Pages:
Author

Topic: your patience is being tested - page 2. (Read 5537 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 05, 2019, 08:47:16 PM
i never panicked easily when i see the fallen price of my coins that i hold. especially on bitcoin. i bought it and hold it since january 2019 and sold it at last month. i have so much profit from my patience. no matter what altcoins do you have, most of their price will pump if bitcoim is pump too.
Your patience gives you a huge benefits. Investors who knows how to do their research and how to manage every situations that happen around the market are those who mostly earn the maximum benefits after deciding to sell their holdings. Not just because the trend is keep dragging your asset
down means that you'll go and panic. Best to think and analyze before taking any action to make sure that you'll not going to regret your decision.
In my opinion, to have the best patience in investing, you have to go through many different stages in this market because not everyone is calm enough when the market declines. I think this year people's psychology is getting better and they don't have to worry too much about investing so if you're considering investing in this period of time, do it now because the opportunity will definitely come to you someday.

Every time I buy altcoin, I often think twice to make sure everything is safe when investing because a lot of altcoins are highly volatile and make us a lot of risk if we choose that coin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 05, 2019, 08:28:06 PM
i never panicked easily when i see the fallen price of my coins that i hold. especially on bitcoin. i bought it and hold it since january 2019 and sold it at last month. i have so much profit from my patience. no matter what altcoins do you have, most of their price will pump if bitcoim is pump too.
Your patience gives you a huge benefits. Investors who knows how to do their research and how to manage every situations that happen around the market are those who mostly earn the maximum benefits after deciding to sell their holdings. Not just because the trend is keep dragging your asset
down means that you'll go and panic. Best to think and analyze before taking any action to make sure that you'll not going to regret your decision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 05, 2019, 08:23:47 PM

If we hold bitcoin, we really shouldn't panic excessively because we hold the safest investments in the cryptocurrency market. Indeed we should not easily panic because when we panic, we tend to make decisions based on emotions and in my opinion this will not be good results
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 05, 2019, 07:53:22 PM
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 05, 2019, 07:32:25 PM
when patience is being tested,
what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.
I was lost my patience when cryptocurrency was going to worst than worst. But I didn't sell my all token even any shitcoin. To take advantage from this condition, you can start mining or trading, when will bullrun start this process will make you worth.
the first concern arises when a dump occurs, and continues with a length of time that does not immediately change the situation. that's where our hesitation starts. at this time we must be able to think clearly to make decisions. Don't let panic overwhelm us. therefore patience must always be there until the price improves later

Bitcoin is still profitable though, only the altcoin market is not doing good.
And right now, I don't actually HODL any altcoin because I sold all my altcoins since 2018.
I'm currently HODLing only bitcoin, I follow the market as well. I don't like HODLing coins that are no longer profitable.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
November 05, 2019, 05:59:48 PM
We have no control over the market's behaviours, only the huge contributors and investors can make it move. So all we have to do is wait for the market to recover from a downfall. It has happened before countless times already with long durations. Just make sure not to leave your coins in exchanges or better yet monitor its price.

Also patience can be sometimes a good and a bad thing. Before, I was too patient that the coins I had depreciated. If only I grabbed the opportunity just like how my colleagues did, I could have earned more. But I chose to be patient which led me to loss. See, patience can be both bad and good.
market conditions are very difficult to predict. for now, we need to wait and be patient until prices recover. if you are late in selling the assets you have, it's better now that we go back to the activities we often do while waiting for prices to recover. I think the price of the cryptocurrency will soon recover, and we can see that in 2020.
Activity: 463
November 05, 2019, 05:38:16 PM
what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.

There is no reason to worry at all. It is true that prices are down at the moment but it will pick up again with time. Being optimistic at such a time as this will do the mind a lot of good
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
November 05, 2019, 03:39:10 PM
With the current price decline, we don't need to worry at all, because from the time cryptocurrency was introduced there has been a drastic price reduction several times, but in the end the price will rise again in line with the increase market demand, so, it's better if the current price decline we make it a good opportunity for us to buy cryptocurrency and save it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 05, 2019, 02:49:48 PM
with the current market situation I don't dare to take risks, I only trade not holding back for the long term. take as much profit as possible even if it's a little because it will make you better understand the current market situation
better to play safe although its only small profits. Earning huge profits in recent condition was hard to achieved ,risk that we will face bigger than in day trading.accumulate small profits need our patience and only few people that able to do this.most of traders thinking huge profits could earn shortly,they forget market movement could not predicted and could change our profits become loss.
Every single one of us count. Every investor is important. No doubt the impact is directly proportional to the amount we hold but, a group of small investors is equal to one big whale. And for bitcoin, which is backbone of digital market, everyone is equal. Indeed market is recovering and the  pump season is about to come. Patience is required in order to not panic sell, but to buy more during dip.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2019, 01:33:51 PM
when patience being tested, i learn more about cryptocurrency. im here not only for money, but also knowledge

so, it can make me smarter and wiser to make decision. it is a preparation to welcome next bull run

im sure in the next bull run, i can earn much money. bcz i have had much knowledge from learning
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
November 04, 2019, 01:00:28 PM
You are right, when the market conditions like this where the price may be said to experience ups and downs at vulnerable low prices this is where patience is tested. However, I think in every condition if we are good at using the moment, surely we can take advantage even if a little, but in a vulnerable time, we can take profits as often as possible even though the market has decreased prices. When we hold assets and we wait for prices to go back up and stabilize it is not good, behind all that we also have missed taking profit. Patience and analysis are important capital in the current conditions
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 04, 2019, 12:15:46 PM
with the current market situation I don't dare to take risks, I only trade not holding back for the long term. take as much profit as possible even if it's a little because it will make you better understand the current market situation
better to play safe although its only small profits. Earning huge profits in recent condition was hard to achieved ,risk that we will face bigger than in day trading.accumulate small profits need our patience and only few people that able to do this.most of traders thinking huge profits could earn shortly,they forget market movement could not predicted and could change our profits become loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 04, 2019, 11:52:22 AM
We have no control over the market's behaviours, only the huge contributors and investors can make it move. So all we have to do is wait for the market to recover from a downfall. It has happened before countless times already with long durations. Just make sure not to leave your coins in exchanges or better yet monitor its price.

Also patience can be sometimes a good and a bad thing. Before, I was too patient that the coins I had depreciated. If only I grabbed the opportunity just like how my colleagues did, I could have earned more. But I chose to be patient which led me to loss. See, patience can be both bad and good.
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
November 04, 2019, 11:28:45 AM
   Trading with other coins is the best way to keep bitcoins by holding it when the value is getting lower. Patience is really the key to success and the more we are tested with our patience,the more we are getting to success. Bitcoins value is volatile so if it goes down,it will rise again. That is the normal trend in the market that's why i am not too worried regarding bitcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
November 04, 2019, 10:55:37 AM
I was lost my patience when cryptocurrency was going to worst than worst. But I didn't sell my all token even any shitcoin. To take advantage from this condition, you can start mining or trading, when will bullrun start this process will make you worth.
the first concern arises when a dump occurs, and continues with a length of time that does not immediately change the situation. that's where our hesitation starts. at this time we must be able to think clearly to make decisions. Don't let panic overwhelm us. therefore patience must always be there until the price improves later

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
November 04, 2019, 10:27:32 AM
If you are a true trader you know how to deal with this situation in the market.

But I'm not very good at trading ..

But what I do is buy at the lowest price of the coin I hold. This way I can recover my losses and still make a profit in case the price goes up. Selling it while you are in the middle of losing is not a good idea. Because you will only lose more in case the price goes up.

Very clear from your words to continue patiently waiting for the price you want. Everyone will feel the learning to be persistent in seeing a good price the following year.
This is not the first time that the market is suffering a downfall. And honestly, the previous ones were far more terrifying than the present one. If bitcoin and potential altcoins were able to not only survive through them but set a mark of 20k dollars and so, this can happen again. In order to get the most out of digital currencies, the holder needs to keep his coins for long duration of time. Also, good times are about to come.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 03, 2019, 08:10:33 PM
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
November 03, 2019, 07:29:33 PM
This is exactly what I said to myself when I bought a token (don't wanna mention names) and the token price kept falling after it was listed, kept telling myself that I would be selling at a loss, that token was worth $0.01 when I bought it and I was debating with myself when it was at $0.005, I felt bad to lose 50% of my funds and I kept holding.. fast forward to today, that tokens has 4 zeros before any other digit and I am still holding, I am not holding now because I think it will do well again, I am holding now just out of stubbornness because the token is useless, what I am trying to say is that we should always know when to hold and when to sell and move on even if we are losing, don't hold out of stubbornness when you see the project sinking.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
November 03, 2019, 02:36:52 PM
Lately, it has become more difficult to wait calmly and patiently. I try not to succumb to various temptations.
Sometimes I want to sell everything, but I keep holding
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 03, 2019, 01:18:09 PM
This is a very critical situation for crypto lovers I think. To survive this situation some people is selling their shares at a low price which is not very wise. A clever person who know the nature of crypto world, never let this happen to them. Because, I believe that patience is the key to gain something from crypto world. So, be patient, lead a happy life.
Pages:
Jump to: