Pages:
Author

Topic: Your worst investment decision this year - page 3. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

well.. not exactly this year, since last year october, the worst investment decision is not putting in enough to make profit. should have buy in more during october. in just 2 month time, the whole market bull to 800bil. profit from that 2 months wait already can feed me 2-3 years. i;ve missed the chance, bad decision.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 12:49:50 AM
I lost 50% of my capital and this makes me very disappointed. But this is your trading and have a very high risk. This year is a different year to the year 2017, that the price of coins is now experiencing a downturn. But should we have to rise up and tried to invest again. I am sure that the market will go back up again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 25, 2018, 12:43:52 AM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

This year it is really hard to predict what is the right time for buying and selling crypto. I lost some income on trading because of this reason. Anyways, if you trade you can always lose in one coin but earn on another one. It is some kind of interconnection.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 12:29:37 AM
I think my worst decision this year is hold ethereum. It would be better if I sold it earlier and did not keep it until now. This made me lose a lot of capital because I was expecting a good future for ETH but not this time.

The same as me, hold bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, EOS and some altcoins is my worst decision in this year, even though if I sell some in January then I can buy a new car for about $ 30,000.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 24, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
My biggest mistake is that I did not sell many coins and tokens in January and May of this year. No more mistakes. I believe that all my altcoins are promising.
Many made that mistake so do not blame yourself for not taking action at that time, what you need to do is to concentrate yourself in not making that mistake again, I know is not easy but if you want to make profits in this market you need to avoid making mistakes that you already made.
I think many people are starting to regret seeing prices that don't go up right now and thinking why I didn't sell them in January? I often see this statement, it seems that many people are too greedy or optimistic that prices will continue to rise, you know that prices will not continue to rise forever right, so my advice you should not be too greedy, when the price is already profitable for you, then sell it
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 11:30:20 PM
when I bought coins as an investment, and over time the price of the coins I bought suddenly dropped considerably. so that's when it became my worst investment this year, and I hope that in the future it will not happen again.
I will say my worst investment decision is investing in thrive, they said on their website that they going to list on Bianance exchange and that made me to invest in the ICO but till this moment, they have not listed on bianance and their token has gone down so bad.
maybe in my opinion in the current conditions and situations the worst decision is actually not for us as investors because we know that all the risks we get in investing are very large if we think that the worst decision is why when we get a loss it is already an investment risk
Activity: 70
October 24, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
Well it is not really an investment but a decision. My worst decision this year is when I did not sell my coin thinking its value would go higher but what happened was the opposite. It dropped down to the bottom without warning.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 11:06:19 PM
I have not participated icos this year. But in January I bought too many coins from the exchanges. My balance unfortunately decreased around %75 percent.
Well the timing ain't good for you, as you have said the value of those assets that you purchased really fell too much, and what you can do right now is to be more patient and wait for the price to go high again, as long as you still holding those coins you are still have good chances to bounce back, timing is very important and having big patients and trust with you instinct will let you survive from the volatile market like this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
October 24, 2018, 10:36:57 PM
I have not participated icos this year. But in January I bought too many coins from the exchanges. My balance unfortunately decreased around %75 percent.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 24, 2018, 10:26:03 PM
My worst investment decision this year is too trusting in the ICO which gives big profits and unfortunately I was hit by a scam, some scam projects that I followed scam and failed to achieve softcap so I waited to get a refund and the refund procedure was more difficult.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

I bought ETH for $800-900 as a long-term savings. But now I have lost a lot. I consider this to be the most wrong decision this year.
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
October 24, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
This year I invest all my money in differents project that have potencial coins. I invest a little because that's all I have but I'm hoping that my target profit will hit or more than to my target profit I will have this year. Because next year my plan is to invest more and do a little task in some bounties.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 24, 2018, 09:35:09 PM
the worst investment I made is in yobit coin, liza I lost too much
Activity: 728
October 24, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
My worst investment was AGI, which I bought on ATH. I hope price will come back at least $0.5
If there is a mistake that is even worst than buying coins at the all time high is hoping those coins are going to recover soon, it is better to realize that you made a mistake and for you to sell as soon as possible because it is likely that the coin in which you invested is never going to recover.
Activity: 826
October 17, 2018, 01:10:02 AM
My worst investment was AGI, which I bought on ATH. I hope price will come back at least $0.5
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
October 17, 2018, 12:44:55 AM
I think to me it was Etherum. I believed to all of those positive prognoses and began collecting it from the beginning of the year and I sold almost everything else when I needed cash in hands. But Eth appeared really disappointing. Now I am thinking how long should I hold it to at least bring back my investments?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 17, 2018, 12:39:46 AM
My worse investment decision this year gotta be JET8. There was so much hype around it, at least so I thought. It got listed on the exchange and the value tanked like ICO price real quick. I thought to myself, let me hodl and see if it will be turn around, now it's worse and the coin is almost turning dust
This is really heartbreaking. Mine was buying Walton at around $15 (though bought a few units). Now WTC is hovering around $3. I didn't buy it because of hype. It's a good coin with a strong team but I should've waited to enter at this rock bottom only if I knew. And that would be giving me X5 of my holdings.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

I must say I have nothing really. I have like 80% down in my folio but I believe ethereum and Bitcoin which I am holding still will recover soon. Some of the alts I also got from bounties and bought some but the project is going well so my hopes are high. I think they are just affected because of the market situation right now. When it recovers, everything will be back to normal and prices will be good again for trading.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 16, 2018, 11:53:37 PM
My worst investment decision for this year is that I bought a large amount of ETH, and now ETH price has never grown and has continued to down, so I am now frustrated and have never checked ETH price in the coinmarketcap since last week, because I was afraid to see ETH price down, so I will make ETH for my long-term investment.
Activity: 728
October 16, 2018, 11:34:57 PM
My biggest mistake is that I did not sell many coins and tokens in January and May of this year. No more mistakes. I believe that all my altcoins are promising.
Many made that mistake so do not blame yourself for not taking action at that time, what you need to do is to concentrate yourself in not making that mistake again, I know is not easy but if you want to make profits in this market you need to avoid making mistakes that you already made.
Pages:
Jump to: