Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Source of Investment Money? - page 13. (Read 4350 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
September 25, 2019, 01:45:24 AM
I have never invested in crypto or bitcoin or the others. I only seek income by relying on bounties. Why ? because I am not good at investment or choosing where to invest is good, once tried to become a trader with small capital, but it also burned without profit.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
September 24, 2019, 09:40:01 AM
[snip]
Same here. Signature campaign is my primary source of income —for now. I don't have a job yet but I have to earn money as early as possible so that I have other source of money for my other expenses. Right now, I'm just holding as advised by my partner. But aside from that, it's also my decision to hold because I don't have any major expenses, yet. Signature campaigns are really big help.
Its doesnt matter, where does your money come from, most importantly when you have capital no matter how much it is, you are good at allocating it. because the possibility of profit does not come from where your money comes from, but from your analytical skills.
Indeed, so it's very important that before you start a business or invest into something (whether it is on a new ICO or gambling) make sure your heart is into it. Trust me everything will follows. Still lack of knowledge, Too difficult? Nah, that's not a big problem anymore because you can easily handle it since your willingness and interest into such thing were already present. It's somehow like "if there's a will, there's a way" Smiley.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 24, 2019, 06:09:22 AM
My source of investment funds is my current signature campaign. This where I get my monthly expenses too. I convert a percentage of it to buy some needs like food or to pay some bills and I hold some of the Bitcoin that I get.
Same here. Signature campaign is my primary source of income —for now. I don't have a job yet but I have to earn money as early as possible so that I have other source of money for my other expenses. Right now, I'm just holding as advised by my partner. But aside from that, it's also my decision to hold because I don't have any major expenses, yet. Signature campaigns are really big help.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 24, 2019, 03:59:16 AM
My source of investment funds is my current signature campaign. This where I get my monthly expenses too. I convert a percentage of it to buy some needs like food or to pay some bills and I hold some of the Bitcoin that I get. When I'm starting to earn here, I first joined in altcoin paying signature campaigns and what I get from it is what I use to buy some Bitcoin and other altcoins that I hold for long run.
Signature campaign is very helpful for us because for the peple who don't have enoygh money for investment they can use the reward to make invesment to some projects or even in trading to grow your money. That is good know that because of the signature cpaign they help to you to buy your needs and even the bills you pay because of this.
I have a principle not to invest using the money I make from my real work, and the signature campaign so far has been very helpful for investing. So far, I have also invested using the results of the signature campaign, so I sometimes don't hesitate to make investments on the internet. apart from that, sometimes the source of my investment comes from the web that I make. yeah, that's better. I think many people have chosen this path.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 24, 2019, 03:00:52 AM
my source income is from campaign in bounty, even if now is hard, but if you really choose a good one.
it will be worth the payment of what we do for a long time,sometime i use that money for trade, to get quick profit, then do campaign again.
and if i have some free cash i buy, coin and hold it for longtime, its hard because i only can keep 10-20$/month.
but sometime i lose in trading, and that make my money decrease Embarrassed
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 23, 2019, 11:42:30 PM

What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?
  actually I'm just a normal student and accidentally learned bitcoin and bounty. I searched many jobs to get money to pay my tuition and I found bounty.
So far, the money for me to speculate on ETH or Bitcoin just came from the work from bounty. They gave me money to pay my tuition and invest.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 23, 2019, 11:16:21 PM
At first, I am not really fond on investing on cryptocurrency hence I started to join some campaign here in forum and earned some tokens which can be converted into major crypto such as btc and eth, Ive used some of these to invest on some potential coins or tokens and some even used in trading. Yes, I only used cryptomoney came from crypto activity also. I have a work outside this realm but dont have any plans to bet it on crypto investment.
Activity: 252
September 23, 2019, 10:18:13 PM
What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?

the source of my money that I invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoin comes from the bounty results, or the results of this forum. because I first knew this forum, then bitcoin, getting results from this forum, I immediately tried to buy a little bitcoin. I didn't use my personal money because at that time I wasn't sure.
September 23, 2019, 12:10:00 AM
My source of investment funds is my current signature campaign. This where I get my monthly expenses too. I convert a percentage of it to buy some needs like food or to pay some bills and I hold some of the Bitcoin that I get. When I'm starting to earn here, I first joined in altcoin paying signature campaigns and what I get from it is what I use to buy some Bitcoin and other altcoins that I hold for long run.
Nice one mate! I see that you properly diversify your money. Me?  If I only know how to deal with alts then probably I got larger source of income Sad. I will study it very soon tho, I'm just focusing first to my board exam. 

Actually, we're the same. My source of money right now is my sig campaign and that's what I use to sustain my daily needs and save some for me to have a pocket money when I finally start my review. It's very hard to budget but with God's grace I am surviving Cheesy.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

I have not been really into investing though I have some stocks with a premiere banking firm here in my country, which i just left in my broker's site idle for some years now. What made me excited into investing is cryptocurrency but unfortunately it was not bitcoin but a scamming project called TheBillionCoin which by name itself really sounded so dubious. Okay, I was still innocent and naive at the time. Soon, I meet bitcoin and it was not yet that pricey at the time but because I was not convinced that it can go sky-high I just bought some.

The main source of the money I invested with bitcoin comes from doing online job with a platform where we are allowed to post in many forums in exchange for some points and the those points can be converted to real money anytime.

yeah there are lots of bounty hunters and use it to invest in other coins. It is a very good way and you will not feel too depressed when you lose. Because of that money you can earn back from other projects. As for me, I always spend part of my salary to invest in the crypto market
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 22, 2019, 10:10:24 AM
Signature campaign is very helpful for us because for the peple who don't have enoygh money for investment they can use the reward to make invesment to some projects or even in trading to grow your money. That is good know that because of the signature cpaign they help to you to buy your needs and even the bills you pay because of this.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
September 22, 2019, 08:30:10 AM
September 22, 2019, 08:27:42 AM
[snip]
salary isnt really a good source of fund for investing because most salary that people recieve were mostly cheap and only sufficient for house and family needs  .  having an extra job or sideline job is the best way to earn extra income and that income can be the best to use for other unecesary needs like investing  .
But what if you don't have a sidelime job, is your main job still considered a bad source of money for investing? Of course not! In most cases, our main job is our primary source of everything — from the needs of household up to our wants. If you think your salary is just exact for paying all of your expenses which doesn't let you to save even a penny at the same time then it's your problem anymore. So I think the best thing you can do in this kind of situation is to adjust your budget. Learn to prioritize the things which are more important, if you are really eager to have an investment money then you must surrender short term happiness (for now) to achieve a bigger and long term source of happiness Smiley.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 22, 2019, 01:13:18 AM

I have not been really into investing though I have some stocks with a premiere banking firm here in my country, which i just left in my broker's site idle for some years now. What made me excited into investing is cryptocurrency but unfortunately it was not bitcoin but a scamming project called TheBillionCoin which by name itself really sounded so dubious. Okay, I was still innocent and naive at the time. Soon, I meet bitcoin and it was not yet that pricey at the time but because I was not convinced that it can go sky-high I just bought some.

The main source of the money I invested with bitcoin comes from doing online job with a platform where we are allowed to post in many forums in exchange for some points and the those points can be converted to real money anytime.

If you are asking for a source of income here, for what I did was I joined on bounty campaign.
Those opportunity could be ICO, STO, and IEO, but majority of the project so far are under by IEO, this is
what is trending now here in the forum.

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 22, 2019, 12:36:12 AM
For the salary workers, keeping a percentage of the monthly salary for good cryptocurrency projects investment is a good source of funds for investment.
who are you pointing out when you say salary workers  ? there are many workers that are being paid by salary and that salary could be in crypto or fiat and not all salary are being paid per month but some are paid on every 15th day of the month , some are on random dates  . salary isnt really a good source of fund for investing because most salary that people recieve were mostly cheap and only sufficient for house and family needs  .  having an extra job or sideline job is the best way to earn extra income and that income can be the best to use for other unecesary needs like investing  .
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 21, 2019, 11:48:02 PM
For the salary workers, keeping a percentage of the monthly salary for good cryptocurrency projects investment is a good source of funds for investment. Bounty hunting is another way to earn additional money for cryptocurrency investment although sometimes payment may delay for more than a month. The best way is to convert some fiat or the already holding coins which have stuck growth into the coins with good potentials.
Activity: 653
September 21, 2019, 11:29:52 PM
I use my earning from bounty campaign and from joining an airdrop project for investing in many ICO kinds, always use my earning from crypto and never use my own earning from real working.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 21, 2019, 05:16:11 PM
For joining the all types of bounty campaigns and to try hunting is the one of my source investment and one of my income actually.
That is my only source for investment. Doing bounty campaigns especially signature where being pay every week. Unlike before that altcoin is very active and most of the projects are paying, and also airdrop which help to increase my investment now, it is not anymore. Now I am working on real state to add more.
Activity: 462
September 16, 2019, 06:27:10 AM
For joining the all types of bounty campaigns and to try hunting is the one of my source investment and one of my income actually.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 15, 2019, 04:21:12 PM
For a while I did bounty hunting and got some nice tokens for writing reviews and promoting projects on social media.

But, lately I charge a part of my work (SEO, social media promotion) with crypto.

And for press release services I take crypto only.
Pages:
Jump to: