Pages:
Author

Topic: Your smartest move up till now - page 4. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:57:56 AM
My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

The best and smartest move was buying last end of June. Because market went up last July. Now I'm thinking of dumping my coins because there's a good chsnce that market while go down for a while and get back up again before Aug. Ends
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 07:57:15 AM
The smartest thing I experienced in the crypto industry was that I was able to learn from my mistakes, I was not ashamed to learn, I was not ashamed to admit mistakes and I received criticism of myself, I liked learning, I accepted new things, because the smartest I've experienced is learning and continuing to learn.
August 05, 2018, 07:55:52 AM
My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.
maybe everyone has their own way to determine their intelligence.
but my smartest way now is that I work in the real world and every month I get money from my work. After that, I invested half of my money in Crypto and used the rest for daily needs.
by the way I increased my volume in crypto I got quite a lot of results and now I can buy a house and car from the results of crypto. but it all takes a long time.
I can be like this because I have invested in Crypto from 2016.
maybe this is limited to my story to inspire all of you.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

My smartest move is that I have almost never sold anything that I bought a few months ago. I decided that I would hold until the market recovered and I will not fix the loss. I think this is the right decision for beginners, because the more you fuss you the more you lose in the end.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
My smartest and best step is that I have held the best coin that can give me big profits, and now all the markets are red and the price is also very low so this is the best step to buy and invest, so I just keep it and sell it when the price goes up high.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
My smartest move is of having found the "hidden diamonds" - earned pretty nicely when I did Cool You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

Without good knowledge of crypto currency, you can not earn anything in this industry. You can get lucky a few times, and then you will necessarily lose what you have earned. Spare no time for knowledge.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
I spend all day on the bounty, because I try to participate in all budding projects. But I do not take part in social networks, only signatures and content. Otherwise, I would not have enough time.
Activity: 275
August 05, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
Great,
I agree. because without having a strong desire to learn it well and quickly, then we will be left behind by a highly developed technology today especially in the world of cryptocurrency.
Always keep abreast of the latest news and try to understand every uniqueness of this world of crypto.
that's what I have done until now.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
My smartest move in the cryptocurrency space is learning about bounties and airdrop. I've made substantial losses investing in HYIPs, not knowing I was in darkness until I was introduced to bounty and airdrops which have been beneficial to me, in some capacity. I do hope to recoup my losses in bits carrying out productive activities through airdrop and bounties.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
July 30, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
the smartest and best way is not to feel clueless and clever about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and ICO with this we can continue to learn about the third because missteps and gameplay will be bad for us owleh karna do not feel better for us
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
The most smartest move would be, to educate yourselves, feed your brain about the historical background, negative issues about cryptocurrency, understand the technicalities about crypto and any other parts of it, and the most important would be, to practice posting that might help other people as well. Help our staff clean the forum full of shitposters.
If you said about shitposters then there are so many people as shitposter. But shitposter does not mean that the people is really meaning to make it. Sometime because they are really newbie so they make a post that has no mean anything. So improve knowledge harder will be good move.
Activity: 69
July 30, 2018, 10:14:35 PM
My smartest move have been avoiding all ICOs except for one. I invested around $1,000 in an ICO called ALAX and it went 4x. I haven't checked the price, so I don't don't know what the current price is, but I took out my initial $1,000 because all other ICOs have gone down a lot.
Activity: 260
July 30, 2018, 10:06:26 PM
I think my greatest or smartest move until now is that i did not give up or tired in this kind of platform because if I get tired or stop this kind of platform maybe I will not get nothing right now and I didn't get this kind of great opportunity. Maybe it is the fastest way to get some money and explore the crypto world.
TREEBLOCK.io
July 20, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
I think my smartest move till now is selling off my eth when the price reached $501, right now the price has went down to $449 and I have buy back again and make some profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 20, 2018, 09:58:43 PM
My best move was to enter in this market when I did, if I had waited an additional year it would have been impossible for me to get the bitcoin I currently have, and my worst mistake was to not enter the market when I find out about bitcoin which was one year before I got in this market, if I had invested in bitcoin back then I would have a lot more bitcoin than the bitcoin I hold now.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 09:34:12 PM
My smartest move up till now isn't to be overly ambitious about money. I don't know the best, i always follow different ideas about investment and i spend time reading and researching in every subject.
Activity: 76
WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR
July 20, 2018, 07:47:25 PM
That is actually a very refreshing point of view...most people would call certain trades their best moves...but I totally agree with you, without knowledge this game is just pure speculation
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:43:05 PM
My best move to date is to avoid a lot of ICO scam projects with my knowledge. Currently, ICOs are scam projects, and you need to have knowledge as well as updated information on ICOs to know which ICOs are scams to avoid. Looking at the Token sale index is also important to know the potential of ICOs.
Activity: 168
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
July 20, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
My smartest move up till now is getting IoXT tokens and sold it at the highest price and buying it back at the lowest price, It's one of the best moves i have ever made and i wish i will make more of such moves again.
Pages:
Jump to: