Pages:
Author

Topic: Your smartest move up till now - page 5. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
I most smartest move is that I kept holding my coin when the price was low because I have the basic knowledge about crypto and I knew that very soon the prie will raise and I wouble be profitted and it really does happen.
Activity: 66
July 18, 2018, 04:05:17 PM
My smartest move up till now is joining this community. Gaining knowledge and experience is very worthwhile of my time. It's fun-filled and exciting journey to success. I have learned a lot from this community and I think that's the smartest move that I've done so far.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 03:23:38 PM
Everyone has their own strategy in trading in cryptoccurency.
People who move intelligently it is people who can raise the bitcointalk account from new member to the legendary for now, that's just an intelligent person.
If we are already in the legendary rank we just sit sweetly sweet at home by following a signature campaign with great profits.
Activity: 27
July 18, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
buying neo when it was antshares and holding onto it when it dumped from $10 to $5 haha
hoping to get some more moves like that in the beginning of a coins life and making huge profits
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
The most important knowledge and experience is that you do not need to sell your coins, even if the market is unstable and the price fluctuates. There is nothing better than a long-term perspective. Waiting and patience are always rewarded with good profit
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
July 18, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
My smartest move was to sell some eth while it was afound $1000 as i had a feeling that downtrend would be big and eth did came down to around $350 in the previous downtrend, although i was not able to sell.at the peak around $1400 still im happy with my move.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
Actually the life is a continuous process of learning, in order to improve yourself you should gain more experience and be open in all possibilities;
just think outside of the box to achieve higher goals
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 17, 2018, 09:10:15 AM
There are many careful moves that should be done in working with cryptocurrency, but my smartest move is to work cautious, this simple action make me guarded for all scams and fraud currency scatter there, it make my efforts also worth by granting rewards and others stuff. This move are linked in many hard decision such investing,holding, mining and many more, if you failed to give more focus on your security then it will be to close to loss investment, that's why there are many currency that  still produced to present a great security for all users and investor. Holding is my next one, cause I took more time in observing the platforms of the currency that has a potential, and  last one is taking bounties and campaign, cause it can give a satisfying profit.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
July 17, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
Good to be heard that my smartest move up until now
because it symbolized that I’m well experience in this kind of business and industry because I know what to do in the crisis time to avoid regrets.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
I was not so crypto enthusiast but I believed that this industry has something hidden which is to be uncovered. Just thinking that, I closed my all research on other side and made strong will to be engaged in crypto industry, I think it was my smartest and strongest move up till now.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
Market is still experiencing of down trend so our options and wise decisions can be is to calm and patient. Patient is one of our smartest move until now anyway market will be in good condition again.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 14, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
My smartest step is to buy ETH at the bottom. And wait ETH come back. ETH will not disappoint me. Just a personal opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
I am fully trusted all my decision all the time in which I had cut into half my capital allocated for long term and day trading investment. For example today, I'll go find altcoins that has a potential to grow multiple times in a long period of time in which I had bought it in a lower price. And I'll have to go in day trading as there are some altcoins today can be a source of income within 10 to 15 percent of my invested capital even the market are gone bearish.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 14, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
My smartest move up till now is the quickest and the eagerness to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

The smartest move i ever had until now is when i accept this cryptocurrency to my life,because since then satoshi nakamoto has given me a chance to gain and earn now all ido is save the extra money i have,and leave other coins in wallet so i can daytrade whenever i wanted to.

Thank you to this community and this really helps many people including those rich to become more richer
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
July 14, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
That I am in cryptocurrency and have some crypto coins who have future is a smart move in my opinion. Therefore I like Vechain and I had invested in Medicalchain who gave me a good return of investment.
Activity: 99
July 14, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
This depends on the experience of different people. Some will say the avoidance of shillers, some will say the sole purpose of entering the market and some will say the investments of bitcoins in the previous years. But no matter what, it is the strategic thinking that will bring a good fortune.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
Each and everyone of us have different way as we believe we are smart enough doing such things to make us comfortable as we are part here in crypto currency community. Well, my smart moves is when I buy back in times of downfall of value and definitely a great profit in the future as I believe it can benefit a great return.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 05:50:13 PM
My smartest move was giving cryptocurrencies a chance when I first learned about them.  Many people have heard about cryptocurrencies but just never got involved because it's so called "fake" money.  I didn't count it out and it has changed my life for the better.   Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
July 13, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
My smart move is to keep waiting and stack my coin till the time is right.Not just any coin,but coin that have potential.Don't lose to the panic feeling as soon as you see the bleeding market.Keep calm and wait for the right opportunity.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
I'll say my smartest move is delving into crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: