Pages:
Author

Topic: Your plans for 1st august? - page 16. (Read 13321 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2017, 07:18:43 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.

I plan to just hold my bitcoins at August 1. However, I saw the topic by Themos where he said don't leave your bitcoins in a bitcoin bank or exchange, so I will probably move my bitcoins off exchanges temporarily. Most is in offline wallets anyway but some is on exchanges for trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2017, 05:09:49 AM
I Really have no idea on what to do, i do trading and all my btc are being traded with altcoins, and im not sure if all the exchange are still safe on or before august 1. But still believe on bitcoin so my plan is just hold even the price dump and its a great opportunity for me to accumulate more btc. i will hold until something happen.

I think I really wanna be safe so I'm planning some part of my btc to convert to fiat. So when worst things comes my btc will be safe so do I. Some part of it will still on hold for future price increase.

You may right. But it's your own risk to keep your bitcoin for longer.Since bitcoin price is keeps on increasing due to increase in user among the world.you will get huge profit once you keep your bitcoin for longer.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
July 13, 2017, 12:01:35 AM
I Really have no idea on what to do, i do trading and all my btc are being traded with altcoins, and im not sure if all the exchange are still safe on or before august 1. But still believe on bitcoin so my plan is just hold even the price dump and its a great opportunity for me to accumulate more btc. i will hold until something happen.

I think I really wanna be safe so I'm planning some part of my btc to convert to fiat. So when worst things comes my btc will be safe so do I. Some part of it will still on hold for future price increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 12, 2017, 11:56:08 PM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.
Since we could not predict exactly what would happen after august 1st,i have decided to just wait and watch.Most of people say that bitcoin price would increase high while few people spread news that hard fork will occur and bitcoin would crash down.18 more days for segwit.So i am keenly watching the situation.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
No one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin, but I do not panic about August 1 and think this is another panic that tries to undermine confidence in bitcoin and sell coins ahead of time.
I am not sure how people will react to the news that there will be a fork and about the split,the chances are people who invested recently might cash out because of these things and i feel like the price could go down at the end of this month,nothing is certain but it is my speculation that it might go down in the coming weeks and if that happens i would gladly grab it.
Could happen as you mentioned, It's possible but if that happen do not forget that many would be in that situation of waiting and if the price fell, Should rise quickly again, Lately a lot of optimism has been seen everywhere, The conditions are very different of what they were before, every time they seem to be more users and therefore there is an increased demand, Without a doubt that day will be interesting to observe and see that is what happens with that situation.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2017, 07:39:46 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 06:51:12 PM
I would allocate some % to Fiat/USDT and allocate some to BTC/LTC.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 12, 2017, 06:49:21 PM
No one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin, but I do not panic about August 1 and think this is another panic that tries to undermine confidence in bitcoin and sell coins ahead of time.
I am not sure how people will react to the news that there will be a fork and about the split,the chances are people who invested recently might cash out because of these things and i feel like the price could go down at the end of this month,nothing is certain but it is my speculation that it might go down in the coming weeks and if that happens i would gladly grab it.
Activity: 686
July 12, 2017, 12:29:40 PM
Im not doing much with the market down. I´m waiting for it to recover a little. After Aug 1st if the drop is hard i´ll buy a little more BTC. However i´m starting to doubt that. if everyone is holding...the market doesn´t crash
Are you looked the market in yesterday? The whales will create big crash and panic seller with helps them!

Maybe, you will ask why sell your coin although know this happens by whales? Because the some people use margin trading and if the price crash to liq price, they will loss all their money and need cutloss soon for prevents that
You risk what you want to risk. MArgin trading near such an event in hopes to become a trillionaire bears the very real risk of loosing everything. Caution is advisable I think. But anyway i´m pretty conservative so no Huge gains, but no big headaches when there are crashes.
Activity: 378
July 12, 2017, 12:05:56 PM
Im not doing much with the market down. I´m waiting for it to recover a little. After Aug 1st if the drop is hard i´ll buy a little more BTC. However i´m starting to doubt that. if everyone is holding...the market doesn´t crash
Are you looked the market in yesterday? The whales will create big crash and panic seller with helps them!

Maybe, you will ask why sell your coin although know this happens by whales? Because the some people use margin trading and if the price crash to liq price, they will loss all their money and need cutloss soon for prevents that
July 12, 2017, 11:53:15 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
July 12, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

I'm not worry about my bitcoin value after August 1st, but if segwit2x will be activated (1) and could solve bitcoin problems regarding high fees and long time confirmation for bitcoin transaction, hopefully its price will increase significantly. Bitcoiners want those problems eliminated, including all of us here I guess, except for miners who enjoys the abundance of bitcoin fees flow into their big pockets. I will wait just like what you do, whether it will works for bitcoin or lead to crash. Although, I believe bitcoin always recover and rise in the end of the time.

1. https://coin.dance/blocks
Activity: 129
July 12, 2017, 11:27:01 AM
I will not sell my coins. I will wait for the time it will rise in price and about August 1, we do not know yet what is going to be happened.
I dont have plans yet to sell my bitcoin all. Im just holding bitcoin for now, yes I believe also that bitcoin price will rise again. Though we cannot predict it but hoping that I can earn profit.

You have a wiae and strong vision as you hold your bitcoins, even you don't sell your bitcoin after august 1, it's still profitable storing bitcoin is such a great decision. So waiting is just a good future plans and as what you've said you don't have plans, but for me it's already a good plan; a firm plan for your btc future. When the price after August 1, well I tell you you must sell for a good price during the following days.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
July 12, 2017, 11:23:15 AM
I am not looking for segwit stuff ,altcoin and tokens price had crashed below its ico price,buying them in bulk and holding will result into greater profit than Bitcoin.

Ohh this is pretty ignorant! Bitcoin with SegWit gietting activated could rise to $5k or more.
Guess what is going to happen with alts then? Most of them will be useless as fast and cheap transactions will be possible with Bitcoin pretty soon. Think about Lightning Network and all the other compatable L2 implementations. Furthermore MAST, Schnoor, Confidential Transactions and so on!!
You will have pretty hard times picking the right altcoin to make big profits!
Furthermore 99% of the ICOs will be a big failure. So if you're smart you will take the profits you can get short term and never touch that stuff again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
July 12, 2017, 11:01:51 AM
Much better to set a plan to your bitcoin before that date comes, much better to be safe for me i am planning to withdraw my bitcoin to all sites i have and keep it in my trusted online wallet and exchange it to fiat but it will keep in the wallet.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
July 12, 2017, 10:55:59 AM
Majority of the people here are talking about holding Bitcoin even if they see Bitcoin's price goes down in August 1, but isn't it a smarter move if we sell our Bitcoin to Fiat Currency before the price goes down and buy at a later date? By doing so we not only avoided a loss but actually will take profit from it. And the good thing is we can buy back Bitcoin at a cheaper price and more buying power which means we can buy more Bitcoin. I just hope it does not go down as many people are thinking.
Merit: 510
July 12, 2017, 10:11:04 AM
I currently planning to hold my coins until it reaches its high price. For the price fluctuates it is good to buy now and invest it in the trusted investment company or project. It will be a good decision to those people holding their money for a long time. This is the time to make a profit from your capital money. Don't worry to have a cryptocurrency because it is the best holding and to save our money now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
July 12, 2017, 10:05:40 AM
I have no plans. I'm not going to sell your coins. I'll wait for the increase in the cost and the completion of testing segwit. Even in the panic of the price remains almost stable. This gives me optimism about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
July 12, 2017, 09:58:01 AM
I am not looking for segwit stuff ,altcoin and tokens price had crashed below its ico price,buying them in bulk and holding will result into greater profit than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 12, 2017, 08:17:52 AM
As with most people here, I think I'd hold and observe things after aug 1. I'm also not sure what exactly will happen so for me the best thing to do would be to hold on to my btcs and not to sell in panic. People new to bitcoin and haven't experienced yet a price drop would most likely consider selling at this point but if you've seen how the price moved last year, this is still acceptable
Pages:
Jump to: