Pages:
Author

Topic: Your smartest move up till now - page 7. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
July 13, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.
That's just the start, You have a long way ahead of yourself.
My smartest move is that I joined the world of encryption. I learned about encryption and invested in high-quality altcoins to wait patiently for the right time to sell. Encryption allowed me to benefit from it without much hard work.
The best cryptocurrency is bitcoin, You should invest your money on bitcoin if you are interested in cryptography.
I invested at the bottom, buy at the lowest price) now I will wait for growth
You call that the smartest move? Cheesy What you have done is simply what everyone is doing, That's not being smart but being greedy.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:05:52 AM
The right decision I made was to sell the ACT for $1.3.
At present, the price of ACT is only 0.1 dollars. I think it is just a hype.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 01:04:48 AM
I invested at the bottom, buy at the lowest price) now I will wait for growth
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
July 13, 2018, 12:55:17 AM
My smartest move is continuing to read and research knowlegde about crypto currency because this is so useful in the future i can use them up to share my knowledge too in other people like helping them out what do they not undesrtand and these can build a friendship or bonds for us. Im so happy to help other people I give them advice and reminders how risky is this market and how many evil to take advantage of you, im telling them this to avoid the bad experinece i experienced before.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 12:52:57 AM
My smartest move is that when the market fell, I didn't go to the bottom and didn't invest money, because now buying cryptocurrencies is a loss, and the more you buy, the more you lose. So I choose to wait and see. This is the most sensible choice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
The most important thing is to master technical analysis and closely monitor information related to Bitcoin, ETH. This helps you navigate the next step of the market and helps you wisely transfer your funds to Usdt or other assets that are able to sustain your profits.
Activity: 106
July 13, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
My smartest move? Hahana must have been the time when the cryptocurrency was falling sharply. I chose to wait patiently for the right time. Without panic and anxiety, I sold it at the right time, which made me gain huge profits.
Activity: 141
July 13, 2018, 12:46:26 AM
my smart move is that I invested in etherium at a price of $ 400 and continue to hold it . I hope by the end of the year the price will increase several times
Activity: 149
July 13, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
I think for me the smartest move I have made is to get involved in cryptocurrency. I'm glad that I came upon this technology and this opportunity and I'm just looking at its positive future. I believe this will help me in the way I decide on my savings, spendings and investments, I'm learning a lot from it.
Activity: 125
July 13, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
My smartest move is that I joined the world of encryption. I learned about encryption and invested in high-quality altcoins to wait patiently for the right time to sell. Encryption allowed me to benefit from it without much hard work.
Activity: 658
July 13, 2018, 12:22:46 AM
My smartest move was to wait with patience and believe in heart that the market will recover. I avoided panic sell and see the price is growing now.
Activity: 49
July 13, 2018, 12:29:46 AM
For me, the smartest thing is that I have joined the cryptocurrency. I have the opportunity to realize the freedom of wealth, but the current market is a bit unsatisfactory, but it doesn't matter. I believe this is only temporary. It will soon be better. We don't worry about this. It is also a wise move.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 05:59:23 PM
The smartest move regarding the crypto world is the researches and gathering more knowledge about trading crypto.   Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 05:13:11 AM
well, you indeed the choose the smartest move. As you know, many of us are very lazy when it coming to learning, we want to get everything fast  'click it, get it' XD we need to understand that crypto is not in any way easy. It needs a lot of work to learn the basics, coming to my smartest move, I had the pleasure to join some of the very promising projects in their beginning and I made good profits of that in different shapes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 04:07:25 AM
My smartest move was an airdrop that I never took serious but was accumulating it for fun. That airdrop gave me multiple seven figure that I have never made throughout the cause of my cryptocurrency activities! It was smart of me to have accumulated the coin when I did!
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

This is really very much interesting to have the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency, keep the ball rolling by carrying out more research about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Thanks
Activity: 108
July 11, 2018, 04:02:21 AM
I was a miner in 2015 and 2016. I got a certain profit by mining. I bought a lot of encryption and participated in many ICOs in 2017. This is my smartest move so far, this gives me Brought a lot of receipts, my family and life have changed a lot
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 11, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

take away the word PANIC in mylife.
Buy low alts and hold them because they have great potential.
now i am seeing them going up not just 50% but more.
Activity: 132
July 11, 2018, 03:53:41 AM
The smartest move for me is that I am very happy that I am entering the cryptocurrency market and investing in money is not impulsive. I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency and cleared the market to understand the risks and profit from it.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
My most smart move was to sell of my bitcoin holdings for USDT in the falling market. Now, I with the same money is able to get back the same amount of bitcoin plus a lot of other altcoins. Now I hope market would not decrease any further but increase to give us a profit we've been longing for.
Pages:
Jump to: