Pages:
Author

Topic: your patience is being tested - page 20. (Read 5537 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 10, 2019, 02:26:23 PM
if we work as professionals in this market then we have the opportunity to earn always and under any conditions! Just need more expirience
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
August 10, 2019, 02:21:51 PM
when patience is being tested,
what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.

I will leave the market for a moment. after I start to calm down a bit and have the energy I'll come back. but I will not buy, but to see the situation whether it has changed or even become worse. this is what I always do, when I'm stressed out at the bear market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
August 10, 2019, 02:16:57 PM
what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
Routine changed. Before, I would sell at a loss and try to look for another coin to trade to maybe recover my losses. Now, I try to ignore and not trade at all. If anyone is planning to follow what I'm doing, please make sure that you're holding a crypto that you know will survive for long.

if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.
This is easier said than done but it's true.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
August 10, 2019, 01:37:59 PM
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.

What I learned is diversification is not only a tool to increase the profit but also to contain yourself.
If you have diversified investments, even if you are losing in some, you'll be making a profit from others. Leave alone the number, tracking them all would just make you occpied and let you take the descisions slow and calm.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
August 10, 2019, 01:32:12 PM
Most likely you are title is true. My patience have been testing mode. I have bought some altcoin those are almost 5X down now. But still I am holding them instead of sell in lose. Likely will never sell them until recover my buy price. For that reason I have taken a break from trading. But what I believe, most of newbies (traders) likely lost their patience and sold their altcoin. And obviously they will be in lose now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 10, 2019, 01:27:47 PM
this is the experience that I experienced and I do now,
With the price of altcoin falling a lot now, I ventured to do CL and immediately bought it cheaper and made several short-term trading times with a slight difference in the hope that I would still make a profit (albeit slightly) to recover the CL losses I did and add the number of tokens I have, so that when the price rises again I will get more profit.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
August 10, 2019, 01:15:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: