Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR opinion --Which new altcoin is going to make it ? (poll) - page 3. (Read 9342 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
EAC is leading so far , do they have something the other coins don't ?

other than 270 million premined coins ... no

Earthcoin is technical not innovative, that is true. But they are the first coin (?) which
- uses strong marketing from the beginning
- premined officially. They had the 2% as reward in the first block and announced the premine.

If I create a coin, I would use 1-2% premine, too. This is the better way to do it than just hoping, that the community will make it for free.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I like crypto
it seems pretty much obvious that there is EAC and then nothing for a long time and then the rest...

especially if you'd use crypto in the real world as payment you need fast transaction times...

and EAC has 10-20 seconds max.

all other coins are much much slower.

Activity: 126
I like crypto

it's 2 % premine... they are paying people who write apps and the EAC/USD exchange from that

also they have an actual team behind the coin... money does not grow on trees. and 2% for making sure people are actually working for their 2% to be valuable and stay valuable, is a good deal for miners and users of EAC
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
The coins with no premine will make it first, the rest will follow suit. The coins without dev support will die.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Only QQC will survie.

EAC will die nearly, its only a clone with no innovation like 100 other coins too.

I like em both, QQC and EAC with its strong promotion team and support, but QQC is new, quick transaction and confirmation, save my videocards from overheating (mining with ASIC scrypt protected algorythm, called scrypt-jane, and t falls from 85C to 62C) and without any premining or instamine... and it gaining popularity almost without dev support, just because its cool... i vote for QQC, and will support it, its future of cryptocurrencies and innovative.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Only QQC will survie.

EAC will die nearly, its only a clone with no innovation like 100 other coins too.
Activity: 546
hm
OK, I took 20 coins from coinedup, they are the exchange that often add new coins first,  I left out some of the older coins that have already been established, like DOGE for example, and I wanna hear which coin(s) you think are going to make it. You can vote for maximum 3 coins

Define "dying" or "making it".
Activity: 691
+1 for NOBLE, it actually seems like the devs care about the coin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Honestly a lot of them. The question is, how much will be the value of those coins.

Look at TIPS/CAGE/BIL they are worthless (at least at the moment!), the question would be 'Who will become the next LTC/NMC?", and then you will only answer a few, but all those coins will life for more then 6 months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
CAT for sure.
Activity: 140
cant vote =/
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Worldcoin isn't that new anymore.  Wink
Activity: 28
Where is worldcoin !!
Activity: 85
I think EZCoin is gonna make it. But it's not in the list.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

They seem to have the best dev team/community of any alt I've seen. Combine that with a great marketable name, the best branding in crypto IMO, and a community that is active and actually producing useful things and EAC is my 'dark horse' bet for 2014 for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I voted EAC with a lack of NOBLE.

EAC looks good, but NOBLE looks better! Go check it out, no exchange yet, but low difficulty at the moment with a very active and transparent dev. Something we deffinitely need in these days of crypto pump n dump.
Activity: 210
Moon, baby!

Cool
coined up has removed the MOON/BTC market, (they still have a MOON/LTC and MOON/DOGE market up,) and MOON is not getting a lot of votes here, Does not look good for MOON in my opinion

I just posted a quote I saw on Twitter from @maxkeiser that said,

"Conceivably, the market could support as many alt coins as there are stocks on NYSE/Nasdaq, i.e., several thousand"

Some of these alt coins just need better marketing!
Activity: 56

makes sense because cage and many others in this list are serious coins ....
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
EAC is at least one-eyed between blind fools...

Just decide...

There are many disqualification criterias:

Coins with no future because of no motivation to mine (ridiculously lowering block reward to 0): QQC, VEL (and another, all coins where the reward halves every week or day are dead)

Coins with slow transactions (litecoin clones or artifical "bitcoins" in scrypt): RPC, CAT and similar

Coins with broken retarget (coins which retarget tooo slowly and transaction time gets to infinite): RPC, CAT, all litecoin clones

Coins with stupid or inserious name: COINEE, MEOW, VEL, etc., maybe all memecoins in general

+ non technical criteria like: Coins with no development, Coins with no community...

If you go one point after one, you will notice that there are really not too many coins left...

this made waaay too much sense Smiley agreed

+1
Pages:
Jump to: