Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Source of Investment Money? - page 8. (Read 4350 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 30, 2019, 08:55:04 AM
My main source of investment money is to work part time in the real world.
I am a driver who works 8 hours a day, when my daily needs are enough and the money I receive from my work is left over with the remaining money that I put in.
As for a small portion of the bounty I always exchange to bitcoin, because I don't really believe that new projects can compete with bitcoin.
Me too, I have a private work in real world, usually I earn 300$ every month even it is a blue collar job still my salary is too low but it can support the daily needs of my family that is why 25% of my salary goes to crypto. I invest little amount to it every payday so that I would have a long term investment and also some days are good so I do day trade also, it helps me a lot this crypto helps me a lot.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 30, 2019, 08:25:29 AM
My source of investment money mainly came from the bounty campaigns. And I abled to increase it with some gambling.

I have a main job and also a bounty campaign as a side job. from there I can get additional income and can invest in cryptocurrency and also in other investment instruments. I myself am not fixated on cryptocurrecy only because this is very risky and have to share it with others such as gold and property.about IEO or ICO is just a trend and will definitely end later

That's the best way to earn now, not to stick only on one income, we should have a lot of income, so if there is an opportunity go and grab it, not only work but also having a passive income, we should be able to maximize our money, make your money work for you, don't just save it in a bank as it will not give you a good interest income.

And another thing is to learn some skill and upgrade your skill in proper time. For a non-professional investor, Investment is a good thing only when the market is up. So better try to acquire some skills.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 30, 2019, 03:40:58 AM
I have a main job and also a bounty campaign as a side job. from there I can get additional income and can invest in cryptocurrency and also in other investment instruments. I myself am not fixated on cryptocurrecy only because this is very risky and have to share it with others such as gold and property.about IEO or ICO is just a trend and will definitely end later

That's the best way to earn now, not to stick only on one income, we should have a lot of income, so if there is an opportunity go and grab it, not only work but also having a passive income, we should be able to maximize our money, make your money work for you, don't just save it in a bank as it will not give you a good interest income.
if we have several job and income sources,we would not worry if suddenly   crypto market crash.for people that depend on   crypto only maybe now they have financial problem.most of bounty   campaign now give unworthed reward with our job.and if they hold some crypto currency,when market down they will in hurry to sell their ,assets by selling it.if we have another job and income, maybe accumulate bitcoin from our monthly earning will be good investment.hold it atleast till 2021 and we will see huge value in that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
October 30, 2019, 02:26:33 AM
The source of money that I invested my first be in the ICO but now has switched to IEO where the sales are the right and give a decent profit.
The money that I get usually follow the event that is held a project and the money I use the capital for trading and investment by joining IEO.

At first, I have my source to my little business and from my job funds. I value my money thats why I first came in crypto I priority learnings, knowledge. and investing is totally risky and there are big possibility that you lose. but its natural to gain knowledge in crypto more and more. cycle your capital is a good way in trading, we cant lose even more and earn profit even more. just be wiser and smarter because market is dynamic.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 30, 2019, 02:23:06 AM
I use my business profit to buy a lot of Bitcoin. I also use my paypal income to buy Bitcoin.

Sometimes when I make a profit on the bounty I immediately convert it to bitcoin, So I accumulate a small amount of bitcoin in my wallet. But I will continue to invest in because the price of bitcoin will definitely increase..
the right choice and the smartest way to allocate your income to long-term investments that lead to even the risk is very large and of course your confidence and patience are the most important capital for these investments and I am sure that the development of the bitcoin cryptocurrency in particular will develop rapidly
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
October 30, 2019, 01:50:32 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
October 30, 2019, 12:46:54 AM
Portion is my my weekly earnings from signature campaigns and some coming from my day job. There are times I sell some of my old or used items like smartphones which I change every year, laptop and other electronic gadgets and proceeds from that will be my additional capital for my trading funds.
There a lot of ways to fund your investment money and actually I am willing to take a loan if I can assure that I can make money by investing here.
Borrowing money is a risky move for me but this depends on person to person, me, I am a high risk taker and I am willing to find ways to raise money when I see some opportunity. I do earn from campaign as well but its not enough to be considered as an investment, so I am just looking for another source.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2019, 11:56:23 PM
the source of money I invest in bitcoin and altcoin comes from my income as a bounty hunter. before many ICO scams I always followed the signature and airdrop campaign. and payment of salaries from the signature campaign project is quite large. so I always sell gift tokens and use them to buy bitcoin. Until now I have always been passionate about participating in the project so that I can continue to collect bitcoin.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 29, 2019, 08:49:19 PM
The source of money I invest is what I earned ,like I work in campaigns and all and then they already pay you in Bitcoins therefore I just keep the money there and wait for a pretty long time to make the investment worthwhile .

Also it's sometimes good to buy from your normal debit and master card through local Bitcoins or also from person to person transactions.

My source investment money from joined campaign and airdrop, earn some altcoin I use for investing in bitcoin or altcoin and some ICOs project, I never use my money saving in the bank for source investment because very risk with use our money have save in the bank, crypto is not always give us profit and some time we need to wait about our investment have lower price.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 29, 2019, 07:59:42 PM
Portion is my my weekly earnings from signature campaigns and some coming from my day job. There are times I sell some of my old or used items like smartphones which I change every year, laptop and other electronic gadgets and proceeds from that will be my additional capital for my trading funds.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 29, 2019, 07:18:06 PM
I use my business profit to buy a lot of Bitcoin. I also use my paypal income to buy Bitcoin.

Sometimes when I make a profit on the bounty I immediately convert it to bitcoin, So I accumulate a small amount of bitcoin in my wallet. But I will continue to invest in because the price of bitcoin will definitely increase..

like you i have also accumulate some amount of bitcoin from campaigns but it was that time when i become free from my job, before it i have invested in bitcoin from the salary of my job, i use to work on a shop where they gave me salary on monthly basis and i invested some percent of money in bitcoin but after that i came to join the campaigns and gradually i learned about trading, so these are the sources from which i invested in bitcoin and i also believe that the price will surely high in future.

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 29, 2019, 03:29:18 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 29, 2019, 03:02:06 PM

I have not been really into investing though I have some stocks with a premiere banking firm here in my country, which i just left in my broker's site idle for some years now. What made me excited into investing is cryptocurrency but unfortunately it was not bitcoin but a scamming project called TheBillionCoin which by name itself really sounded so dubious. Okay, I was still innocent and naive at the time. Soon, I meet bitcoin and it was not yet that pricey at the time but because I was not convinced that it can go sky-high I just bought some.

The main source of the money I invested with bitcoin comes from doing online job with a platform where we are allowed to post in many forums in exchange for some points and the those points can be converted to real money anytime.

What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?
I also get my money through online jobs, I have never experienced using credit card for my investments. We all have different means on how we earn money outside the crypto world. Some are still students so they get it from their allowance while those who are already working, they use their salary for investments so that they can see it grow as time passes by. You should definitely avoid spending all of your fiat to your crypto investment knowing that it can still be considered as a risk which means you can win or you may lose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 16, 2019, 01:18:41 PM
The source of money that I invested my first be in the ICO but now has switched to IEO where the sales are the right and give a decent profit.
The money that I get usually follow the event that is held a project and the money I use the capital for trading and investment by joining IEO.
very good I was like that, the source of money that I invested from the results of the bounty campaign and trading. save a little profit for investment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 16, 2019, 12:49:21 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 16, 2019, 12:09:29 PM
The last few years I am a freelancer and provide various services for specific companies and sites.  In the past two years, I have become more actively involved in Bounty companies, airborne droplets and, accordingly, trade.  It is these sources that give me the funds that I'm trying to invest in interesting companies and higher-rated cryptocurrencies, which in any case will have very good prospects in the future.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
October 16, 2019, 12:04:39 PM
My main source of trading and also participated in several campaigns, and also part time work offline, most importantly I could set aside a little to invest.
if you can make enough money you can already invest.
thebillion coin I've heard that before and I doubt it, it's better to invest in bitcoin, and alt rank above cmc.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 16, 2019, 08:36:22 AM
When you be part of cryptocurrecy investment world you will know many advantage and disadvantage with investing on bitcoin and altcoin, yoru source investment is most important because bitcoin investing is not always get profit but also you have ready when you lost your money because lower price, you have use your source income money not from your save money in the bank, you can't use your money needed for your family, your money for you children education and always use your side money for investing.
Which is very practical to do, never use money that save for important things. Instead use your spare fund to be your initial investment to this market. It's hard to predict things here as volatility is very high and you are prone of losing your money, you need to work and balance your financial management, it's very important to segregate your money between your daily needs, savings and spare money.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 16, 2019, 08:31:32 AM
Before become investor with bitcoin I am an investor with many online site and I use my money for try for investing with bitcoin, I heard my friend can get much profit with bitcoin investment and I use my money earn from online investing to invest with bitcoin,  I got little profit and re investing again to get much profit, now I have been part of bitcoin investment have higher than other online investment.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 14, 2019, 08:51:09 PM
When you be part of cryptocurrecy investment world you will know many advantage and disadvantage with investing on bitcoin and altcoin, yoru source investment is most important because bitcoin investing is not always get profit but also you have ready when you lost your money because lower price, you have use your source income money not from your save money in the bank, you can't use your money needed for your family, your money for you children education and always use your side money for investing.
Pages:
Jump to: