Pages:
Author

Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage - page 7. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
perhaps improvements from panic sell experience and fear of buying coins that actually have the potential to rise in the long run. panic sell teaches that we must be more patient in dealing with bears, whereas having to be brave to buy teaches us to be ready to face bulls.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
Yes it really is. Experience is the best teacher. We learned everything from our experiences either good or bad. People that don't take advantage of their experiences might experience a hard time to make decissions. Sharing our experiences to others will be more beneficial to us most especially here in this industry. It helps people to be aware of something bad or good in the future so sharing experiences is like we care for everyone arround us.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
The bigger the risk the bigger the reward, experiences give you insight on how to tackle problems, especially in cryptocurencies  space.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
If you survive the past and winning the trade and investment it is an advantage for you that will be more successful in the future as you can do it better.
If you failed and did some mistakes, it is still an advantage as you will not do it and prevent on having a second nightmare.
Just stand up and walk again in a better way.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Experience matters in everything in life,and experience can only be gather over time and that is why we need some level of commitment on our side to making necessary research that will help us to gather the experience over time.
Right, in all things experience is very important and even very useful for anything, but you're right to get a lot of experience you can't achieve without training, learning, and trying. and of course the process and time are also needed. what you have experienced before will be very useful for your trade, even though the loss gives good knowledge and experience, thats why try is always important
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
You're right. We understand our mistakes only because we face such situations. Thanks to them, we get the appropriate skills that help us in the future.
yes, it can help you in the future, with the mistakes made can be later experience you can better understand what must be done so that you can succeed in the future.
Knowledge is very important but if you never try it you have no experience so you will never know insight, so don't be afraid to try something new.  that may be bad now can be experiences so they can be used to help you in the future.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
You're right. We understand our mistakes only because we face such situations. Thanks to them, we get the appropriate skills that help us in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
Every experience is important even if you make a mistake in your past investment decision, as that will help you not to make such mistake again and this was almost the same advise I gave not quite long in one other thread.
People should always learn from their past experience from the one they did well and the one they didn't do well as that will help you to make informed decision.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
That is why there is a saying that "experience is the best teacher" and in trading your past experiences can guide you in trading decision.  Traders are made and not born and it is through practising with unbearable experience that developed our trading skills and knowledge.
Activity: 52
Undoubtedly, experience can play in our favor, but often can be an obstacle in our development as traders by molding bad habits and inappropriate behaviors that lead us to commit again and again the same mistakes, and perhaps that is the reason why which many traders do not achieve consistent profitability over the years.

Therefore, not only experience is required, but discipline and flexibility to adapt to changes and learn on the fly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
The problem is to recognize the mistakes you are making and learn from them in the future because some people do the same thing over and over again and then they are asking themselves why they never have success in what they are doing. When you are facing something you have already done in the past but failed think about what you did wrong and don't do that again.
copper member
Activity: 362
I agree with these, without experienced we cannot grown up we cannot get mature from the things that we usually used like doing trading or even in the other form of investment not just in crypto. We should gamble first with our own risk to be able to learn because that is for our own good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
what a load of inane rambling bullshit this entire thread is.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
In my last like 2 years of becoming part of crypto community i have experienced so much i have really learnt a lot it was like everyday of new learning from investing in icos to trading on exchanges from this forum community to social media and then the bounty campaigns its been a very enriched experience where i have gained a lot.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
That's right. Everything we learned from our last few years will be a good lesson. And I hope I will do less mistakes than I did in 2018
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
True. I bet a lot has already lose in cryptocurrency but you can still see them here got up and trying once again. There is only two thing that could happen when we take risks, either we fail but not guilty for trying or succeed but if we will never try, it will be a lifetime regret for us and chances will never come back again. Cryptocurrency has a big potential and though we've seen a lot failing we also saw a lot succeeding.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Mind you I took the giant step in the past to learn trading and the result was so bad that I sense manipulation in the platform but since then I never want to take that kinda risks anymore ,there are some risk that won't leave you with anything ,trading is number one
Lol, that’s still part of the experience that is being talked about here. You’re not going to do such a thing again because you have had such an experience and it’s taught you that such things are likely to occur when you’re not being careful with the steps you take. Now that you have such an experience and said about it, it’s left for others that hasn’t had such experience to learn from what happened to you or wait for it to happen to them.

You don’t really need to learn from your own experience. There are things you will experience and that will mark the beginning of a downfall which you might not be able to escape from. So sometimes it is best for you to learn from what happened to others than wait for it to happen to you before you learn. That’s why it’s good to study and be conscious of things that happens around you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
It is not always necessary to learn from your experience, it is sometimes very expensive. The Internet is full of educational information that will help to raise the initial skills to a new level.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Experience they say is the best teacher and trust me i have seen and witness it, with the experience i had since 2017 till now, i know how to coordinate myself when the next bull run comes around, 2017 i was too naive and didn't understand the crypto space properly, i failed to cash out when i should have, so i watch my portfolio go down to nothing Cry  but not anymore, now i am wiser and ready to grab the bull by the horn Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
If you take those experiences as part of your life and not just walk thru it as nothing happens,in everything we’ve done always need to take all seriously and always learn something from it either its a good things or bad from those for sure we will be having a advantage in future
Pages:
Jump to: