Pages:
Author

Topic: Your plans for 1st august? - page 14. (Read 13321 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
July 14, 2017, 12:04:57 PM
What is the current situation,i heard that bitcoin is going to split and if that happens what will happen to my coins,i do have my coins saved in hardware wallet,hope there is nothing to worry about even if the chain splits.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 11:46:35 AM
I'm going to sell a little bit and buy just to see how the market reacts. Mostly sell
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 14, 2017, 11:37:39 AM
My plans for the almighty August 1 is very simple and that is holding my coins and nothing is making me changing my mind and even the current price is not encouraging to sell and that is another testimony to hold no matter how small, my believe in bitcoin is unwavering and I am sure this August 1 will come and go and bitcoin and everyone here will even forget what actually happened.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2017, 11:06:33 AM
I do not have any plan but I will contine holding the amount of bitcoins that I have. I believe in anyway Bitcoin prices will be bouncing back to how it was performing some two weeks back. I believe not having any plan will be fine as of now.

If anything drastically will be happening, still I will not sell off my bitcoin but I will look into how to secure my bitcoin. Because I am always a long-term holder I will be holding my bitcoin for next 25 years too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 14, 2017, 10:44:21 AM
I will just keep on trading my bitcoin with altcoins, and save some of my bitcoin, im not afraid for what will happen on august 1 because i believe in bitcoin and i know even the price of bitcoin dump it will surely bounce back after months, so i just keep on focusing on my trading plan.

well indeed our beliefs are the same. But you need to know, that all things can only happen in a very short time. so if you don't have the anticipation is good then it is feared that in the future you will get a great loss and will eventually do something bad. As long as it gives many advantages to indeed bitcoin for us, but by no means will continue to be as you say. Because of all the technology surely will always change and it all depends on the circumstances at the time.

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
July 14, 2017, 10:07:55 AM
Change my BTC to USDT, probably invest in some altcoins.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 14, 2017, 09:36:51 AM
Well, at the moment i do not have bitcoin, but i have some altcoin. Maybe storing it in myehterwallet is the right choice, because 1st August only applies to bitcoin, not for altcoin, right?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 14, 2017, 09:35:04 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.
In August I will try to complete the campaign to earn a bit of big bitcoin to be able to wait for the bitcoin price to rise and I will sell off all the bitcoin that i have to get around the profit margin.
Activity: 3
July 14, 2017, 09:33:23 AM
I'm planning to diversify into other coins like LTC and ETC and hodl about 30% of BTC in a hardware wallet. I still have high hopes for btc!
Activity: 518
July 14, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
I don't have special plan for 1st August, the activation of segwit2x is not something scary in my opinions
 my plan just wait and see what will happen to bitcoin's network and bitcoin's price.
After the activation of segwit2x on bitcoin's network, i am busy with my plan trading altcoins
that gives constant profit from trading, it is useful than making plan for 1st August.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 09:27:54 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.

Your worries and plans are necessary when there are so many rumors surrounding August 1st. So selling everything is a must. However, if it's just rumors, I think you'll lose a fair amount of money. So you need to reconsider your decision
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 14, 2017, 09:23:43 AM
Hopefully not will happen what we fear from segwit.

What are you saying, I think it is better that the Segwit will be applied or implemented to bitcoin. With that it just proves that bitcoin is developing and will not be stagnating. I think if Segwit or nothing is implemented in August, I do not know when will be the bitcoin we know develop. And Segwit don't need to be feared but to be accepted, I know that it will bring negative impressions but we must bear it.

Seems like something bad will happen,
I do not know what will happen but based on what i observed this days and looking at current market in every exchanger(declining total volume bitcoin traded),i am afraid something really bad will happen.i mean for short period absolutly,there will be a more fudder come up and make the prices goes down 10% or even 20% from now.slowly the pricres went down these days,

Or this declining will always happen until segwit and then boom ? I dont know,but i am really sure in coming days there will be more down from here.just hope it went down because many fudder came up from nowhere and start fudding for their own sake because segwit will push it up ?

I prefer second other than the first one (which is i really hope the second option)
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
July 14, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

What are you saying, I think it is better that the Segwit will be applied or implemented to bitcoin. With that it just proves that bitcoin is developing and will not be stagnating. I think if Segwit or nothing is implemented in August, I do not know when will be the bitcoin we know develop. And Segwit don't need to be feared but to be accepted, I know that it will bring negative impressions but we must bear it.
Activity: 32
July 14, 2017, 07:42:40 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 06:11:47 AM
I have no plans ahead of 1 August. If you see the information I read from this thread. It scares us with our bitcoin. We are afraid of losing our bitcoin. If so I will plan to sell some of my bitcoin. So that later in the month of August not mangalami many losses.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2017, 05:51:59 AM
I do not have a plan with bitcoin that I have. Related issue 1 August bitcoin will drop its price. I think maybe the bitcoin price will go down in a few weeks but after that it will rise again. I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise and reach 4000 $ due to the number of bitcoin demand and bitcoin investments that have sprung up. So I will hold my bitcoin. Until the bitcoin price returns to normal
Activity: 126
July 14, 2017, 05:40:55 AM
I'm still not sure what I should do before the 1st of August. Whether I should sell or I have to hold the bitcoin I have. I think if I keep the bitcoin in a long time I will benefit. Maybe that's what i need to do. I will store bitcoin until bitcoin prices continue to rise. I hope bitcoin does not decrease in price significantly. I'm sure bitcoin will go back up and stable
Activity: 588
July 14, 2017, 05:38:37 AM
my plan in end july my all bitcoin balance sell
i want safe my money, i want exchange to fiat money, or buy ETH
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
July 14, 2017, 05:37:03 AM
I just read guides from our admin theymos. I believe I will be strictly following them for a better protections for my bitcoin holding. As per him we may need to avoid any payments 12 hours before fork will be happening which may lead to more transactions to happen by 31st of July. I believe I am not going to make any bitcoin payments for 2 days too. I am having some bitcoins kept in exchanges and I will move them into my cold storage and I guess I will be fully ready for August 1st.

More importantly we must wait for theymos to confirm everything will get settle down smoothly so that we may start using bitcoins after August 1st.
I've also read the guide, I'm also going to strictly follow all his instructions to be as safe as possible. I understand that what's explained in the guides might be
the worst case scenario that has an even slight chance to happen (Bitcoin split, not keeping coins in exchanges and so on) but I am not willing to take that risk.
I'll play safe.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 14, 2017, 05:28:23 AM
I'm just planning on sitting tight and just holding everything I have in a compatible wallet and just take some popcorn and see what happens.

I have the same plans for this day. But I prepared some amount of money so that if the price falls too much, buy more coins. Because I'm sure that later the price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: