Pages:
Author

Topic: Your thoughts for half year - page 5. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638
July 09, 2021, 07:28:19 AM
Will the market go higher or lesser?

For me the last 3 months of this year are very important for the crypto market, this dip is an opportunity for those people who want to invest in the medium term. Because I think before the end of this year all major coins will break their ATH and we will celebrate the new year with Green Market.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 09, 2021, 06:30:11 AM
This major dip we experienced earlier this year is different,  if we want to get back up there we need to restrategize to find our way back there. Already we know the major reason that hit us was something to do with energy production and carbon emissions....we fix this and we back on track for the 1 mil a bitcoin dream.

That is not a question about strategy, that is just a question of market sentiment and technological progress and also regulatory and legal issues. We have had such a nice run that we all knew it had to come to an end at some point at least temporarily. A lot of people quickly forget how remarkable that boost was. We went way beyond the $1 trillion hurdle that we were all looking for and we really went above and beyond. That was the first time when almost all parts of the world realized that this is a very serious asset class with enormous potential.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
July 08, 2021, 06:19:20 PM
This major dip we experienced earlier this year is different,  if we want to get back up there we need to restrategize to find our way back there. Already we know the major reason that hit us was something to do with energy production and carbon emissions....we fix this and we back on track for the 1 mil a bitcoin dream.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
July 08, 2021, 05:52:39 PM
The price cant break the resistance and still stable to the range of $31k - $34k, we cant see any progress for the past few weeks.

But im still positive that these 2 quarters left there's a changes that can happen. Bitcoin might not reach the last ath but I think $50k is not impossible by the end of this year. So have patience and refrain from selling.

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 08, 2021, 05:43:10 PM
movement is not very clear, but is starting to show price stability and market volatility. There is still negative news that makes investors hold back on re-entering the crypto world, especially bitcoin. They are still waiting for good news.
Just like what we had at the previous years, the next six months will be very exciting because this is the time where mostly bullish season starts to appear. Of course pump and dump are inevitable but if there will always be positive news that come in the market, then the result will be a positive market value too.

The crypto market might not be stable these days but if positive news can manipulate the market, then we will likely to see another bullish season at the end of the year.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 08, 2021, 03:15:37 PM
Bias is fine for as long as it is founded on rational analysis. If I hold a coin because I can see the advantageous over another coin and I am also able to point out the weakness of other coins, a healthy discussion could arise right? Maybe someone doesn't see the weakness of a coin they hold. Maybe I don't see weaknesses of a coin I hold. So generally speaking it is fine to be biased, but be biased for a reason other than being a fanboy. That is what this forum sometimes lacks. People promote their coins not because they have profound technical knowledge, but because they themselves don't even know what they bought and are now desperately hoping for it to go up.

Anyway, I think anything can happen in the second half. It depends on variables nobody can predict. Could be surprising good or bad regulation or essentially anything that has an influence on one or all cryptos. I believe the second half won't be too bad, I don't think we'll see a bloodbath as long as there are no unforeseen bad news coming.
Bias is not fine when asked a question like this but I also do not believe that there is a bias in this forum. Go check all the people and things people write and you will see that there are as many good posts about bitcoin as there are bad ones. This is why I do not think that there should be anything we should be worrying, we are in a situation where we need to realize bitcointalk is not for bitcoin lovers only, it hasn't been in a long time, ever since that 2018 crash happened there are too many people who say bad things about bitcoin in here as well, people who reached high level of membership in this forum all while saying bad things about bitcoin and even getting some support from others who think that way.

I am not saying they are the majority of course, there are probably still more people who love bitcoin than people who hate it here, but people who hate bitcoin are still around and that is why bitcointalk could sometimes be very fair.

Are you actually biased my friend? Why are people who say something bad about Bitcoin automatically bad? Maybe they have a point? Maybe not... That is why I said bias is fine as long as there is some substance to the argument. When I am soccer fan of Real Madrid and I say it is the best team in the world because... That's what I meant. I am biased because I am actually a fan, but I can still fuel a healthy discussion for as long as I provide contestable arguments. If I don't provide any arguments at all and just say Madrid is the best in the world because it is the best team in the world, that sucks.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 08, 2021, 08:47:24 AM
Bias is fine for as long as it is founded on rational analysis. If I hold a coin because I can see the advantageous over another coin and I am also able to point out the weakness of other coins, a healthy discussion could arise right? Maybe someone doesn't see the weakness of a coin they hold. Maybe I don't see weaknesses of a coin I hold. So generally speaking it is fine to be biased, but be biased for a reason other than being a fanboy. That is what this forum sometimes lacks. People promote their coins not because they have profound technical knowledge, but because they themselves don't even know what they bought and are now desperately hoping for it to go up.

Anyway, I think anything can happen in the second half. It depends on variables nobody can predict. Could be surprising good or bad regulation or essentially anything that has an influence on one or all cryptos. I believe the second half won't be too bad, I don't think we'll see a bloodbath as long as there are no unforeseen bad news coming.
Bias is not fine when asked a question like this but I also do not believe that there is a bias in this forum. Go check all the people and things people write and you will see that there are as many good posts about bitcoin as there are bad ones. This is why I do not think that there should be anything we should be worrying, we are in a situation where we need to realize bitcointalk is not for bitcoin lovers only, it hasn't been in a long time, ever since that 2018 crash happened there are too many people who say bad things about bitcoin in here as well, people who reached high level of membership in this forum all while saying bad things about bitcoin and even getting some support from others who think that way.

I am not saying they are the majority of course, there are probably still more people who love bitcoin than people who hate it here, but people who hate bitcoin are still around and that is why bitcointalk could sometimes be very fair.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
July 08, 2021, 08:41:22 AM
as seen in the market at the moment it is still like the previous month and many of them are holding it to a safe point, maybe this will happen at the end of this year even though the market does not dump like last year there may be a difference of 20-40% higher than 1/2 ATH this year before the market correction in 2022
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
July 08, 2021, 07:48:09 AM
The market remains its direction being bullish because many crypto users and traders  still believes in speculation that market will come back and made its new all time high by the end of this year. Let's keep on holding and be patient for the future earnings.

The market shows bearishness now as the value drops almost 31k again

https://coinmarketcap.com/

This is the scenario for more than a week now as the price cannot even stay in 35k above for the whole week.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 08, 2021, 07:32:54 AM
We have seen many moves from most popular currencies such as; BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and EOS and the rest, this year most of it gained it's ATH.
What is your thoughts for the remaining part of the year as already the year is been cut into two part already, 6 months gone and this is the beginning of the remaining 6 months.

What is your fate as we have moved to next part of the remaining year.

for the rest of the year, I don't think the market is too excited. coins like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Polkadot, Cardano and others haven't changed much. there is no significant price movement again like the beginning of last year. in Q3 until the end of the year it will probably be a place to prove whether the crypto market can survive or crash.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 07, 2021, 08:00:38 PM
movement is not very clear, but is starting to show price stability and market volatility. There is still negative news that makes investors hold back on re-entering the crypto world, especially bitcoin. They are still waiting for good news.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
July 07, 2021, 06:20:54 PM
for this month I still don't see the market going up to 20%, although BNB is now experiencing a significant increase maybe this is due to the policy of BNB burning its tokens as it did in the current month and for others it is still experiencing correction
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 07, 2021, 06:08:31 PM
For the start of July is the beginning of another portion of this year, I am hopeful that more good projects will come for cryptocurrency. Unlike the previous project I had this year, I failed a lot and yet there's no worthy rewards have been given to me. Right now frustrations make me more eager to fight for my future, and never stop looking for more potential asset to fulfill my dreams. Another opportunity to look up, and never surrender until you achieve everything that's worth for your effort.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 07, 2021, 05:54:21 PM
I'm expecting to see lots of crashes of meme coin projects. Elon Musk started dogecoin mania in 2020 summer and first dogecoin imitators started to appear in Autumn. We are approaching 1 year deadline. Investors or simply buyers will start to ask for results and milestones accomplishments and etc. Soon people will have a clear vision of what most of these projects are.

Only few of these meme projects will survive. But I like to see more projects with actual use case to flourish, those that are addressing real world issues. Because we need those blockchain projects that can truly help industries improve their services. As we are just half way of this year, expect that the hype may subside later on this year. Once the investors realize that the survival of hyped coins is just temporary.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
July 07, 2021, 05:42:24 PM
I have faith in this year after what happened.  I just ticked the same $28k as 3k8$ in 2018, and that gives me optimism.  Investing is what you hold, accept to be diluted or succeed.  If correctly identified, it helps to balance your emotions and comfort.  Many are considering 140k BTC from Greyscale's Unlocked Fund for a short-term price drop.  But bitcoin still has a healthy beat to pave the way to $100k.
Although, the longest bull run in history has passed, but after Fud China, I believe it will return sooner than expected.
Altcoins temporarily on strike during this period!

It get more greedy people into the market and investments.All need of money,people use the investments to multiple their money.But if they fail to apply the trading candles and indicators.This leads to their loss of the money the investments.All bitcoin holders would like to see the 100k in their life time of trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 07, 2021, 04:05:37 PM
this is quite disappointing for the middle of 2021, but in my opinion this phase must be passed by all investors and traders, patience is the key, we must patiently wait until market conditions return to normal and bitcoin price skyrockets again to $60k.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 07, 2021, 12:29:09 PM
I have faith in this year after what happened.  I just ticked the same $28k as 3k8$ in 2018, and that gives me optimism.  Investing is what you hold, accept to be diluted or succeed.  If correctly identified, it helps to balance your emotions and comfort.  Many are considering 140k BTC from Greyscale's Unlocked Fund for a short-term price drop.  But bitcoin still has a healthy beat to pave the way to $100k.
Although, the longest bull run in history has passed, but after Fud China, I believe it will return sooner than expected.
Altcoins temporarily on strike during this period!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
July 07, 2021, 11:00:16 AM
We have seen many moves from most popular currencies such as; BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and EOS and the rest, this year most of it gained it's ATH.
What is your thoughts for the remaining part of the year as already the year is been cut into two part already, 6 months gone and this is the beginning of the remaining 6 months.

It's very likely that the market will experience a great decline, it's just a matter of time because bitcoin buyers start to thin out the market continues to sideways, this has a bad effect on the market, of course, this is also due to the Chinese fud effect which makes the market worse. this is a sign that the bears market is getting closer which will make coin prices crash, it's just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
July 07, 2021, 10:54:04 AM
I'm expecting to see lots of crashes of meme coin projects. Elon Musk started dogecoin mania in 2020 summer and first dogecoin imitators started to appear in Autumn. We are approaching 1 year deadline. Investors or simply buyers will start to ask for results and milestones accomplishments and etc. Soon people will have a clear vision of what most of these projects are.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 07, 2021, 10:39:43 AM

But I hope the market will go higher until the end of this year. The price can go lesser in the next year until the middle of the next year or still go higher than this year.

Until this day, I am okay and can follow the market, although not very often. I believe that the market will be back and we can make a big profit like before.

Btc grow at 1000% every 4 years from July to December
So we can expect the bitcoin price will increase from this month until December. If that really happens, we must prepare for the coming, and for people who are not yet buying bitcoin, they can buy it now before the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: