Pages:
Author

Topic: Your plan in case of an alien invasion - page 2. (Read 7921 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2014, 03:15:28 AM

offer them a beer  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 01, 2014, 03:09:23 AM
f*ck anything that moves Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 01, 2014, 02:24:38 AM
Spam them with emails and spend adware and Trojan  into their spaceship operation system and take control
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 01, 2014, 12:47:12 AM
Try and get on the mothership and take a trip around the universe.
Activity: 61
August 31, 2014, 12:28:47 PM
What's your plan in case of an alien invasion???

I would probably start by getting my family and friends safe in an underground base. Then start gathering supplies and weapons to start a rebellion. Then get people to fight against the aliens or die trying.
I would handover myself and surrender to them,mankind and the earthly things  are getting why not try something new.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
August 31, 2014, 12:21:15 PM
Depends if the aliens speak Russian and are here to protect their fellow aliens persecuted by the human race.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
August 31, 2014, 12:16:41 PM
Not much I can do if they are hostile. Itts game over.

Yeah, if they really manage to come to Earth now, they're clearly superior when it comes to technology. If we're not lucky and they have some kind of problems adapting to our environment, we stand no chance. But I remain hopeful that they're friendly and just want to establish communications!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
August 31, 2014, 08:19:49 AM
Get cast iron underpants  Grin
Activity: 518
Trust me!
August 31, 2014, 08:17:04 AM
develop a computer virus and destroy their mother ship. Worked on Independence Day.

Or just go to chemical and biological warfare, like War of The Worlds.

Ha, that's a great scene from Independence Day! What most people don't know is: There's a cut-scene that explained why this actually makes sense: We got all our computing technology from the Aliens to begin with! That's the reason why 'our own' technology is compatible with the aliens' technology!
Activity: 243
August 31, 2014, 02:22:39 AM
in case of alien invasion, buy bitcoins

How does that help?
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
August 29, 2014, 02:13:29 PM
in case of alien invasion, buy bitcoins
Activity: 84
August 29, 2014, 10:06:06 AM
What's your plan in case of an alien invasion???

I would probably start by getting my family and friends safe in an underground base. Then start gathering supplies and weapons to start a rebellion. Then get people to fight against the aliens or die trying.

Probably not bother doing much, as many men smarter than me have stated - an alien race which has the technology to make it to our planet would be so astronomically powerful in our eyes that we would be no more to it than an ant is to us.

The only thing you could do is hope, and make yourself useful if they are looking for slaves.
Activity: 272
August 29, 2014, 09:27:09 AM
No choice but to stay and fight.
Activity: 697
August 29, 2014, 09:02:19 AM
On February 12, 2013, NASA confirmed alien invasion! Scientists also predicted that three giant alien spaceships will arrive in March of 2013.

The exclusive media reporting about the continuing alien invasion is WWN and its top investigative reporter, Frank Lake, the world’s top investigative reporter on this issue.

In an effort to avoid panic, governments around the globe have been covering up the invasion. However, WWN feels we must report the truth, and if we take peaceful actions now – we can avoid a war with aliens.

As cited on WWN, UFO encounters continue to increase and scientists at Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI), an independent non-commercial organization announced, that:

“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter.  Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2012,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nasa-confirmed-alien-invasion/#1EmEuh7Sk8f6wICZ.99

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nasa-confirmed-alien-invasion/

Where are the aliens now?!!

False flag
Activity: 70
August 29, 2014, 08:58:43 AM
Not much I can do if they are hostile. Itts game over.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
August 29, 2014, 07:49:11 AM
I finallly thought of a new plan !!!

When 'they' arrive I will just gtfo.  Smiley

I don't think it would go very well. 

This is one area I certainly agree with Hawking.

Contact with aliens is the last thing this planet needs.

Most of the UFO culture was created at the pentagon early on then took off on it's own.

Top secret military bases testing aircraft and classified technology have added to the unfocused picture to create an entire almost religious movement of people who share a common belief that has no proof.

Activity: 61
I think only the possible way to survive is to live underground at least 1 km deep.
Activity: 583
Just die faster is the best solution. You don't want do something nasty...
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
On February 12, 2013, NASA confirmed alien invasion! Scientists also predicted that three giant alien spaceships will arrive in March of 2013.

The exclusive media reporting about the continuing alien invasion is WWN and its top investigative reporter, Frank Lake, the world’s top investigative reporter on this issue.

In an effort to avoid panic, governments around the globe have been covering up the invasion. However, WWN feels we must report the truth, and if we take peaceful actions now – we can avoid a war with aliens.

As cited on WWN, UFO encounters continue to increase and scientists at Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI), an independent non-commercial organization announced, that:

“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter.  Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2012,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nasa-confirmed-alien-invasion/#1EmEuh7Sk8f6wICZ.99

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nasa-confirmed-alien-invasion/

Where are the aliens now?!!
Activity: 107
Say take me to your leader....
Pages:
Jump to: