Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟✨ zazarb's Quick-Loans & Escrow 🌟🌟🌟🌟✨ - page 9. (Read 410569 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi. I'm looking for an escrow service. Can I PM you? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
A large amount of money is waiting to be borrowed Smiley
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

OK. BTC has been sent via txid 4040d87dd4c7e3b589f6cc4cdb80ca051b11813072cbe49a765922a7765eb78c
I left to my self 32usdt=0.000678BTC

Alright, thank you.
legendary

I confirm that received 250.52 usdt
And where the rest?
withdraw fee 15 usdt and interest  17.5 usdt

Ah, I assumed they would be deducted from my Bitcoin collateral.

Can you take the interest and fee from my BTC instead? It'd be hefty to withdraw USDT again due to the fees.

Hope you're fine with that.

OK. BTC has been sent via txid 4040d87dd4c7e3b589f6cc4cdb80ca051b11813072cbe49a765922a7765eb78c
I left to my self 32usdt=0.000678BTC

And where the rest?

Ah, I assumed they would be deducted from my Bitcoin collateral.

Can you take the interest and fee from my BTC instead? It'd be hefty to withdraw USDT again due to the fees.

Hope you're fine with that.
legendary
@zazarb due to the dynamic fluctuation of the USDT fees from the wallet I'm sending from; i.e. not locked, you might receive slightly more or less from the transaction.

I'll confirm the amount once I get the exact figure from the transaction history.

UPDATE: Returned USDT 250.578296
TX ID:  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3bf24276dde494d594cf6e207ff5f080d647b7031cb6513befc63728f6da595f

BTC return address: 38ZRBV4KZb4iNm4CQPsWRRvSk2ZYVZCfBQ

And where the rest?
@zazarb due to the dynamic fluctuation of the USDT fees from the wallet I'm sending from; i.e. not locked, you might receive slightly more or less from the transaction.

I'll confirm the amount once I get the exact figure from the transaction history.

UPDATE: Returned USDT 250.578296
TX ID:  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3bf24276dde494d594cf6e207ff5f080d647b7031cb6513befc63728f6da595f

BTC return address: 38ZRBV4KZb4iNm4CQPsWRRvSk2ZYVZCfBQ

Address for return usdt
0xb6e49994bf042a729bb655195463cbef799090b1

Okay. Will inform you once I've sent the funds by the end of this week.
legendary
zazarb, I'll be returning the funds early. Let me know once you're ready to receive (and provide the return address)

trough wich network you will return usdt?

ERC 20 unfortunately. The custodial wallet has no other option.

Address for return usdt
0xb6e49994bf042a729bb655195463cbef799090b1
zazarb, I'll be returning the funds early. Let me know once you're ready to receive (and provide the return address)

ERC 20 unfortunately. The custodial wallet has no other option.
legendary

Okay, thanks. The collateral will be returned without any loan extension.
legendary

I understand you , but without colaterar I can’t lend more, sorry.

Alright.

If the loan is extended, how are the rates calculated? Just finding out.

250usdt +3.5%(half month) 370+7%
So interest 8.75+43.4=$52 +$30 withdraw fee
(for which I do not count interest, although in reality I also lose time for a month)

Alright.

We'll proceed with the terms as originally agreed upon.
legendary

if you want additional 117 usdt keep in mind that it to me cost additional withdraw fee 22usdt(cheapest 15usdt available after 3 day) and interest is also charged on the additional loan and for additional time . Also what additional collateral you offered?

Noted, I can go for the $15 withdrawal fee.

I wish I could offer more BTC, but they are parked in Celsius, which I have my USDT in as well. If I were to provide the additional collateral by withdrawing from that platform, that would void my promotional bonus (which is the sole reason of the loan as specified earlier).

If an exception could made, I would greatly appreciate it. Not that I don't want to provide, it's just that I can't due to the restrictions/ limitations imposed by Celsius.

if you want additional 117 usdt keep in mind that it to me cost additional withdraw fee 22usdt(cheapest 15usdt available after 3 day) and interest is also charged on the additional loan and for additional time . Also what additional collateral you offered?

Noted, I can go for the $15 withdrawal fee.

I wish I could offer more BTC, but they are parked in Celsius, which I have my USDT in as well. If I were to provide the additional collateral by withdrawing from that platform, that would void my promotional bonus (which is the sole reason of the loan as specified earlier).

If an exception could made, I would greatly appreciate it. Not that I don't want to provide, it's just that I can't due to the restrictions/ limitations imposed by Celsius.
legendary
@zazarb, it looks like there was some mix up on Celsius Network's end and most of us looking to take advantage of the promo were not aware of the vague terms.

During the time I sent my BTC to you, it affected the minimum required to deposit and despite you transferring USDT 250, the threshold was still below the minimum.

Just got the email reply clarifying things and looks like I'd have to borrow an additional USDT 117 (sans collateral) if you're fine with it.

As my BTC holdings are in Celsius, I rather not risk forfeiting the promo and would only be able to transfer once the remaining funds get locked for 30 days and the bonus gets released.

Therefore I regret to inform that the return date would have to be reset to 30 days from which the funds are locked.

However I assure you that I have the means of returning the collateral and I have no intention to scam you in any way, due to my reputation. Rest assured once I get my bonus, the USDT 367 would be returned.

I really appreciate if we could come to an understanding on this matter. If need be, you can leave a neutral feedback on my profile first.

@zazarb, it looks like there was some mix up on Celsius Network's end and most of us looking to take advantage of the promo were not aware of the vague terms.

During the time I sent my BTC to you, it affected the minimum required to deposit and despite you transferring USDT 250, the threshold was still below the minimum.

Just got the email reply clarifying things and looks like I'd have to borrow an additional USDT 117 (sans collateral) if you're fine with it.

As my BTC holdings are in Celsius, I rather not risk forfeiting the promo and would only be able to transfer once the remaining funds get locked for 30 days and the bonus gets released.

Therefore I regret to inform that the return date would have to be reset to 30 days from which the funds are locked.

However I assure you that I have the means of returning the collateral and I have no intention to scam you in any way, due to my reputation. Rest assured once I get my bonus, the USDT 367 would be returned.

I really appreciate if we could come to an understanding on this matter. If need be, you can leave a neutral feedback on my profile first.
Hey @zazarb, there seems to be some issue locking in the promo for the USDT and I've contacted the Support team, but seems like they're busy and I'm still awaiting their reply.

Just informing you this in advance because I have no problems with returning the USDT, just that this issue seems to happen to quite a number of users.

Hopefully the promo is locked based on the deposit date, and not when the issue is resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: