Pages:
Author

Topic: Your worst investment decision this year - page 4. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 08:35:12 PM
I think my worst decision this year is hold ethereum. It would be better if I sold it earlier and did not keep it until now. This made me lose a lot of capital because I was expecting a good future for ETH but not this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 13, 2018, 08:25:37 PM
I invest in a wrong Ico's project two useless ICO'S project that i will remember i attrach the promising of the project but all of my invest came from my previous rewards of joining some bounty campaigns and trading that go into trash project. I learned to myself to be careful next time and never again invest ICO'S.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
It's the worst year for me too 😒 I have invested in ADA (Cardano) a total of 1000$. Now it's value is 80$. It's nightmare for me when I saw the balance. I was hoping for it a lot but gain nothing. No one predicts the market. Don't know when it will recover.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 13, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

My worst investment this year is on Credits. I bought them at $ 0.5. Currently its price is only $ 0.16. Haiz. I feel bad now. Hopefully they can return to $ 0.7 or $ 1 as it did in the past
Credits was huge successful project ever in this year. ICO price  was 1 ETH against 5000 CS and i think who guys are too much lucky invest in ICO. When it was firstly added in idex but price was around 1$. Credits has recently partnered with big 10 projects: https://mobile.twitter.com/creditscom/status/1042706076360237056
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 09, 2018, 05:52:35 PM
For me, the biggest mistake was of course blinding greed and refusal to take profits at the highs of the beginning of the year. Even 30% elimination of my investment positions would allow me to double my position in bitcoin and ethereum today.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:54:16 PM
Not selling everything in February.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 03:50:32 PM
My worst investment - is investment of projects, that was managed by TokenSuites Team. I used to trust this team and by my stupidity I invested a lot of money in their projects. But they were scammed by fraudsters, as were their fraudulent projects...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 09, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

I would have to say that my worst investment decision this year would have to be buying Ethereum at 450$ thinking it was a good price only to see it drop another 50% again... The good news is I believe the bearish market is about to be all over with!
Ethereum is back to a steady price of $225 and hasn't dropped below it in atleast a month. All coins are beginning to show alot of resistance!
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 09, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
My biggest mistake this year is that I did not see a market reversal at the beginning of the year. I didn’t see it because of my inexperience or because I didn’t believe that Altcoins could fall so much. I followed the advice of my friends and did not sell many coins on time. Friends said that it is not necessary to sell as if I am selling it will fix the loss. This was a major mistake since the fall was very large. The main mistake is in greed and inexperience of investing and trading.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
In this market its pretty easy to make bad decisions so I am not beating myself up for it. I have bought a ton of a specific coin (for this purpose its should stay anonymous) as I wrongly predicted its short/mid term potential, but in the coming weeks its price kept falling and falling and now I have some heavy bags to carry around.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

My wort investment decision in edenchain. Eth decreased 600 to 200 and after eden chain token release they announced some increasing hardcap issue.
They said our eth holdings is not 24m dollar value anymore because of that we collected 10m dollar more etc. etc. and they are giving tokens 5 part. monthly 20 percentage.
and they are now in 1x eth price. and i believe value will decrease more with other token releases.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 09, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
This year I experienced a huge loss due to all the coins that dropped significantly, different in 2017 at that time I invested from August to get a lot of profits, and in 2018 I suffered a lot of losses, hopefully in the future it will not happen again
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
October 09, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
The best thing I did this year was sell $2800 USD of Bitcoin in January. I'm not sure any of the altcoins I've invested in this year were the worst investment decision, as pretty much the entire altcoin market went down in price.

Last year, I got burned by focusing my crypto in a few coins, so this year I have focused on diversifying my investments. It's a little annoying having smaller amounts of a number of coins, but I feel confident that it will pay off in the long term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 09, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
My biggest mistake is that I did not sell many coins and tokens in January and May of this year. No more mistakes. I believe that all my altcoins are promising.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
October 09, 2018, 03:05:49 PM
I would have to go with deeponion. There was so much hype around the coin and so many people talking about how the coin was going to do so well and be the next bitcoin and the king of privacy coins that I did not think it through thoroughly. At first the coin did look very good so I invested in it. Imagine my surprise when the price of the coin crashed so much. Anyway that is m worst investment decision this year.
im sorry for you but we said not one time not two times that this coin is a scam if you just make some reseach you would know that its a scam btw everything crashed i lost more than 95 % i need x1000 to get my money back
Activity: 1
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 02:33:22 AM
VeChain masternodes: Buying at the top definitely hurts! There are a lot of lessons to be learnt in terms of many different things. I have written a deep analysis here:

http://nodesofvalue.com/vechain-masternodes-analysis-of-passive-income-from-staking-with-nodes-x-nodes/
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 09, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
My absolutely top worst investment was Bankera ico
Finally i have sold to cut loses with 1000 euro
But at least i have saved 500 euro because bnk went down more
I even don't think to buy back
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

My worst investment decision this year was to buy Bitcoin White which has changed its name to BitWhite (BTW). In the past few months I decided to invest in BitWhite because I thought that would be my best investment. But I have misjudged my thinking, at this time BTW has fallen and the investment I have made has been a loss, of course this is bad for me. But I tried to stay calm and think calmly. I tried to hold back my emotions and persevered, because I was sure a few months there would be an increase in BitWhite or other altcoins. I am thinking of staying consistent with my long-term investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 02:55:16 PM
That I didnt sell my MinexCoins when price was 30USD, now price is only 3USD, what a biiig loss Sad. But maybe price will be again good if they deliver what they promise.
When it comes to altcoins that is not really likely, most altcoins become valuable on nothing but hype and as soon as that goes away the chances of a coin goes up in value are going to be very low, so it is probably better for you that you forget about recovering the money that you have lost.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
October 01, 2018, 01:51:19 AM

My worst investment this year is on Credits. I bought them at $ 0.5. Currently its price is only $ 0.16. Haiz. I feel bad now. Hopefully they can return to $ 0.7 or $ 1 as it did in the past
I was a CS investor but I sold all of my holding coin at a good rate. I also take a good profit from CS coin. however,You can do trade with your CS and try to stock grow of your holding asset. I believe CS is a good and working project.so you can hold your coin.In future those coin would give you a good profit that i believe.
Pages:
Jump to: