Pages:
Author

Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage - page 10. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Well your past experience will be an added advantage if you learn from them. The fact that you have an experience doesnt make you get better but when you can identify the past and the mistakes you have made then it might be a step forward toward making great decision. We all hear a common saying that you can not be doing the same thing repeatedly and expect different result. Life is full of both bad and good decisions. you need to be brave to learn from your mistakes
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Definitely past experiences always been an added advantage most especially in this crypto space,  experience pays a lot, because you keep learning new things day by day,  my past experiences in cryptocurrency world had been helping me in the space
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Experience is nothing if you do not learn from it.

I have seen lots of people having a bad experience from a bad investment.  Investing in scam Ponzi company that pretends to be cryptocurrency.  They were so hyped that they put all their savings thinking that it will double or triple in just some months as what that scam company promised.  Then months later, they come telling me that they were scammed by that company and I advised them to do their research and at least learn from their bad experience.  This is the funny part, after a week or two they come and inviting me to another company with the same marketing scheme.

I bet you know what will happen next.  This is an example that experience is nothing if we do not learn from it.  It is an advantage if a person learns from it so when the event repeats, he knows what to do and how to handle himself towards that scenario.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

I agree. I also had a lot of experience in crypto a lot of bad experience and some had me really stressed. However, I took it as a chance for me to leaen from it and for me to be able not to commit the same mistake. Always count your mistake as an experience and a chance to learn and grow from it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Yes, that's true. You are entirely right. Experience matters a lot in all life endeavours, and what we make of these experiences will help shape our lives. Therefore, the experiences gathered in this space have been of great help.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Definitely, experience is always important in every field of activity, and especially in the field of cryptocurrency, it is very important because with its help you can always recognize a fraudulent project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
Of course. Experience is a very important thing in the world of cryptocurrency for us to arrange steps forward and from that experience we can estimate how much risk we will get later and how to minimize the risk of large losses so that we can benefit later.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Agree, experience is the best teacher... Either good or bad no matter what happen.. Its up to you what will you feel towards it.. But for me,apply what you had learned or experience in the past.. This will help you mold yourself to a better one... This will help you to correct what you have done wrong in the past... Apply more learnings that will add to your knowledge as a better person even with society... Be a good example of your experience in the past..
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
Obviously as in a job you have a big experience likewise you get a more salary than previous. If you have a past experience in crypto then it will be great advantage for you and you can trade in crypto very easily.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
Yes you are 100 percent right. Experiences are always there for your own benefits. In case of cryptocurrency, past experiences must always be followed so as to get much benefits and avoid losses. If you are newbie in the crypto world, you must learn how to trade and crypto knowledge. But during the process, you may commit mistakes. But do not regret, your mistakes will be a big benefit in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Cryptocurrency and blockchain are currently technologies that are trending world wide and aren't likely to disappear but become more and more widely used in everyday life so it's valuable to learn as much as you can as early as possible especially if you're seeking to invest as it can be a steep learning curve for newcomers
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
What does not kill you makes you stronger. I doubt that I was fully awared of the meaning that this sentence carries. Crypto has gone quite downhill at the time when I became very interested in this sphere. It was not easy to continue with nothing but hope for better future of the field. However, it certainly made me stronger. Patience was not my strongest skill, I had to work on that aspect of my personality to survive the bloodbath phase, not gonna lie  Grin. I came to a conclusion where I am not angry when the outcome of that particular action is not in my hands. It is what it is. I knew I am risking a lot and failure is a common thing in life. Moving on tirelessly after a big hit is what I would like to implement in my personal life as well: and suddenly I was in better mood, stress levels were not so high and I have lost some weight as well. Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do in order to improve your well-being generally  Wink.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Past experience is your another valuable asset. This mkakes you be a complete man as you grow by. But, make sure you dont fall on the same issue you have gone through. Just keep your steps ahead always. I am sure your experience can even enlift someone's life as well. He/she has to be ready to listen and open to face with the experience had.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The problem is that we cannot use the experience in the crypto market because we cannot predict the condition of the crypto market so that we must be prepared for all future conditions even though we don't really want to happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The experience that you have accumulated during your time on the cryptocurrency market is certainly a very big advantage.
The more experience the less you make mistakes and the more you can invest profitably, anticipating the ups and downs of the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Yea this is another example of favouring mistakes ,mistakes leads to correction and we shouldn't be scared of making one  it brings out the best in us ,I have a very bad past in crypto space and I lost huge amount of money and time too but later on I was able to get better and make back what I lost ,every disappointment is indeed a blessing
My own mistakes came through forex trading which later put me to the right part and little did I know that, that experience I had then and continue to get will eventually become more useful to me in the future before I knew about crypto currency and now trading in crypto currency is like a child’s play to me out of the experience I have gain through forex.

I really lost so much money to forex but I don’t think I have lost up to 5% of my profit to crypto trading as a result of my past experience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Yes I agree because we always learn from our past and try to do best in our present and future. so i also learn from my past experiences and keep move on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Yes past experience is always help us to identify the best possible way to deal in crypto. For example when i was new into the crypto currency,  i was not able to identify bad icos and legit one. I thought that only icos has more telegram members were legit and rest were scam but reality was different. But after experience everything has understandable.
yes, it can be said that all the skills we have today are due to past experiences. in the crypto world, I've always seen various scams, and others. this makes me always careful when making decisions. it is very profitable to avoid a scam project even if it's small.
if we ever suffering loss, i am sure we will gain important lesson.but if we dont take it as lesson someday we will do same mistakes again and ofcourse we will loss more money than before.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
everyone experiences a phase where he knows nothing of what he started to do, including crypto currencies.
then because it starts from ignorance then the past will be a good experience and become an added value for knowledge in the present and the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
It is true always use your experience as an advantage,
Even in trading don't let your fail trades stop you use it as an experience to make yourself better.
Pages:
Jump to: