Pages:
Author

Topic: Your plans for 1st august? - page 17. (Read 13321 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 07:38:13 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.
I think you should keep the bitcoin, do not need to buy more but you should not sell all the bitscoin you have. If you feel unsafe, you should divide your bitcoin into two parts. The first part you sold out, the rest you should keep waiting through August 1st. I am sure after August 1st bitcoin will rise in price.
I agree your idea,
This is best choice for happens in present, we don't know Bitcoin and crypto market really can recovery after 1st August or still continue bearish trend or breakdown the bubble growth in 2017? Very very difficult for guess the trend in next time, keep safe out money is best
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
July 12, 2017, 07:37:34 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.
i will convert my btc to other altcoins , ether or litcoins , im afraid of loosing bitcoin , its better to trade it into other crypto currency then convert it back afterwards
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
July 12, 2017, 07:37:03 AM
I would say hold it don't panic sell because bitcoins are in the market for many years and will be If you have many bitcoins in your wallet then holding it is the best solution rather than selling it cheap and hard fork is very unlikely.
I agree with you we should keep bitcoin. After the August 1 volatility I think the bitcoin price will increase significantly. If we keep the bitcoin, we will certainly earn a high profit
Activity: 128
July 12, 2017, 07:16:34 AM
I think you should keep the bitcoin, do not need to buy more but you should not sell all the bitscoin you have. If you feel unsafe, you should divide your bitcoin into two parts. The first part you sold out, the rest you should keep waiting through August 1st. I am sure after August 1st bitcoin will rise in price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 12, 2017, 07:03:58 AM
I am not doing anything special. I think this even is slightly overrated and this even won't affect the bitcoin in a negative sense. In fact, I am very positive about the further growth in 2018 and I am not selling my holdings because of the current downfall as I believe that we are going to reach $5K within a year or half and thus accumulation and direct spending some of the holdings is my main practice for the year.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 12, 2017, 06:31:54 AM
Sell your BTC for sure. Would recommend that to anyone reading this. The price has been going up due to volatility and not really due to much else (beyond the halving block reward).

It makes no sense to sell your coins at current levels. If people wanted to cash out, it should have been done at levels close to the $3000 peak not that long ago. Instead of telling others what to do, give them a more appropriate suggestion on how to act in these circumstances. And what? The price has gone up due to the volatility? Volatility itself doesn't get the price up or down. An event causing volatility does. Smiley

It doesn't actually matter

Indeed, there is some event (or maybe the lack of events) which is causing the price to change, and we could as easily go deeper and search for what caused that specific event to come about in the first place, but with respect to prices this is inconsequential (though it may be informative if you are looking for the causes, of course). Further, I don't think that it is a bad advice to withdraw from exchanges during troubled times, so it is certainly not about telling people what to do. Moreover, it suits well with what you are asking yourself specifically, i.e. "giving people an appropriate suggestion on how to act in these circumstances". Withdrawing from exchanges may be a wise suggestion and decision if that suggestion gets followed through
Activity: 173
July 12, 2017, 06:15:24 AM
No one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin, but I do not panic about August 1 and think this is another panic that tries to undermine confidence in bitcoin and sell coins ahead of time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 12, 2017, 05:37:17 AM
I will not sell my coins. I will wait for the time it will rise in price and about August 1, we do not know yet what is going to be happened.
I dont have plans yet to sell my bitcoin all. Im just holding bitcoin for now, yes I believe also that bitcoin price will rise again. Though we cannot predict it but hoping that I can earn profit.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 04:32:51 AM
I am just a super noob in the market so I only invested 1/3 of my speculation budget in crypto at the moment
Going to hold 60% cash, 20% BTC and 20% mix of altcoins
I may buy some more BTC if the BTC price drops significantly (around $2000 or lower?) in this few weeks. I have hope in BTC Tongue
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
July 12, 2017, 03:26:18 AM
Plans? It's not like I have too much that I need to worry much too. They're still in exchanges, in case I might need them for an emergency or so (can never be too sure). I'll probably just take them out and send to a personal wallet a week before end of July to see what happens. I mean, maybe it'll drop low enough then that I'd be able to buy some more before pulling them all out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 12, 2017, 03:18:51 AM
I will not sell my coins. I will wait for the time it will rise in price and about August 1, we do not know yet what is going to be happened.
Activity: 476
July 12, 2017, 03:16:38 AM
I will not sell my coins instead I will just listen and wait for the event on this day.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
July 12, 2017, 03:12:38 AM

I used to think that I would keep the bitcoin, or I would continue to buy it for the future. However, after reading some news about bitcoin, I started to feel anxious, its value could go down very deep, so, I will sell it now to ensure safety.
Activity: 139
July 12, 2017, 02:56:45 AM
I hope August 1 should be able to travel around the world and countries I have never visited and can meet with the barcelona football team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 12, 2017, 02:50:44 AM
I'm not going to do. The situation after August 1, be sure to stabiliziruemost and all who sell their coins will regret it. The same situation with the dollar. Many people want to abandon it, but if you do it right then the price falls and you can stay without money. In order not to lose your money I until September I will not conduct any transactions, and then I'm sure all that will, as before, but the price of bitcoin will rise.

I'm not going to do ass well. I will hold onto my bitcoin and other digital assets. There is no reason to leave them right now. They can't fear us with 1st august situation easily.

Me also. I'm still holding mine until it recovers. There's no way to have panic selling now just because of the downfall of bitcoin and altcoins. There's nothing to fear about August 1.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 02:07:12 AM
Actually this is a suspension like thing for many people but I don't think that it is a ways where we need to select either one path .Here I myself made a descion to hold my altcoins at Thier place where they are ( at exchange to exchange ) and only Bitcoin from every exchange will transfer to my blockchain wallet and also I will made backup of my wallet so that no one problem may arise in the future to recover or anything else no problem arise for the backup .
And beside these I don't think any better ways because selling Bitcoin at low price is not a good work for us because we have Bitcoin at high price .
Moreover if you like to sell then only sell a small part of your Bitcoin  only .
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
July 12, 2017, 01:58:59 AM
I'm only a bloody newbie but I can't understand why some people are so crazy about it. Is there any significant upcoming event on that date?
Just discovering the cryptoworld and trying to choose the best time to buy bitcoins for the lower exchange rate.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
July 12, 2017, 12:47:45 AM
I will not selling bitcoin and coin surely at a time like this. I keep hunting for bitcoins and other coins and keeping them all right. Stay profitable on various sites and investing. Seen now the price decline is happening maybe until August 1, and i don't think i will sell it for a long time at a time like this. Remain cautious and prepare as many bitcoins and coins as i can to prepare for the sale when the coin price goes up again.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
July 12, 2017, 12:31:52 AM
i will convert my btc to other altcoins , ether or litcoins , im afraid of loosing bitcoin , i dont want to lose my btc
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
July 11, 2017, 10:48:57 PM
I am dividing my investment ( only what is invested in bitcoin at present, not altcoin investment) in three parts ( not necessarily equal parts)

First part I will invest in any of the top 3 altcoin before 1st August. Because most of people speculated that price of bitcoin will drop after 1st August. Even I have searched a lot and came to conclusion that there are two possible scenarios at present. One being UASF with Segwit2x. This is better one as majority will support new coin in case of chain split and thus price will recover soon. And one UASF without Segwit2x implemented. This will lead to more drastic chain split which will take some time to recover. As the bitcoin will be facing a price drop, most of the people will shift to some altcoin (possibly top ones), thus we would see an increase in price of some altcoins. And after that we can buy back bitcoin at lower price in August.

Second part for bidding on some new altcoin which posses some good potential. There are many on my list and there is major drop in the price of cryptocurrencies (best time to invest) as most likely it will re bounce after pictures gets clear with Bitcoin.

Third part will stay in bitcoin in secure wallet with private keys. I am not abandoning bitcoin completely. I know there would be a dip. But still anything can happen.

In short I will diversify my investment that was earlier with bitcoin. Thus, not making an overall loss in case of any above scenario not working.
Pages:
Jump to: