Pages:
Author

Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates - page 18. (Read 36856 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:08:27 AM
ADD TO LIST

BTCP pool working - viciousminer.com

stratum+tcp://viciousminer.com:3033

wallet address.worker  (transparent addresses only)

password x

Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
July 05, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
Block found.

powermining pool gave me .17 ZEN for 13 hours of mining.

Huh Huh

BEWARE of this pool

Just like greyday says, you where paid your shares on hashes submitted for current block, and that block was bad luck to say it plain and simple. Next block, may be better - no one knows.
A large pool means more frequent small payouts, while small pools means less frequent larger payouts - however there is more luck involved in small pools, but in the end all should average to about ~100% luck. Since you have now been on a bad luck round and probably have left the pool, you will not be on a good luck round to turn your profits back to where it should be. Smaller pools also usually have smaller fees, faster and better support and are constantly trying to integrate new features to attract more miners.

though the owner MAY want to choose a different name for the pool, the old Powermining was definitely a scam and shut down by the SEC

Was not aware of the previous Powermining until after i started Powermining. That kind of sucks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
July 05, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
13 hours on powermining.pw and not a single payout.

this pool a scam?

Best guess- You are on Zen. There have been no blocks found for Zen since 45h, our pool is very small so it will take long time to find blocks. Definitely no scam.

Payouts are based on Proportional scheme, which means that payments happens after blocks are being found. Our pool pays out every three hours for valid blocks. More miners means more often payouts.

Block found.

Huh Huh

BEWARE of this pool

As far as I can tell this is not a scam (though the owner MAY want to choose a different name for the pool, the old Powermining was definitely a scam and shut down by the SEC). Mining in a small pool has a different risk/reward than a larger pool, you should always research stats and pool size before joining one. From what I can tell, you were paid fairly; if you think otherwise perhaps start a discussion in the powermining thread, you'll likely get a much quicker response.
Activity: 531
Merit: 29
July 05, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
I'm getting really high rejection rate on the zec supernova pool using the pref port that everyone mentioned, any thoughts?

Yeah, strangely BTG on Supernova was fine, but ZEC had issues. I use Flypool instead.
Activity: 37
July 05, 2018, 12:59:55 AM
I'm getting really high rejection rate on the zec supernova pool using the pref port that everyone mentioned, any thoughts?
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 12:02:17 AM
13 hours on powermining.pw and not a single payout.

this pool a scam?

Best guess- You are on Zen. There have been no blocks found for Zen since 45h, our pool is very small so it will take long time to find blocks. Definitely no scam.

Payouts are based on Proportional scheme, which means that payments happens after blocks are being found. Our pool pays out every three hours for valid blocks. More miners means more often payouts.

Block found.

Huh Huh

BEWARE of this pool
July 04, 2018, 11:54:21 PM
Can anyone confirm mining Zcash or Zencash on Miningpoolhub auto exchanging to Bitcoin is working with the Z9?

equihash autoswitch port is working with z9 mini mining zec/zen/zcl

stratum+tcp://us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023

user..worker

password x
July 04, 2018, 11:22:17 PM
I can't get any of the BTCP pools to work. They all show up as dead Undecided

best btcp pool I've used -> viciousminer.com

I've mined at this one with the z9 mini

stratum+tcp://viciousminer.com:3033

wallet address..worker

password x
Activity: 1
July 04, 2018, 10:10:59 PM
Can anyone confirm mining Zcash or Zencash on Miningpoolhub auto exchanging to Bitcoin is working with the Z9?
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
live long and prosper
July 04, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Zec diff is going up :-(

But ZCL seems to be interesting because of the upcoming fork in september!
Check https://www.anonymousbitcoin.io

ZCL has no official dev team currently, which means any fork is unofficial and dubious. It's still being traded so it's safe enough to mine now, I suppose, but personally unless someone officially takes over the project I would steer clear for long term (also the former devs have stated on their Twitter that any forks right now shouldn't be considered legit).

https://twitter.com/zclassiccoin?lang=en

However, forking into a whole new coin is...intriguing. Will be keeping an eye on this, thanks for sharing the link. Smiley

As far as i know, there are two teams behind the scenes working and in Q3 or Q4 theres a decision whos gonna make it.
In zcls and anons telegram channel theres a lot of "traffic".

Hard to say, but i dont like the 20% developers fee in zec.
The masternode possibility in the new anon coin after the fork is very interesting to me
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
Getting ~21 sols on 144_5 BitcoinZ 1060 3GB Windforce 10 but there is often rejected shares. No problems at all with standard, current, equihash.
July 04, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

ZCL has no official dev team currently, which means any fork is unofficial and dubious. It's still being traded so it's safe enough to mine now, I suppose, but personally unless someone officially takes over the project I would steer clear for long term (also the former devs have stated on their Twitter that any forks right now shouldn't be considered legit).

https://twitter.com/zclassiccoin?lang=en

However, forking into a whole new coin is...intriguing. Will be keeping an eye on this, thanks for sharing the link. Smiley
Activity: 9
July 04, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
I'm not on site so can't check the stats on the actual miners themselves but my hashrates on Antpool have dropped from 30/31ksols average a day (2x Z9 Overclocked Miners) gradually to 22k sols average a day.

Any guesses before I get on site to check?  Weather is hot at around 28deg C ambient but everytime I check the miners the chips are just under 70 temp
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
live long and prosper
July 04, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

Has anyone tried ZEN on MPH? with the Z9...

I don't think they've addressed the ZEN update yet. Right now I'm mining ZCL and auto converting to ZEN until they make the change.

I can verify that both Zhash Pro and Suprnova's ZEN pools work fine if MPH isn't yet...

I have been mining ZEN on MPH for about 5 days now with an average yield of around 1.5 ZEN per day. I was getting over 1.7 ZEN per day but the difficulty seems to be going up. I am thinking about making the switch to ZEC in a few days.

Activity: 5
July 04, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

I don't think they've addressed the ZEN update yet. Right now I'm mining ZCL and auto converting to ZEN until they make the change.

I can verify that both Zhash Pro and Suprnova's ZEN pools work fine if MPH isn't yet...

I have been mining ZEN on MPH for about 5 days now with an average yield of around 1.5 ZEN per day. I was getting over 1.7 ZEN per day but the difficulty seems to be going up. I am thinking about making the switch to ZEC in a few days.
July 03, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

Zen update was done a few days ago I believe, looking at MPH, their last block was found about an hr ago from me posting this.
Activity: 2
July 03, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Yes. I have mined ZEN and ZEC with my Z9 mini on MPH. I am currently using the Equihash Autoswitch URL which switches between them (as well as ZCL) based upon profit.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
Any ideas what the new algorithm will be when BTG hard forks>?

- Bitcoin-Gold will hardfork at block height 536200, which will occur around 3~4 July. Please mine with Bitcoin-Gold specific algorithm (144,5 and BgoldPoW personalization option) after the hardfork.

Current Z9 Algo> stratum+tcp://europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20595

Cheers

It's called "Equihash-BTG <144,5>" afaik.

https://coinguides.org/bitcoin-gold-network-upgrade-equihash-btg/
Thank you for your reply but i still dont understand..will the URL change completely?..If so can you add it to the thread please...and will my existing Bitfinex wallet be still usable?
Thanks

It is forking specifically to make ASIC miners like the Z9 not work to mine it.  So as soon as it forks you will not be able to mine with anything but a GPU again (assuming people have made the necessary changes to the GPU mining software - I don't follow this coin so I have no idea).
Ok.. I get it now.. Thank you..Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: