Pages:
Author

Topic: Yumerium and bounty hunters - Looks like a SCAM - page 4. (Read 1066 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If the payment is reduced it is even good for some of us the payment has not come and there is no explanation whatsoever and no apology. I wish I did not participate in the bounty because they did not keep to their word. We are being used to achieve their aim.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
The situation is ambiguous.Mindlessly shout that the project is a SCAM we have no reason, as paragraph 2 of the rules stipulates the possibility of reducing the bounty pool. But this attitude on the part of project developers is disrespectful to the participants of the bounty campaign. I am glad that the bounty Manager appeared in this thread and expressed his opinion about the situation.
What are we supposed to do ?! We don't get anything on the fact that it's pennies, I don't need them. I want these crooks to pay for their deception! I believe this SCAM, because there is a deception of a huge number of people. You know that rule paragraph 2 all the bounty managers, this is done in order, with impunity, to throw bounty-hunters.

Six months of work for free ...  Huh Roll Eyes

While #YUMERIUM will continue to operate as a was ABLE ? IT SHOULD NOT BE.
No one forced you to create video content for this project.  You had to learn the rules before entering the bounty program. The project developers acted dishonorably, in relation to bounty hunters, but this does not mean that the project SCAM.

To make this unpleasant action was known to the public should all concerned users of this forum to write comments to the posts of the Yumerium project outlining the events.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
It turns out that at the end we can not even show anything to the project? I read the situation with the bounty manager and understand his situation too. But this should not just happen, because people should definitely be responsible for their actions.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
As I recall the bounty of this company led the first team of Amazix but then they wrote that there is a pause, or they can't contact the developers and so they will do the counting and then the bounty of the company will be managed by another Manager. It was at that moment it was clear that something was wrong with this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 4
So here's what we'll do if they don't pay the tokens in full as promised! The entire community of bounty hunters who made the content will fix their articles and videos on this: YMERIUM SCAM - CAUTION  DO NOT BUY THE SHITCOIN! I think all bounty hunters will agree to do so, in any case, I already know 20 such people ...  Wink
Activity: 925
What actions can we do to remove this scam project?
Just warn the ICO for everyone here and on social networks, so that everyone avoids investing in this ICO, then surely this ICO will soon be removed by the community
Activity: 462
Merit: 4
The situation is ambiguous.Mindlessly shout that the project is a SCAM we have no reason, as paragraph 2 of the rules stipulates the possibility of reducing the bounty pool. But this attitude on the part of project developers is disrespectful to the participants of the bounty campaign. I am glad that the bounty Manager appeared in this thread and expressed his opinion about the situation.
What are we supposed to do ?! We don't get anything on the fact that it's pennies, I don't need them. I want these crooks to pay for their deception! I believe this SCAM, because there is a deception of a huge number of people. You know that rule paragraph 2 all the bounty managers, this is done in order, with impunity, to throw bounty-hunters.

Six months of work for free ...  Huh Roll Eyes

While #YUMERIUM will continue to operate as a was ABLE ? IT SHOULD NOT BE.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Guys, let's write more informative about how Yumerium tokens were calculated
1. Tokens should be calculated based on the numbers shown in this screenshot

2. Bounty Manager yura04071989(https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yura04071989-1112979) made a strange calculation referring to the fact that quote: "Bounty pool and all rewards updated due development team request".

I would like to see the correspondence of bounty Manager with the project team to understand who is to blame for the situation, only the development team or bounty Manager is also involved in this.

Hi, GREENch!

I'm, yura04071989, conducted YUMERIUM bounty Round 2. The entire bounty campaign was calculated and even more, given the incorrect assessment of the first round of content creation - we rechecked it for free at the request of the bounty members. On October 26, all google forms and spreadsheets were counted and transferred to the YUMERIUM team. Our work on this was completed and according to the CEO's distribution of tokens was supposed to begin within a week from the moment of transfer. Then in the bounty management chat, a message was received from the CEO that 2% could not be distributed. We provided all the arguments regarding the fact that the company does not fulfill its obligations to the participants of the bounty. Considering the situation on the market and a small volume of sales, we proposed to make the distribution of tokens in parts, or freeze the tokens of the participants of the bounty and unfreeze them after a lapse of time, but pay the participants' reward in full. The team said that would think about this option.
A few days later, the team wrote that they finally decided that in this situation, some of the tokens will be burned and the bounty payment will be 2% from 26,362,027.94 YUM. And they ask us to remove the size of the bounty pool and the related figures from the bounty thread to avoid misunderstandings due to changes.
1)We did not change Bounty thread!
2)We also didn't ban participants who express their opinions either in the main chat or in the Bounty chat.

In the picture above, there are 2 figures:
263620.3 - the amount that the team left for bounty round 2 (similar to round 1)
and 6338137 - the amount that we left in the cap since this was the initial condition that the campaign refused to fulfill.

Unfortunately, this decision of the project team, on which neither the first round team or the second round bounty team can in any way influence, our opinion is extremely negative about this attitude of the development team towards the participants of the bounty and they (the development team) know about it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
There are a lot of similar situations with other bounty campaign. Unfortunately this is one of the major risks bounty hunters take while deciding to participate in a concrete bounty campaign. And it's a pity but you can do nothing about it, I've seen this hundred of times already and such scam companies always get away with it. They simply don't care)) ICO is finished, the money is raised, what else do they need now? Nothing) And as this whole sphere is not yet regulated as it should be, no legal actions can't be undertaken.
Now the team has decided to do so with bounty hunter (and it will probably get away with it) and what will happen next...
Not indifferent to the current situation, the forum participant can make this situation public.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

you cannot do such a thing, but what we can do is to INFORM people.
Maybe we can still write for example in the SEC so that they check this project or write to the cops? What do you think?

There are a lot of similar situations with other bounty campaign. Unfortunately this is one of the major risks bounty hunters take while deciding to participate in a concrete bounty campaign. And it's a pity but you can do nothing about it, I've seen this hundred of times already and such scam companies always get away with it. They simply don't care)) ICO is finished, the money is raised, what else do they need now? Nothing) And as this whole sphere is not yet regulated as it should be, no legal actions can't be undertaken.
Once again, carefully re-reading the conditions of participation in the bounty campaign, I come to the conclusion that we can not say that the project SCAM, as they left a loophole:

If we talk about the fact that the project management can be trusted, or I would dare to invest my money in them, then definitely not. But in fact, they did not violate the conditions of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
What? I participated in their both bounty campaigns (2 rounds) and I will receive almost nothing? How can they now be considered as a legit project when they scam their supporters.
Guys, let's write more informative about how Yumerium tokens were calculated
1. Tokens should be calculated based on the numbers shown in this screenshot

2.Bounty Manager yura04071989(https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yura04071989-1112979) made a strange calculation referring to the fact that quote: "Bounty pool and all rewards updated due development team request".

I would like to see the correspondence of bounty Manager with the project team to understand who is to blame for the situation, only the development team or bounty Manager is also involved in this.
Activity: 616

Maybe we can still write for example in the SEC so that they check this project or write to the cops? What do you think?
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
For me because of their funds. Once the crowdfunding didn't purely successful I thought they can reduced the rewards. For example, They softcap was 5M$ and the hardcap is 10M$ so if they raised 5.1M$ and they promised was so 500k$. Do you think investors will agree? Almost 10% of the total funds is of bounty hunter? Of course not. better to understand their decision and that is for all the community and also for their investors.

If you're really wanted to make accusation visit this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Activity: 111
In time Amazix have refused this project. It was necessary zareny to understand that there not everything is so simple. Not the project and shit.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You should open a Scam Accusations so that they can be dealt by DT members of this forum. Just remember to post as many proofs as you can about the said project. Goodluck.
Pages:
Jump to: