Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Source of Investment Money? - page 3. (Read 4350 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 21, 2019, 12:36:19 AM
I sourced for fund to invest in bitcoin from a small business although the profits from that business is not much nevertheless I invested with it, I also invested the bitcoin earned via participation in signature campaigns here also I participated in some bounties whose tokens after listing I exchanged to bitcoin for investment however I do sell some bitcoin to fiat for some reasons best known to me.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 20, 2019, 09:42:25 PM
From joining signature campaign bounty I use for investing with bitcoin and altcoin, always wait for investing after receive reward from bounty campaign and I use to invest with crypto, many time I earn profit and faced with lost investing because price of altcoin have down. I think is not really sad because I get salary for investing with bitcoin and altcoin after joining signature campaign bounty.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 20, 2019, 01:57:22 PM
Before investing in crypto, earlier I did have a little savings from my work in the real world. after I entered crypto, I ventured to invest in crypto and quit my main job. So the source of money that I invest is from saving my work in the real world. So until now I continue to invest in crypto and I am investing again the results of this bounty in Bitcoin and Altcoin.

I think the actions you take can certainly hurt yourself if you decide to quit your real job just to focus on investing in crypto or rely on the income you can get from gifts. investing in cryprtocurrency has a huge risk, if we only focus on it and are willing to leave the real work we had before, I think the decision you make will burden yourself in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 20, 2019, 06:48:48 AM
Before investing in crypto, earlier I did have a little savings from my work in the real world. after I entered crypto, I ventured to invest in crypto and quit my main job. So the source of money that I invest is from saving my work in the real world. So until now I continue to invest in crypto and I am investing again the results of this bounty in Bitcoin and Altcoin.

Sorry to say but quitting your main real life job for crypto is very bad decision especially your focus is only earning from bounties. I say it is bad because you leave one source of income while in fact you can do both on the same time. Bounties takes can be done on your spare time during working on the real job or after out of working time. I think you'll regret it in the future, bounties should not be used as main source of income if you ask me.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
November 20, 2019, 05:11:43 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
November 20, 2019, 03:58:48 AM
I also tend to believe that gold is one of the most optimal and less risky investments. However, this investment, for me, looks exclusively in the long term, keep this in mind.
All short and medium-term investments today involve risks; always take risks into account. Even investing in gold will not be without risk.
What is really maximally useful and less risky is investing in yourself, in training, sports and so on.

Gold is a safe way of investing your money. But how much can you make from that?
I like hyip as I am able to earn more money from that. Of course I have the risk of losing them, but I think it is more value for money investment to expect a higher return.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 19, 2019, 11:44:33 PM
I also tend to believe that gold is one of the most optimal and less risky investments. However, this investment, for me, looks exclusively in the long term, keep this in mind.
All short and medium-term investments today involve risks; always take risks into account. Even investing in gold will not be without risk.
What is really maximally useful and less risky is investing in yourself, in training, sports and so on.

I don't know why you're talking about investing in gold in a thread about investment money, unless your investment in crypto comes from gold, but I doubt that.

Did you see the results of surveys? Young people in their 20s when asked what would they want to invest in: stocks, gold, or bitcoin, answered bitcoin. Nobody wants gold now it's the investment of our grandparents. Our parents were into stocks, real estate, domains, and we, the next generation, are into cryptocurrencies.
Just wait another 10 years until the oldest generation disappears and you'll see how we progress.
New generations will invest in new technologies, decades ago when tech stocks were becoming stronger older investors decided to ignore them as they thought they were too risky but that was because they did not understood the Internet and the potential it had to change the world, but people that were younger understood the potential, invested in them and made a fortune, and I feel the same same is happening to bitcoin and in the next decades we will prove all of those old investors wrong when bitcoin is worth many times its current value.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 19, 2019, 09:05:01 PM
I am freelancer and earned a few bucks through ICO campaigns back in 2016-2017.
This is the money I invested in BItcoin and started trading back in 2017. In that year if you look at the market, prices went parabolic and I guess everyone was able to make fortune out of their investment be it bitcoin or altcoins. I was fortunate enough to make trading profit during that time and invested that back in the market. I lost some in 2018. But that experience did teach me trading and now I am earning decently enough through trading cryptos.
2016 and 17 were good days for sure. When the market was not full of scams and people had ways to earn bucks by joining signature campaigns or participating into ICOs. Good to see that you were one of the earlier bounty hunters, somehow. Moreover, you made a very good use of your earned money. No act can be more beneficial than investing in bitcoin. You did it in very sensitive market time. Losses give us important lessons so smile.
When bitcoin have down many ICO failed and give effect for bounty hunter where not worth joining signature campaign or other campaign, last 2017 we can earn much altcoin and have higher price after trading active, but now we are only receiving small amount of bounty reward and have lower price after selling on market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2019, 01:34:23 PM
This is the money I invested in BItcoin and started trading back in 2017. In that year if you look at the market, prices went parabolic and I guess everyone was able to make fortune out of their investment be it bitcoin or altcoins. I was fortunate enough to make trading profit during that time and invested that back in the market. I lost some in 2018. But that experience did teach me trading and now I am earning decently enough through trading cryptos.
2016 and 17 were good days for sure. When the market was not full of scams and people had ways to earn bucks by joining signature campaigns or participating into ICOs. Good to see that you were one of the earlier bounty hunters, somehow. Moreover, you made a very good use of your earned money. No act can be more beneficial than investing in bitcoin. You did it in very sensitive market time. Losses give us important lessons so smile.
Indeed. I think most users here in this forum really earned a huge amount of profit by just joining signature and bounty campaigns, that is why you don't need any investment that time for you to earn cryptocurrency, but due to scam projects everything have fall off and we all ended up losing all of our investments. It is the reason why a lot of investors and bounty hunters stop investing their money in crypto and new projects.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
November 19, 2019, 08:50:27 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 18, 2019, 02:07:04 PM

After users of the cryptocurrency have learned the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market, gold does not look so profitable as to attract more investors, unlike cryptocurrency.  For me, today, gold is an investment that can be used as a storage of your funds, rather than generating additional income that cryptocurrency can offer.  One way or another, gold assets are the most stable of all possible to date.

LoL dude gold is always profitable if you look at in the long term investment but in cryptocurrency field we cannot assure and say that Bitcoin or any other altcoins will be really profitable to invest.
As you said stability lags in cryptos at the same time gold win in that things.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
November 18, 2019, 01:56:34 PM

After users of the cryptocurrency have learned the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market, gold does not look so profitable as to attract more investors, unlike cryptocurrency.  For me, today, gold is an investment that can be used as a storage of your funds, rather than generating additional income that cryptocurrency can offer.  One way or another, gold assets are the most stable of all possible to date.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
November 18, 2019, 01:21:43 PM
I am a freelancer and earned a few bucks through ICO campaigns back in 2016-2017.
This is the money I invested in BItcoin and started trading back in 2017. In that year if you look at the market, prices went parabolic and I guess everyone was able to make fortune out of their investment be it bitcoin or altcoins. I was fortunate enough to make a trading profit during that time and invested that back in the market. I lost some in 2018. But that experience did teach me trading and now I am earning decently enough through trading cryptos.
I am not actually depositing any amount of money when earning cryptocurrency, I am actually a bounty hunter in which I am joining particular ICO or any project and promoting them to this forum and they will pay me with the tasks I have done every week or every day. It is good to earn using your own knowledge while studying that particular project that you need to promote you are earning by yourself. I wish to learn how to invest when I saved more of cryptocurrency so that I am growing in many ways because for me, being bounty hunter is not enough we should level up from earning.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 18, 2019, 12:41:06 PM
Maybe with freelance and doing task on ICO last 2017 still worth and profitable with many ICO have success with higher price, today make ICO as our destination to get altcoin by free and use for investing with bitcoin and altcoin I think not enough, many failed project investment ICO and have looking other way how to get much money for investing with bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
November 18, 2019, 10:54:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
November 18, 2019, 10:18:55 AM

I don't know why you're talking about investing in gold in a thread about investment money, unless your investment in crypto comes from gold, but I doubt that.

Did you see the results of surveys? Young people in their 20s when asked what would they want to invest in: stocks, gold, or bitcoin, answered bitcoin. Nobody wants gold now it's the investment of our grandparents. Our parents were into stocks, real estate, domains, and we, the next generation, are into cryptocurrencies.
Just wait another 10 years until the oldest generation disappears and you'll see how we progress.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 18, 2019, 09:31:29 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 18, 2019, 12:48:21 AM
When I first made my Bitcoin investment three years back (back then the exchange rate was $900 per coin), the amount came from my savings. But after 2017, most of the coins that I earned came from various bounty campaigns and airdrops. Now the prices have risen by so much (10x since 2017), that investing any amount in Bitcoin looks very risky.
Investing in bitcoin has not become more risky as time has passed, what it's happening is that during those days bitcoin was affordable but that is not the case anymore, bitcoin is too expensive even for people living in developed countries, there was a thread that exposed the amount of money that each person was saving on average depending of his country of residence and the truth is that very few people have any meaningful savings that they can use to invest in bitcoin.
Big risk by investing with bitcoin because we don't know whit bitcoin price at the future, always higher price or not. But for keep safety your money just use half your investing with bitcoin and keep half again in your bank for safety. When bitcoin up you can get little profit with your half money using for investing and when bitcoin down you still have saving in the bank.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 17, 2019, 11:38:07 PM
i dont use credit card, the money from like what you said, following online job, like in this site, but i have income from off job too. so, i can manage how much  i will invest and how much my daily need. its good if you have income from offline too
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 17, 2019, 08:35:49 AM

I have not been really into investing though I have some stocks with a premiere banking firm here in my country, which i just left in my broker's site idle for some years now. What made me excited into investing is cryptocurrency but unfortunately it was not bitcoin but a scamming project called TheBillionCoin which by name itself really sounded so dubious. Okay, I was still innocent and naive at the time. Soon, I meet bitcoin and it was not yet that pricey at the time but because I was not convinced that it can go sky-high I just bought some.

The main source of the money I invested with bitcoin comes from doing online job with a platform where we are allowed to post in many forums in exchange for some points and the those points can be converted to real money anytime.

What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?

If you know how to manage a different currency, it is better because you know how to handle it and how does the transaction works. Also, in terms of using those coins, it was good, and also, to be aware of the different kinds of operations that say they are paying, it is better to save your time and even your money on that investment does not help you.

Before I started in cryptocurrency my only source of income is from my job. So, the source of my investment money os from my job. Whenever I have spare amount of money I save some of it to buy cryptocurrency and try to hodl them for as long as I can. I also gain some of my investment money from my extra online job.

It was good that you have a stable job because not all the time, the use of the cryptocurrency and the bitcoin does not give you a sustained life. And if you have a job and you want to earn also an extra income, it is better to try to invest in the cryptos because the making you have depends on the outcome of the market.
I will accomplish this in another way. It is not like crypto currencies cannot give us sufficient amounts to meet our needs rather we are not smart enough to make money from this on daily basis. Bitcoin changes its value regularly, giving the chance to make money but no one can take advantage from every single fluctuation. The reason is simple. To err is human. Besides, it is good to have more than one source of income.

It was good when you have a passive income or you have a work from outside world especially to maintain your liabilities then if you have, you can do both from earning crypto without giving full time just for preparing for the future crypto.
Having more than one income source is always preferred over just one method. The more earning ways someone has, the quicker he will improve his financial status. Money matters a lot and is the only thing required to fulfill all needs. Investing in potential crypto coins is the new way to earn with ease and reliability. If the digital asset is bitcoin, then the holder can give up on his job and make sufficient amounts from trading.
Pages:
Jump to: