Pages:
Author

Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage - page 14. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
I agree with you, because the good and the bad of our future will be influenced by what has happened to us in the past. If we can learn more from the past, in the future you will enjoy a lot of goodness.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, every failure will make me stronger, I am ready for everything that will happen, no matter if the encryption market is likely to collapse, I will stay here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Yes, of course. Every unsuccessful accident is called "experience"  Wink we all have got good experience in 2018. The majority.
Activity: 421
I strongly agree with the view that people usually grow up in time. Whether it is setback or success is growth. Investment loss is actually a kind of growth. It will teach you a lot. In the future, you may not fail again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Every business has a part to play, which we see it as experience, but all we need is to take the risk and play our own path, by investing towards the community based on current price, is more profitable in future.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Every day of the transaction is the material of my study, and I am very willing to accept the lessons of failure. I think that "failure is the mother of success" is very correct.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
We can learn something from past experience, whether it is successful or failed, we can only progress by summing up these experiences. The volatility of the crypto market, especially the sharp decline in 2019, is not experienced by many people. Over time, these experiences are very valuable and worth learning from in our future investments.
Activity: 238
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
I believe that not always past experience can be an advantage. I think that the ability to analyze information, the desire to develop in new areas and the ability to find the necessary information are much more important. We live in a world with large flows of information and her becomes even more. But in some cases, of course, both positive and negative experiences can be an advantage.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Experience always plays a major role it can be good or bad or both. But I see we always face new challenges or different different problem while trading or investing. Sometime we took right decision or sometime we took wrong decision but this help us to learn a lesson not to make same mistake again. We all took sometime risk and sometime we get fruitful reward and sometime we end up in loss too but bitter lesson always teach us a real lesson. While getting expertise in trading we try many strategies to make a good strategy for trading. Even experience help us to decide where we should invest or not.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I agree with you. I gained a lot of experience when I participated in bounty campaigns, investing and trading. But I can't share my experience with anyone, because my friends don't want to learn crypto. They don't trust her.
Activity: 434
experience is a very valuable lesson, especially in crypto. many things that should be known and of course when do not have sufficient knowledge or experience will not lead to good results. especially whenever to find the experience as met a scam then this will come in handy so as not to get stuck into it enter.
Activity: 406
Absolutely truth my past experience will be good advantage for me this coming year 2019 , have added more knowledge
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, my just about to finished year 2018 has taught me a great lesson which I think is a great one for next and future coming , many don't seems to study why the fall in the market but only concern about my money is gone and failure to do so will replicate in the future when something like this happen again , so it is a great lesson so far and am sure the big once are accumulating now for best experience.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Whatever happens we must always think positively, there are always lots of lessons even when we fail or lose, and this is what makes us better in the future, the point is always to think that the future will be better.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
with the experienced can surely make more can understand and read the situation that occurred in crypto. This is especially needed for those who want more can forward or produce more on crypto. but perhaps many do not realize it because prefer the lust and greed in getting results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
yes I strongly agree with the title of this topic, whatever things and experiences that we have gone through in the past, there is always a meaning that will benefit us in the future. Even if we face various problems related to crypto investment, there will be a lot of experience that we get. but certainly, without problems we will never learn anything. problems will make us grow.
Activity: 91
Yes, my experience helps me a lot, I hope it will be so further! My intuition is also saved by the desire to earn more and more!

Yes you are right. But that's always be the same case with other trading. I guess we are on the verge of situation of most traders and I think that we will still experience some problems on the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Experience is an added advantage in every aspect, if you are well experienced you know how to manage difficulties in tough situations, like the market was very ridiculous till last week. If you are a newbie you'll get scared and sell in panic which might turn out to be a loss.
Activity: 378
You are right, experience will always be a good teacher and it will make us decide for good once we encounter things that we already encountered in the past. if your experience is bad, for sure you will not repeat that for sure and learn the lessons it had brought. In crypto, we experience bloodbath but we know that it would become green in the future because we have been there.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Good or bad experiences will always give us a lesson for a good cause in the future. There's no better teacher than experiences like most people say. Experience is the key to have a successful investments.
Pages:
Jump to: