and then the rest...

especially if you'd use crypto in the real world as payment you need fast transaction times...

and EAC has 10-20 seconds max.

all other coins are much much slower.

Did you test QQC speed?  Roll Eyes

QQing stands for whining like a little baby about an irrelevant issue

a coin that is stupid enough to use such an incredibly well known expression with such a negative connotation as its name will fail.

not just because of its name, but because it proves the devs give a shit and have no awareness of any internet lingo

plus: that coin is not faster than EAC. if it was, you'd not ask questions

Its hard to argue with one who speaking nonsence without proof. Such unfriendly behavior not making good rep to anyone, i try to avoid your opinions further. /ignored

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QQ&defid=7044700

I quote: 

QQ
For modern English speakers, QQ can be used in various ways. It is usually synonimous with crying, or whining:
- It can be used as a complete response dismissively. "Stop whining and leave." -> "QQ"
- It can be used mockingly. "Cry/Whine more" -> "QQ more."
- It can be used as an emote to summarize whimpering or whining

but yeah, "ignore" me... or should I say: QQ more!?
Activity: 112
such a dumb poll, people are gonna vote for coins that they hold or got paid to vote for. and this isnt even a complete list of all altcoins....
already adressed this point, when people hold a coin, it means they have faith in this coin, so that is an indication of the succes of a coin, if people get paid to vote for a coin, that means there is an active team behind that coin promoting it and spending resources on it, so that good for the coins future also and no it not a complete list of all altcoins, made it very clear in the first post, this a list of the new altcoins that have recently hit an exchange.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
such a dumb poll, people are gonna vote for coins that they hold or got paid to vote for. and this isnt even a complete list of all altcoins....

Many people are holding few altcoins at once. Also, based on how many coins were gived away, DIME would be the one and only winner, but...
Activity: 266
Activity: 38
The coin only altcoin that came out during the last few months that I see a future for is Gridcoin. Their unique mining protocol together with a passionate community and some great devs really give this coin a huge advantage over any other Litecoin or Bitcoin clones.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You missed the Betacoin. But i guess this cryptocurrency is out of competition since it will rule them all anyway Smiley
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
EAC from this list for sure, but also COYE will definitelly bring a lot of attention next few months))
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it seems pretty much obvious that there is EAC and then nothing for a long time and then the rest...

especially if you'd use crypto in the real world as payment you need fast transaction times...

Did you test QQC speed?  Roll Eyes

a coin that is stupid enough to use such an incredibly well known expression with such a negative connotation as its name will fail.

not just because of its name, but because it proves the devs give a shit and have no awareness of any internet lingo

Its hard to argue with one who speaking nonsence without proof. Such unfriendly behavior not making good rep to anyone, i try to avoid your opinions further. /ignored
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
so, are there any " daredevils" online who wants to support a verry good caurs ?

go here :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/  .........they deserve it !!
Activity: 10
why there is no travelcoin? it's a very valuable coin and got angle's investment!
I like crypto

Did you test QQC speed?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 93
I believe that the bill will have a bright future! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Did you test QQC speed?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

+1
Pages:
Jump to: