Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Source of Investment Money? - page 10. (Read 4350 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 11, 2019, 05:34:52 AM
I think I am one of the luckiest people in this forum who had nothing to the beginning of working with Bitcointalk forum, I have worked had a lot from the very beginning, I worked with a lot of signatures campaign, Bounty campaign, I didn't participate in gambling or lottery with cryptocurrency but I have got a lot from this platform, I was excited when I got a lot of worthy tokens by working in a bounty campaign, That was a huge achievement for me and that was the beginning of my holding Bitcoin and after that Bitcoin price got a high price which made it double, So that was enough to get a support for an investment, For me, Holding Bitcoin is equal to an investment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 11, 2019, 02:28:59 AM
My main source of investment money is to work part time in the real world.
I am a driver who works 8 hours a day, when my daily needs are enough and the money I receive from my work is left over with the remaining money that I put in.
As for a small portion of the bounty I always exchange to bitcoin, because I don't really believe that new projects can compete with bitcoin.
That's good, friend. when you have a job as a source of investment that you have, you will not hesitate with it, because you can produce it every month. I also want to do that if I have a permanent job. unfortunately, until now I use airdrop, and bounty to produce some profits and become a source of investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 11, 2019, 02:28:22 AM
the source of money for my investment comes from a gift token from a signature campaign. after joining the signature campaign I get a token. and then I take some of the tokens to sell to buy my daily needs and the rest I save and when the price is good I will resell to buy bitcoin. I have never used cash or savings to invest in crypto. I only rely on gift tokens from signature campaigns. My cash savings are used for gold investment. so I have two investments in gold and bitcoin.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
October 11, 2019, 02:24:38 AM
Not important which one your source investment money but how to get much profit with investing money in bitcoin and altcoin is our goal, many people take bank money or loan and use for investing in bitcoin, they have learn more what have result with much money investing in bitcoin or altcoin, they do not take care about what people said.
This is best way of obtaining money for investing into different crypto projects with significant potential about making money. I am pretty sure at the moment all successful investors are hunting all those coins which are usually providing great profits when bitcoin is pumping. This is great strategy that you earn from projects and invest again into them.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
October 11, 2019, 01:37:10 AM
My main source of investment money is to work part time in the real world.
I am a driver who works 8 hours a day, when my daily needs are enough and the money I receive from my work is left over with the remaining money that I put in.
As for a small portion of the bounty I always exchange to bitcoin, because I don't really believe that new projects can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
October 11, 2019, 01:27:04 AM
My income online is also my source of investment money, half of my earnings from all my project and doing bounty, I buy coins with good potential, this is probably the best time to accumulate as many coins that you can because halving is coming next year and I'm pinning all my hopes to next year halving, I have high hopes that next year there will be another all-time high coming.
Signature campaign is also my source of investment money right now. And I am doing my best to accumulate coins that I can before the upcoming halving.

That's also as advised by my partner—to hold my coins and wait for the bitcoin halving. I also do hope for an all-time high next year and very much looking forward to that.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 11, 2019, 01:05:22 AM
Being an investor means to understand how the crypto market works and the necessity to always set some amount aside for investment - this is done in a professional way and this is what makes the difference between a common man and the investor. As an investor, a part of my monthly salary (5%) is set  aside for cryptocurrency investment. Not all projects are worth investing in hence i take time to read through before investing.
5% is quite a very conservative approach, but that is good because you are taking a higher risk when investing.
The market has proven very profitable especially in bullish situation, so putting a little portion of your salary is not bad as there's a possibility that you will be able to increase your investment into many folds as its price will pump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 10, 2019, 11:51:22 PM
Being an investor means to understand how the crypto market works and the necessity to always set some amount aside for investment - this is done in a professional way and this is what makes the difference between a common man and the investor. As an investor, a part of my monthly salary (5%) is set  aside for cryptocurrency investment. Not all projects are worth investing in hence i take time to read through before investing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 10, 2019, 09:27:12 PM
i'm grateful to never sell assets when i want to invest, first time using savings money, it was very risky but i was lucky to get a profit in a short time and then that was the source of money to invest even though some of it was used for daily needs. i think like that because it's better to use your own money than to debt
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 10, 2019, 09:09:39 PM
Not important which one your source investment money but how to get much profit with investing money in bitcoin and altcoin is our goal, many people take bank money or loan and use for investing in bitcoin, they have learn more what have result with much money investing in bitcoin or altcoin, they do not take care about what people said.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 10, 2019, 07:31:40 PM
as hard worker i am trying to earn money as much as possible for my future.and online business be one of my place to add my income monthly besides real work as online driver.i think there are many opportunitiny around us that we could used to earn money and add our saving in the bank.i am sure many people do the same thing with me, they want do the best for their self and family.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
October 10, 2019, 11:39:31 AM
When I got payment from airdrop or bounty I use half for my family and use half for investing in bitcoin or trying with good IEO or ICO.
This is so nice because we don't know what would happened in the next few years or even we don't know where our money goes to. It's such a good idea to save and then spare your money for your money for the financial purpose because I'm doing that aswell and I feel the benefit from it.

exactly with what I have done so far, some of the money I received from airdrops or from gifts was partly used for daily needs and half was used to invest in some potential coins that were believed to have a good future. I think this is a simple way that provides many benefits, besides that the money we spend is obviously being used for positive things
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
October 08, 2019, 08:18:28 AM
My income online is also my source of investment money, half of my earnings from all my project and doing bounty, I buy coins with good potential, this is probably the best time to accumulate as many coins that you can because halving is coming next year and I'm pinning all my hopes to next year halving, I have high hopes that next year there will be another all-time high coming.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
October 08, 2019, 06:48:30 AM
My investment source all it from bounty and airdrop reward, I never use my money have keep on the bank for investing because in my save money for my future with my family and my mother, When I got payment from airdrop or bounty I use half for my family and use half for investing in bitcoin or trying with good IEO or ICO.
wow really amazing, if you set aside your money for family. I think every investment has its own risk. but it is my motivation to make my family happy that makes me not hesitate to invest and trade. I always do research before starting.
The challenge is much exciting when you are using your hard earned money, it's adding more hard work to your research,  since no one wants to be busted and lose their money. But in the other way around, if you do have that capabilities to save your bounty earnings and use it as your capital the pressure is not that much. Both have  advantages it's up to the investors on how they escalates and process the trading activities.
I absolutely agree, but the pressure when trading is always there, because every risk is always there, but I always set aside a little of the profit that I get to trade.

Being pressured is good, it means you are being careful enough to ruin the momentum of your mood when Trading, it could also helps you to make random decisions when Trading. Risk is the reason why sometimes we feel scared to make a trade, it is also good because after we made a certain amount of profits, we directly send it to our wallet because of being scared that we might lose it if we trade more due to our greediness.
Having a clear mind than being pressured by the flow of the market would be better. It helps every trader to make a wise decision and it can help to avoid making rush decision that might result you to losing half of your investment on trading in an instant. Being an investor should set a goal for how long he can take to withstand the possible things he might face in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 08, 2019, 06:13:20 AM
when talking about the source of money to be invested, most of it I get from the results of the bounty campaign & airdrop, also the results of the creator video content are also partially invested in the form of bitcoin.

I started to know the world of cryptocurrency from the faucet. starting from faucet to getting to know this forum increasingly addicted to bitcoin investments, every month I set aside my income to buy bitcoin & sell it if I feel a profit.
what will happen later with bitcoin....
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 08, 2019, 02:38:26 AM
My source of Investment of money is from the bounty that I've been get in the campaigns that I joined for the past few months and was already paid. I used them to invest so that my money could grow and have profit. I believe that investments will be good enough for us because in case of we need money we can get some. That's where I get my source of income.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 07, 2019, 04:03:08 PM

The main source of the money I invested with bitcoin comes from doing online job with a platform where we are allowed to post in many forums in exchange for some points and the those points can be converted to real money anytime.

What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?
right now my Bitcoin investment funds come from businesses in the real world & post on this forum (signature campaign and blog)..  In the real world, I run a car and motorcycle wash business, every 40% of the profits that I get, I invest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum, I continue to do this because I believe that in the future the cryptocurrency will run Bull again.

I borrow money first from my friend and brave my self for investing and trading with bitcoin or altcoin, after get profit I give back my friend money and use my profit for re investing on some altcoin and use again for trading, now I have some altcoin kind in my wallet exchange for the first my friend money borrow to me.
it seems like what you are doing is very high risk, what happens if you fail and are unable to repay the loan? I can be sure your relationship with your friend will be chaotic.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
October 07, 2019, 03:02:51 PM
My investment source all it from bounty and airdrop reward, I never use my money have keep on the bank for investing because in my save money for my future with my family and my mother, When I got payment from airdrop or bounty I use half for my family and use half for investing in bitcoin or trying with good IEO or ICO.
wow really amazing, if you set aside your money for family. I think every investment has its own risk. but it is my motivation to make my family happy that makes me not hesitate to invest and trade. I always do research before starting.
The challenge is much exciting when you are using your hard earned money, it's adding more hard work to your research,  since no one wants to be busted and lose their money. But in the other way around, if you do have that capabilities to save your bounty earnings and use it as your capital the pressure is not that much. Both have  advantages it's up to the investors on how they escalates and process the trading activities.
I absolutely agree, but the pressure when trading is always there, because every risk is always there, but I always set aside a little of the profit that I get to trade.

Being pressured is good, it means you are being careful enough to ruin the momentum of your mood when Trading, it could also helps you to make random decisions when Trading. Risk is the reason why sometimes we feel scared to make a trade, it is also good because after we made a certain amount of profits, we directly send it to our wallet because of being scared that we might lose it if we trade more due to our greediness.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 07, 2019, 09:55:24 AM
Trading cryptocurrencies is my main source of investment. I am trading many coins and tokens and I get weekly earning, I use a part of this earning to buy new promising coins that have some potential, and I hold them for the long term. In addition, I am doing bounties whenever I find a good and solid project that I expect it to be successful.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
October 07, 2019, 09:00:30 AM
there is no safe place to invest, all of them have very high risks, the safest investment is only in gold but it must apply long term investment because if you apply short-term trading is not very valuable because the benefits gained are very little.
Pages:
Jump to: