Pages:
Author

Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy - page 15. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why can not I be rich when I'm not rich yet? I'm not wealthy, it's a stepping stone for me to grow and become richer, it's my decision, everyone has the right to make a fortune. and become richer
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law
We have own law in every country but I think its not good that we look for wealth only. In my country we freedom so it's up to you what will happen to your life if you want to be wealthy or not. In crypto all people are allowed to participate  in any investment it's up to the people how to manage it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
In cryptocurrency there is no difference between poor and rich.
Here all have the same opportunity to achieve their own goals.
Maybe the difference is the knowledge and experience in each member.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
It's not even a requirement in ico that you have to be wealthy first, i've known many who started in cryptos as poor and yet they become rich. Change your perspective so that you'll attract more positive vibes. Just have to be patient and do your job.
agree, no one can stop anybody if he is going to become wealthy.If he work hard,then it is his reward.It is true also that there are people who are poor at the beggining but smart enough and work hard to improve their living who become wealthy.
but we are not much faster than rich people who can make money with their big capital, poor people just need to work hard and save on expenses and collect some of their income, then invest in ico that can potentially double their money, but like that you know not all ico can be trusted to be an investment place, sometimes we have to be careful in choosing it so it can avoid the things that are not desired
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

There are many ICOs which do not have that rules but where many people can invest and can take part in that ICO so if anyone will invest in that ICO which is for everyone and where they will earn a profit then they will also be a part of the wealthy people and they will then also be one day be able to participate in any ICO. and if not then the remaining ICOs are enough to become a wealthy person and then to start any business and do not care for those ICO which allow only accredited investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
It's not even a requirement in ico that you have to be wealthy first, i've known many who started in cryptos as poor and yet they become rich. Change your perspective so that you'll attract more positive vibes. Just have to be patient and do your job.
agree, no one can stop anybody if he is going to become wealthy.If he work hard,then it is his reward.It is true also that there are people who are poor at the beggining but smart enough and work hard to improve their living who become wealthy.
Activity: 798
All people are allowed to participate in an ICO. Not only those people who are wealthy are allowed. ICO's are for everybody. I have some friends here that improve their lives because they join ICO's.

That's great for them
But in all my time here I've seen several big ico's that explicitly said they don't want small investors, or they have requirements of a minimum of 1 million etc. Something the regular people obviously can't afford.
Only ourselves can prove our worth and nobody could predict what our future will be. Each of us has our own principles, and nobody can prevent us from becoming wealthy and in achieving our dreams in life. We are shaped by our good and bad experiences in life. This underestimating headline statement is an awakening call to strive more in life and prove those people wrong aboutpatient their judgement on us. Listen to their judgement and learn from it, but don't let it hinder you from believing in yourself. Nothing is impossible in life if we let faith and hope rise above all despite intervening fear and uncertainties.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
We all deserve to be wealthy, if we allow it to happen. Our dream does not end in a blunder, and failures are not the reason to give up. We are the master of our journey, don’t rely your decisions too much upon what everyone is saying or doing, be different and be willing to be persistent on your aspirations. To be wealthy is to know how to assess risks.

Well said, think I agree with this on the basis that everyone wants to know what will happen next in the world but not everyone is open to the truth and possibly how it might not benefit them personally.  Just the power of knowing or having the correct anticipation and imagination possible growth in the world, this means alot especially in investment or even just trading.

We want knowledge but also humans can oppose truth because its alot to take in.   The truth is all of us here could have bought bitcoin five years ago and actually I was here five years ago but I failed to have enough optimism or foresight to save more of my Bitcoin.

I saved a tiny bit but if I had more belief and maybe done more homework I might have saved enough by now to buy a house or just be generally more involved with crypto and better off .  That would have been cool, can I correct my mistakes now and be more open to growth and have the right attitude to risk vs reward?

Activity: 223

Really? Is there a rule that implies what you have said? Is there any link and proof about your accusations. It is not about being wealthy or poor to invest in ICO as long as you have the resources to invest and buy tokens in ICO then you are always allowed to invest.

This is all about the inequality going on in our society where the rich keep getting richer and the poor getting poorer. The rich cannot entrust the poor with large sum of money unless you are in their clique...
Activity: 110
it is true that if not allowed to be rich it is not yet rich, although trying something with hard work if not permitted rich then it will not become rich. The important thing is we have the will to try.
To ensure future wealth, you must equally work smart. One way he suggests working smart is investing your money in the cripto market or a retirement fund that is, taking advantage of  compound interest so that your money earns money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515

This is our insulting law in the U.S. I have not seen it applied to ICO's, that's kinda funny. To be a "qualified investor" you must have a million dollars and be able to show that you will likely make some huge amount within a year. It implies that even if you had an advanced degree in economics you should be kept from trading because you are too poor to make a good choice. However any rich person literate enough to sign a contract is surely wise enough to be an investor.   

Crowd investing is attempting to address this, however the Power want's the little man working at the factory. It's your job to make money for the investors, not to be an investor.

It seems that the term "qualified investor" is not a misnomer here. You have to be qualified to invest in certain instruments. I assure you that in other countries there are similar laws and restrictions. And as I said, that division mostly refers to the type of an asset, meaning there are assets where no entry for common people is allowed, even if you have an advanced degree in economics. It depends not so much on how wealthy you are, though it is a factor too, but rather on how risky an asset is. People are quick to jump at erroneous conclusions without first coming to know the particulars and specifics.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I don't think only those "wealthy" investors are allowed to invest in ICO's, instead for as long as you have the money to invest then you are allowed to invest on that token. But there is I think an amount that you can or allowed to invest, like there is a minimum amount you can invest on that token.
Activity: 95
it is true that if not allowed to be rich it is not yet rich, although trying something with hard work if not permitted rich then it will not become rich. The important thing is we have the will to try.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Having a short of income does not mean that you will not be able to earn cryptocurrency, there are still bounty campaigns where you can join in order to earn altcoins or different types of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Rich countries are not interested in everyone being an investor.
Therefore, they do not like cryptocurrencies and do not rush to legalize them.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
I think that your opinion is very pessimistic. Don't say so categorically. I think that every person who can set right goals is able to become wealthy. If you spend a lot of efforts and be patient then everything will be fine
Reason why people don’t become wealthy is it never occurs to them that it is possible for them.  And of course, if it never occurs to them, then they never take any of the steps necessary to make it a reality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Discrimination is always there ,wealthy people will think that the average one don't have the right to be wealthy but it is up to us if we will be affected and believe what they said or what there rules is. Everybody has the right to get rich even what status you belong, just never fear to take the risk and work smart with determination to reach your goals.
Activity: 782
All people are allowed to participate in an ICO. Not only those people who are wealthy are allowed. ICO's are for everybody. I have some friends here that improve their lives because they join ICO's.

That's great for them
But in all my time here I've seen several big ico's that explicitly said they don't want small investors, or they have requirements of a minimum of 1 million etc. Something the regular people obviously can't afford.
Activity: 106
if not yet rich, it has not got rich permission, but fate says change, all will change everything poor can become rich, kayapun can be poor it all because fate is decisive.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Pages:
Jump to: