Pages:
Author

Topic: Your plan in case of an alien invasion - page 7. (Read 7921 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
i hope it wont happen. I do not know what to do if it happens. May the Lord be with us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hiding probably won't work.. they'd probably have the technology to know where everyone was at any point in time. what i'd do is sell out the human race, and offer my services as their agent  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I'd probably hide and see what they're up to. Hopefully their goal would be sightseeing and sex Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Depends on how good looking those aliens are..

http://www.ugo.com/the-goods/50-hot-alien-women
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
yeah agree with most here. if there are an alien invasion, my plan would be to roll over and die. if they can reach planet earth from wherever they are from, then we are just ants to them. and this is what most astrophysicists believe as well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I'll probably just welcome our new overlords. I doubt we'd stand a chance.  Smiley

never surrender!

but yeah, pretty much no chance..
Unless they're entire race is pacifist. THEN we have a chance.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Alien invasion? I'll ask them to mine some bitcoin with their amazing technologies!

How do you know they have amazing technologies?
We might be much smarter than them...

if we're smarter then them, how come they discovered us instead of us discovering them?

I'll probably just welcome our new overlords. I doubt we'd stand a chance.  Smiley

never surrender!

but yeah, pretty much no chance..
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Incase of a alien invasion, we still have Optimus Prime and the autobots to fight those evil decepticons.  Roll Eyes
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Don't read below if you're scared of the cold hard truth:

Aliens have already invaded.  They work with the government and I have seen one in a government impala which cut off the road in front of me and showed itself to me.

Go ahead, call me crazy.  You can never change what I saw for my own eyes.  My friend saw the car roll by too.

I believe you.

Otherwise how does someone explain Crop Circles?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073
I will hide in the caves or forest away from cities as much as possible.
Activity: 504
Befriend the Aliens,go into hiding if impossible.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
I will ask them to take me with them.
What an opportunity to live on two different planetary systems in one lifetime!

Just hope that they will not dissect you.  Smiley

I would rather hope they let me screw their beautiful blondes to study human reproductive system.
Activity: 756
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

Just hope that they will not dissect you.  Smiley
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Activity: 756
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Alien invasion? I'll ask them to mine some bitcoin with their amazing technologies!

You need more than Amazing technologies to travel lightyears in space. The fact that there is no other civilization in Solar system they must came from other solar system. Most likely they came from more than 22 light years from Earth. Because Alpha Centauri System most possibly can't support life.

Do you know how take it takes to make interstellar travel. The civilization technology must be Level II type while today we are still not a Level I civilization. They will be superior in almost every aspects to us. They have to the ability to control weather like rain, drought, hurricane, global warming, cause or prevent earthquakes, they can terraform a planet. There is a big possibility they achieve singularity with the machines. They are near immortal.

How we defeat that kind of enemy. Our only choice is to hide underground and wait for the right moment and learn their technology and find their weakness then defeat them.
Activity: 714

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'll drink alcohol with them or, if they won't be nice, i'll repeat South Park scenario
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Alien invasion I doubt they even bother seeing the state of the planet and the people that live here  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: