Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR opinion --Which new altcoin is going to make it ? (poll) - page 4. (Read 9342 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It may be young so probably not quite ready for this vote as they aren't even on the exchanges yet but I do think NOBLE (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/noblecoinnobl-8-pos-1yr-marketplace-pay-gift-charitiesmerchants-402667) has a good future, its had one of the most stable launches I've seen lately (/ever??? lol) and if it keeps going along the path its currently on I'm fairly confident it'll get past the 6 month mark Cheesy

I went for EAC and LOT, both have a strong backing and have shown strong resolve as they hit their 'growing pains' period, if they manage to keep the supporters rallied for another month or so I think they will both be on course to hit that 6 month mark... time will tell I guess!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where is eTOKEN???
I have only put new altcoins up that are on an exchange, as far as I know etoken is not (yet) on an exchange, if I am incorrect let me know and I will add it to the poll.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
EAC is at least one-eyed between blind fools...

Just decide...

There are many disqualification criterias:

Coins with no future because of no motivation to mine (ridiculously lowering block reward to 0): QQC, VEL (and another, all coins where the reward halves every week or day are dead)

Coins with slow transactions (litecoin clones or artifical "bitcoins" in scrypt): RPC, CAT and similar

Coins with broken retarget (coins which retarget tooo slowly and transaction time gets to infinite): RPC, CAT, all litecoin clones

Coins with stupid or inserious name: COINEE, MEOW, VEL, etc., maybe all memecoins in general

+ non technical criteria like: Coins with no development, Coins with no community...

If you go one point after one, you will notice that there are really not too many coins left...

this made waaay too much sense Smiley agreed
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Where is eTOKEN???
I noticed 0 votes so far for Nyancoin  Incacoin and Opensourcecoin , these 3 coins dead already ?
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
EAC is at least one-eyed between blind fools...

Just decide...

There are many disqualification criterias:

Coins with no future because of no motivation to mine (ridiculously lowering block reward to 0): QQC, VEL (and another, all coins where the reward halves every week or day are dead)

Coins with slow transactions (litecoin clones or artifical "bitcoins" in scrypt): RPC, CAT and similar

Coins with broken retarget (coins which retarget tooo slowly and transaction time gets to infinite): RPC, CAT, all litecoin clones

Coins with stupid or inserious name: COINEE, MEOW, VEL, etc., maybe all memecoins in general

+ non technical criteria like: Coins with no development, Coins with no community...

If you go one point after one, you will notice that there are really not too many coins left...

And yeah, i am mining EAC as hell to compensate the ones which i sold when they reached 800-900 satoshi to pay my bills. Of course, i mined 8 other coins too, but only for instant sell until they have had any value. And due to the points which i have written, i never have seen any of these sold coins to grow up after i sold them (except doge, it has fallen a bit later). The only real chance to grow again has the coin which will not suffer from any disqualifying illness...
Moon, baby!

Cool
coined up has removed the MOON/BTC market, (they still have a MOON/LTC and MOON/DOGE market up,) and MOON is not getting a lot of votes here, Does not look good for MOON in my opinion
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Moon, baby!

Cool
Earthcoin is number one at the moment, while None of them is number 2, just above lottocoin, keep voting folks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
GME is the best, people just don't know it yet.
Activity: 98
Spread the world. Join the group and add your friends:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EARTHCOIN/

GIFT FOR ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH !!!
EAC is leading, LOT is second, but NONE of them is in third place, keep voting folks, lets see what everyone thinks
Activity: 140
lottcoin ofc best coin for anything gamble/gaming related on the web!
the fast transaction are so great and are needed for having ur gamble site work !
Activity: 154
I voted; Fz, QQc and Rpc.

- Fz, because i somehow like it, no big hype but still looks like it might survive.
- QQc, well i had to pick ome because i holding it Wink
- Rpc, i have no clue who he is, but it seems like people like it.
Activity: 476
Nice shitcoin list, bro  Cool
I didn't knew anything about 50% of them, thanks for sharing Shocked

But I don't think this kind of information can be usefull in any way Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I guess None of them is an almost safe choice.
Or do you consider a few satoshi as being alive?
Activity: 238
We who are about to Mine, Salute You!
Great Poll, will be interesting to see the final result in a few days.
Activity: 98
Voted for EAC !
Add none of them as an option.

Added the option NONE of them
fuck can i revote?  i cast for hippolas cagecoin but i would prefer nothing.
You can not change your vote, but you can vote for up to 3 coins, so you can still vote for none of them if you have not voted for 3 coins already
Pages:
Jump to: