Pages:
Author

Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy - page 17. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 2
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law

All people have a chance to be a wealth person, we are now a free of life whatever we do our life no one can manipulate us. As well as you have enough capital to invest go a head proceed your investment anywhere specially in digital currency like BITCOIN no selective person  required there or even in other types of investment no requirements for being a business man or investor.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
Look on the bright, the ICO price is not always the cheapest possible price that a particular token might see.    Often a price can drop below that especially if you are quite a small investor who only wants to scoop a cheap order on the exchanges book after ICO perhaps.

Its the largest investors who might struggle to buy as cheaply because their size is so large they alter the price when buying on most exchanges as speculators notice and start to bid up the price ahead of them.    Make the most of your advantages wherever you can and you should do ok
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Actually, everyone can invest in the market so i do not get why you are saying that only wealthy can be wealthy, there are a lot of people who are working on the corporate world and they all change paths by trading in the market.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
There's something not right in thise post. You should have a valid proof to support what have you said. Many ICOs out there and many forum members are joining it, with just simple rules to follow. But i dont read any rules about being wealthy is a must to join one. If ever you really saw some rules that needed to be wealthy to join that specific ICOs, do you have to show some bank statement just to join in that ICOs? I guess if you have the capital to join eventhough you are not wealthy, everyone is welcome to join. ICOs are promoting their project and they targeting every market they can. Just saying.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
well, that's kinda true that many ICOs minimum amount of investment is kinda high. i thought that thing is to prevent the ICOs from any dumper. but, i think there's a way for us the POOR that want to invest too in their ICOs. You could gather some people that want to invest too, and then after some calculations and fund gathering, you could do the investment. well, there will be a way if you want to do it.
Activity: 112
We manage are own life and nobody can tell us what we must do or not. If we want to invest, as long as we have the capital, may it be a small amount or big amount, then we can invest. We have the freedom to do what we want and what we can, long as we are not doing crime. We are the only ones who can decide our fate.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You are allowed to be wealthy even though you are rich or poor, you are wealthy or not. That is the simple rule, you are allowed in anything as long as it is for good and it will give benefits to you and also to others. Getting into the state of being wealthy is not easy but if you pay a lot of attention and put a lot of effort and focus then you can be wealthy.
True, we have the freedom and opportunity to be wealthy. All of us had the chance to become wealthy in our own way by doing effort, patience, and determined to achieve it. Therefore, in investing an Ico we have to make sure that everything we invest are legit and can give a profit.

Just do what you want and let the people say whatever they want to say and focus on your own goals. Because Crypto is for everyone who wants to get out of their poverty
only ourselves can change fate. for that as long as we are sure and willing to work, i think that is not impossible. many ico which have a small limit to be invested, which is important we have skill to analyze it

Well some people get more chances and opportunities than others so if ever you get an opportunity, better to waste it. Be diligent and learn how to handle your money. Probably in time you'll be wealthy that way. One thing that separates wealthy people from regular people is they know how to handle money and are not afraid to take risks once an opportunity presents itself
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
You are allowed to be wealthy even though you are rich or poor, you are wealthy or not. That is the simple rule, you are allowed in anything as long as it is for good and it will give benefits to you and also to others. Getting into the state of being wealthy is not easy but if you pay a lot of attention and put a lot of effort and focus then you can be wealthy.
True, we have the freedom and opportunity to be wealthy. All of us had the chance to become wealthy in our own way by doing effort, patience, and determined to achieve it. Therefore, in investing an Ico we have to make sure that everything we invest are legit and can give a profit.

Just do what you want and let the people say whatever they want to say and focus on your own goals. Because Crypto is for everyone who wants to get out of their poverty
only ourselves can change fate. for that as long as we are sure and willing to work, i think that is not impossible. many ico which have a small limit to be invested, which is important we have skill to analyze it
Activity: 126
Me i'm not wealthy i want to be one, it's not bad to be wealthy because you just want to have a better life that you can never imagined to happen, i want that for myself.
Activity: 126
yes i'm not wealthy yet but i know everyone is free and allowed to have a better life. Being wealthy means you put hardwork and passion to have it.
Activity: 57

First of all, try to know that anyone you see on top started from level #1. You don’t just come out and BOOM you’re already starting level #100, nope it’s not possible. So there’s no rule that says that as long as you’re poor, you will remain poor. The reason the poor keep on having problem is because the rich people are very greedy and they never want to do anything in favor of others, they prefer to do things in a way it would favor them, and will also take advantage of the poor guys around them, which is pretty bad.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
You can be an accredited investor without money, just by showing (or stating) you have some qualified studies or financial experience in the domain. So... yeah, not about wealth only.
Activity: 392

Activity: 238

There is no law regarding that. Anyone can invest in a certain ICO may he is poor or wealthy. But how could you know that the one investing in your ICO is rich? We are in a crypto world so everything is anonymous unless they will be requiring KYC.
Activity: 350

If you are in a traditional currency then that would be true, but when you invest in crypto currency the you will have an opportunity to be wealthy. Being sarcastic to any nation will not help us get wealthy but will bring us all down.
I comprehend this time effectively, those folks World Health Organization don't seem to be wealthy perpetually sleep in an even pressure. presumably at once we tend to area unit frequently observance diagrams on the off likelihood that the qualities of altcoins or btc diminish, on the grounds that we all know however this influences our very little venture, while they, the rich, within the event that they lose a speculation they might not most lose plenty of material resource, they may proceed with their lives cleanly.
Merit: 9

Are you sure of that rule? What is your basis? The thing is I don`t care about that rule wealthy or not, I can be wealthy because I am in crypto world.

I assume you are not an US citizen or resident. You are not familiar either with the term accredited investor and the law behind it. I suggest you google a little bit, for your own personal knowledge.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100

Are you sure of that rule? What is your basis? The thing is I don`t care about that rule wealthy or not, I can be wealthy because I am in crypto world.
Activity: 140
I think it is not about limiting countries because they are already rich, but it is about the rules that govern them. Many are against bitcoins and they are many in the US. This is one of the rationale of cryptocurrency owners since security is not that good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

No,  who said that if your not wealthy you are not allowed tp be wealthy?  If people work hard for their life so their is no reason that someone stop him/her to become wealthy.  If you have a good heart, kind,  and honest thats the number one to become a wealthy person. 
Pages:
Jump to: