Pages:
Author

Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates - page 16. (Read 36856 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 52
July 10, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
Did your test deposit go through? BCI has had me sweating for the past week and i'm quickly losing confidence in it, but no other equihash coins i'm aware of look very promising to me. I refuse to mine ZEC because of the 20% dev fee.

I have zero confidence if their official pool is any indication.

I'm mining on their official pool for weeks, since Supernova is not accepting Z9 on BCI pool and I have had zero issues, works absolutely fine, I'm sometimes even getting more than projected on whattomine, but that's just luck.

Excellent! Myself, I received payment for the first about 13 coins I mined, then payments stopped. I stopped mining when my balance was around 34, stopped and made several attempts to contact them through their official thread here (I can't use Telegram, and that is the only contact option they provide). Had several separate conversations with them in that thread that all said either "use Telegram" or asked for info, which I provided, and then nothing. Crickets. PMed the guy I was talking with, even emailed him at the email in his profile, nothing. It's now been three weeks and that balance is still in their pool, so I decided to just give up on that coin. I hope you do well with it, sincerely, and I even wish them well, I don't want anyone to be scammed or lose out, and I still don't think they're a scam pool or it's a scam coin, but that level of lack of effort to work with people who have problems using their pool is just astounding to me, so I have no interest in that pool or their coin.
TGJ
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
July 10, 2018, 11:25:58 AM
There are already two threads discussing this product. Can we keep this one about working pools?
Activity: 173
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Is anyone as surprised as I am that Antminer Z9 does not seem to be a better buy than second batch Z9 mini?

Power consumption: 1150W± 10%

Hashrate: 40.8k Sol/s ± 5%

3319 USD

If we assume the same 1.6x hashrate when overclocked, that takes this to 64K Sol/sec, which is basically 4 Z9 minis.. if we take 3319 and divide it by 4, we get $829.75... which is basically the same cost as the current batch Z9 minis.

So... this is either a "Surprise" waiting to happen with a huge jump over the quoted hash rate relative to the minis, or it is just a 4-in-1 mini.

The quoted hashrate and the wattage suggest it's just a 4-in-one.

It looks like 4-in-1 mini, judging by the power consumption. I believe that that it may be easier to bump Z9 mini's has rate to 15 ksols/s than to get 60 ksols/s with Z9 (power issues if not 20A fuses and noise). In addition, Z9 mini second batch I bought (in addition to what I have) cost me $600 after applying coupon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
July 10, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
Is anyone as surprised as I am that Antminer Z9 does not seem to be a better buy than second batch Z9 mini?

Power consumption: 1150W± 10%

Hashrate: 40.8k Sol/s ± 5%

3319 USD

If we assume the same 1.6x hashrate when overclocked, that takes this to 64K Sol/sec, which is basically 4 Z9 minis.. if we take 3319 and divide it by 4, we get $829.75... which is basically the same cost as the current batch Z9 minis.

So... this is either a "Surprise" waiting to happen with a huge jump over the quoted hash rate relative to the minis, or it is just a 4-in-1 mini.

The quoted hashrate and the wattage suggest it's just a 4-in-one.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:27:47 AM
Did your test deposit go through? BCI has had me sweating for the past week and i'm quickly losing confidence in it, but no other equihash coins i'm aware of look very promising to me. I refuse to mine ZEC because of the 20% dev fee.

I'm mining on their official pool for weeks, since Supernova is not accepting Z9 on BCI pool and I have had zero issues, works absolutely fine, I'm sometimes even getting more than projected on whattomine, but that's just luck.
Activity: 1
July 09, 2018, 08:36:07 PM
Is zen on suprnova down for anyone else?
When is the fork happening?

Same here. My miner switched to an alternative.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Down for me too, came home to crazy fan noise, thought the miner kicked the bucket, turns out only had one pool programmed into it Tongue
Activity: 325
Merit: 110
July 09, 2018, 07:28:36 PM
Activity: 48
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
I am curious about a status update on hashrate vs actual mined ZEN.
I run 3*Z9 on zhash.pro with a total of 50.2 ksol/s and I just mined 3.77 ZEN / 24 hours. It is under the whattomine projection and also under the zhash.pro projected payout.

Anyone else? Is ZEC more profitable on a certain pool?

based on the calculations as of this post, you should be getting about 3.9 ZEN so you're actually doing pretty good. also account for the pool fee too. i think you will probably average out over a longer period.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
July 09, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

copper member
Activity: 18
July 09, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

Yeah the deposits went through just fine, looking to dump it on the market right now actually
Activity: 40
July 09, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
I run 3*Z9 on zhash.pro with a total of 50.2 ksol/s and I just mined 3.77 ZEN / 24 hours. It is under the whattomine projection and also under the zhash.pro projected payout.

That actually looks pretty close to zen earning projections for last 24 hrs.  Luck is a factor as well as what hashrate is being reported received at the pool.  I've earned slightly less last 24 hrs at miningpoolhub doing the equihash switching pool and exchanging into btc.
Activity: 10
July 09, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
***BE ADVISED IF YOU ARE MINING BITCOIN INTEREST***

There are 3 exchanges (that have any volume to the point you could move some coin): Bitfinex, HitBTC and tradesatoshi.

Obviously not many of us have accounts at Bitfinex such that a minimum account opening size is $10,000 and you have to be active etc. So that leads us with HitBTC as the only real exchange with real trade volume to trade value if mining BCI. Well not anymore guys, they are refusing deposits to the behest of BCI's devs claiming that if deposits were opened up, 51% attacks would start occurring again.

So myself, as well as anyone else is forced to use tradesatoshi to offload their BCI until the coin's fork to x16r as they jump on the parade to hide from the evil asics as other coins have done.

The price is only about 10% lower on tradesatoshi right now and those deposits are actually functioning so i've heard. I'm going to make a small deposit to verify, then transfer the rest before BCI dumps hard when HitBTC opens up deposits again due to all those like me that are frustrated in having their funds locked up.

Strange that there are no more 51% attacks on BCI even though tradesatoshi deposits are working, of which would still allow attackers a gateway to sell stolen coins.... Roll Eyes

Activity: 13
July 09, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

There are 3 exchanges (that have any volume to the point you could move some coin): Bitfinex, HitBTC and tradesatoshi.

Obviously not many of us have accounts at Bitfinex such that a minimum account opening size is $10,000 and you have to be active etc. So that leads us with HitBTC as the only real exchange with real trade volume to trade value if mining BCI. Well not anymore guys, they are refusing deposits to the behest of BCI's devs claiming that if deposits were opened up, 51% attacks would start occurring again.

So myself, as well as anyone else is forced to use tradesatoshi to offload their BCI until the coin's fork to x16r as they jump on the parade to hide from the evil asics as other coins have done.

The price is only about 10% lower on tradesatoshi right now and those deposits are actually functioning so i've heard. I'm going to make a small deposit to verify, then transfer the rest before BCI dumps hard when HitBTC opens up deposits again due to all those like me that are frustrated in having their funds locked up.

Strange that there are no more 51% attacks on BCI even though tradesatoshi deposits are working, of which would still allow attackers a gateway to sell stolen coins.... Roll Eyes

Why do you think the price will go down?
Activity: 48
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

interesting. was in their discord and they shooting to fork by end of July. i guess it's time to start unloading some of my BCI.
copper member
Activity: 18
July 08, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Activity: 9
July 08, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
Hey all,

https://minez.zone is up and running smoothly with no issues  Smiley

I've been mining ZCL and BTCP with no rejections. The pool hosts ZEN, ZCL, BTCP, HUSH, BCI & BTCZ (no z9 for BTCZ due to zhash fork)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
How many stale shares are you guys getting?  I'm getting roughly 20% on antpool, seems pretty high. Is it normal or how can I fix the problem

No such problems with flypool. after 24hrs i seem to get bit more than in antpool.
Activity: 5
July 07, 2018, 11:00:55 PM
I've stuck to mining ZEN on mining pool hub for some time now and profits are still holding steady. here are my updated stats over the last 8 days. Depending on Whether or not a fork is announced I am planning to stick to ZEN for a while.

To date my Z9 has mined just over 0.1 BTC equivalent. Thats from June 22 to July 7. I am hopeful at this point to at minimum reach break even of 0.22 BTC.

https://i.imgur.com/1UdLZF0.png
Pages:
Jump to: