Pages:
Author

Topic: Your thoughts for half year - page 7. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
July 05, 2021, 05:25:17 AM
This year for me there have been a lot of opportunities in this market, but I seem to have missed it and lost it myself, there may be many causes, but I still believe in this market in the future. Maybe my patience will be for this market for a long time, maybe a lifetime, looking at the situation right now I think this can still be seen as a good opportunity, but let's go guard against the dangers that may arise.

Yeah..
We have to, also believe in the possibility of being bullish. There are lot of chances in the market where we missed alot due to some unclear situation around the market.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
July 05, 2021, 04:52:03 AM
People's decisions being asked here are pretty biased, knowing that you are requesting many people who are members of the best forum out there, bitcointalk. And we all want to have crypto and let it increase in price.

Realistically speaking, I'm pretty concerned with what happened to the world recently, with all the pandemics and stuff. There's a significant increase in the money supply because there are needs to be met and loans defaulting because of the hard life we experience. The fact that the price increased so much just coming from a severe event is quite problematic, IMO.

I'm not sure, but I want to believe that it will increase in price, but we won't know unless it happens again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
July 05, 2021, 04:46:58 AM
We have seen many moves from most popular currencies such as; BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and EOS and the rest, this year most of it gained it's ATH.
What is your thoughts for the remaining part of the year as already the year is been cut into two part already, 6 months gone and this is the beginning of the remaining 6 months.

Will the market go higher or lesser?

What is your fate as we have moved to next part of the remaining year.

Sorry but I am always Bullish for the crypto market specially Bitcoin andthose coins that stays in my folio.

I even add some coins from the bearish time so I will be Bias on this part.

the market will go higher in the last quarter.

Just like what Ber months always gives us .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 05, 2021, 04:27:49 AM
This year for me there have been a lot of opportunities in this market, but I seem to have missed it and lost it myself, there may be many causes, but I still believe in this market in the future. Maybe my patience will be for this market for a long time, maybe a lifetime, looking at the situation right now I think this can still be seen as a good opportunity, but let's go guard against the dangers that may arise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
July 05, 2021, 03:19:36 AM
We have seen many moves from most popular currencies such as; BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and EOS and the rest, this year most of it gained it's ATH.
What is your thoughts for the remaining part of the year as already the year is been cut into two part already, 6 months gone and this is the beginning of the remaining 6 months.

Will the market go higher or lesser?

What is your fate as we have moved to next part of the remaining year.

Pages:
Jump to: