Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟✨ zazarb's Quick-Loans & Escrow 🌟🌟🌟🌟✨ - page 8. (Read 410569 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 55
Hi Zazarb,

I've noted Fatman's below post and I agree.

Many thanks

@FatMan, you’ve offered a bet, and I @nubcake_MeoW_  accepted, that we both contribute 1BTC with the winner taking all proceeds (2BTC minus escrow fees)

The bet originated as a response to your following statement 08/09/2022 on TR discord:
No major exchange will ever support a 1.2% burn tax for off-chain trades. It will simply never happen and there's no point talking about it because it's a silly idea. If you disagree, I am happy to bet on it.

You maintain the statement will prove true, and if it does you win the bet.
I maintain the statement will not prove true, and if it does not, I win the bet.

For clarity on both sides, we have discussed the key points and terms in detail and agreed as follows:

1. ‘Major exchanges’ are defined by you as: Binance, Kraken, KuCoin, Huobi, Coinbase, FTX, Gemini
2. A burn tax is defined as a mandatory >0.9% fee taken out of amounts traded on LUNC spot trading pairs with the intention of burning the proceeds. This definition only includes a tax levied on amounts traded internally on the exchange and does not include on-chain burns (ie. burns caused by withdrawals from or deposits to the exchange).
Non-exhaustive examples of nubcake winning:
- Binance increases their spot trading fee to >0.9% and forces it on users across all LUNC spot trades and sends it to the burn wallet.
- Binance automatically deducts >0.9% of every LUNC purchase's proceeds to send to the burn wallet.
- If the recent MEXC burn described in the following link had been implemented by one of the exchanges noted in this bet https://support.mexc.com/hc/en-001/articles/10122048174105.
The spirit of the bet is that if someone trades $100 of LUNC, the exchange takes >$0.9 (this number is X) to burn and gives ($100 - X) to the user on the other end of the trade, regardless of how it is specifically implemented.
3. If Terra Classic governance alters the on-chain burn tax to be less than 0.9%, or removes it entirely, the bet is considered void and both parties are refunded less an equal contribution to the escrow fees.
4. The ‘burn tax’ must be announced by one of the above listed CEX before 01/01/2023 and implemented no later than 01/01/2024 for nubcake to ‘win’. If this does not occur FatMan ‘wins’. In the case that a ‘win’ becomes clearly apparent, or is otherwise agreed by the parties, the proceeds of the bet are to be immediately paid to the winning party, less any escrow fees which are to be taken from the proceeds.
5. The parties will organise separately the escrow arrangements and each pay their 1BTC into escrow within 4 days of the escrow arrangements being agreed.
6. In the event of a dispute, the escrow provider will determine the ‘winner’ on their sole discretion but must rely on this agreement as the sole basis for their decision.

Here are the terms we both agreed to. The executive summary is if the Terra Classic chain implements a burn tax of 0.9% or higher per transaction, the bet becomes active - I win if no major exchange implements a burn tax on trades and nubcake wins if any major exchange does (refer to the above message for finer details). If the Terra Classic chain does not implement such a burn tax, the bet is voided (you can keep the escrow fee and return the bets to us). It's unlikely that there will be a dispute (it will be quite clear to both of us who won), but in the event that one of us acts in bad faith or if the outcome is ambiguous, please refer to the above message in order to determine who won.

If this works for you, please post your address. nubcake will post here as well to confirm their account. We will send the money to you within four days from the time you post your address. Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 60
@FatMan, you’ve offered a bet, and I @nubcake_MeoW_  accepted, that we both contribute 1BTC with the winner taking all proceeds (2BTC minus escrow fees)

The bet originated as a response to your following statement 08/09/2022 on TR discord:
No major exchange will ever support a 1.2% burn tax for off-chain trades. It will simply never happen and there's no point talking about it because it's a silly idea. If you disagree, I am happy to bet on it.

You maintain the statement will prove true, and if it does you win the bet.
I maintain the statement will not prove true, and if it does not, I win the bet.

For clarity on both sides, we have discussed the key points and terms in detail and agreed as follows:

1. ‘Major exchanges’ are defined by you as: Binance, Kraken, KuCoin, Huobi, Coinbase, FTX, Gemini
2. A burn tax is defined as a mandatory >0.9% fee taken out of amounts traded on LUNC spot trading pairs with the intention of burning the proceeds. This definition only includes a tax levied on amounts traded internally on the exchange and does not include on-chain burns (ie. burns caused by withdrawals from or deposits to the exchange).
Non-exhaustive examples of nubcake winning:
- Binance increases their spot trading fee to >0.9% and forces it on users across all LUNC spot trades and sends it to the burn wallet.
- Binance automatically deducts >0.9% of every LUNC purchase's proceeds to send to the burn wallet.
- If the recent MEXC burn described in the following link had been implemented by one of the exchanges noted in this bet https://support.mexc.com/hc/en-001/articles/10122048174105.
The spirit of the bet is that if someone trades $100 of LUNC, the exchange takes >$0.9 (this number is X) to burn and gives ($100 - X) to the user on the other end of the trade, regardless of how it is specifically implemented.
3. If Terra Classic governance alters the on-chain burn tax to be less than 0.9%, or removes it entirely, the bet is considered void and both parties are refunded less an equal contribution to the escrow fees.
4. The ‘burn tax’ must be announced by one of the above listed CEX before 01/01/2023 and implemented no later than 01/01/2024 for nubcake to ‘win’. If this does not occur FatMan ‘wins’. In the case that a ‘win’ becomes clearly apparent, or is otherwise agreed by the parties, the proceeds of the bet are to be immediately paid to the winning party, less any escrow fees which are to be taken from the proceeds.
5. The parties will organise separately the escrow arrangements and each pay their 1BTC into escrow within 4 days of the escrow arrangements being agreed.
6. In the event of a dispute, the escrow provider will determine the ‘winner’ on their sole discretion but must rely on this agreement as the sole basis for their decision.

Here are the terms we both agreed to. The executive summary is if the Terra Classic chain implements a burn tax of 0.9% or higher per transaction, the bet becomes active - I win if no major exchange implements a burn tax on trades and nubcake wins if any major exchange does (refer to the above message for finer details). If the Terra Classic chain does not implement such a burn tax, the bet is voided (you can keep the escrow fee and return the bets to us). It's unlikely that there will be a dispute (it will be quite clear to both of us who won), but in the event that one of us acts in bad faith or if the outcome is ambiguous, please refer to the above message in order to determine who won.

If this works for you, please post your address. nubcake will post here as well to confirm their account. We will send the money to you within four days from the time you post your address. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Hello!

I am looking for an escrow service. I am betting that certain exchanges won't implement a certain policy (namely a 1.2% burn tax on LUNC trades). The other party is betting at least one exchange will implement such a policy before Jan 1 2023. We are looking to bet 1 BTC each. The winner will receive 2 BTC (minus escrow fees).

Would you be willing to escrow such a deal? If so, what would your fee be?

If you are willing to do this, let me know!

Thank you.

FatMan

Hi,
yes, I probably can do it, my fee 1%
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 60
Hello!

I am looking for an escrow service. I am betting that certain exchanges won't implement a certain policy (namely a 1.2% burn tax on LUNC trades). The other party is betting at least one exchange will implement such a policy before Jan 1 2023. We are looking to bet 1 BTC each. The winner will receive 2 BTC (minus escrow fees).

Would you be willing to escrow such a deal? If so, what would your fee be?

If you are willing to do this, let me know!

Thank you.

FatMan
legendary
Do you accept domains for on-going business as collateral?
Sorry, no.
Activity: 70
Merit: 32
Do you accept domains for on-going business as collateral?
Activity: 296
Merit: 266
Hello Zazarb's,

Can I DM, regarding lending and more,

Thanks
Sure, I will look into your project, if I am interested- I will text.

Please check my DM

5BTC loan for a period of one year with a waiting period of 6 months, as below:

Loan Amount: 5BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Business Adonx CEX( launching in a few days from loan)
Amount to be repaid: Same amount in BTC + the fees and interest to agree upon in BTC
Repayment Date: after 6 months as following:
                    January 1.10BTC + 25000 Adonx
                    Febuary 1.10BTC + 25000 Adonx
                    March    1.10BTC + 25000 Adonx
                    April       1.10BTC + 25000 Adonx
                    May        1.10BTC + 25000 Adonx
Type of Collateral: Adonx 2500000 (12% Supply)
wBTC Address for loan (5BTC): 0xF0d71c4BA1aE0bd305dCD28f00c8EAC118eaDc71
Adonx Address (return after loan (2375000 Adonx)): 0xF0d71c4BA1aE0bd305dCD28f00c8EAC118eaDc71

Repaying earlier keeps interest ie 0.50BTC Interest plus 125000 Adonx, If the funds have not been paid in the respective date/order, you have the consent and right to partially or fully liquidate the total amount of 2500000 Adonx.

Let me know, we can book a call to discuss about it

Good afternoon, I hereby request a loan.  As we have no collateral to present, we are willing to mortgage a part of our project, it is one of the solutions to make it viable.  Please do not condemn our action or our loan request as we are trying our best.

Adonx Exchanger is a CEX, with unique features, the project was architected 1 years ago, and has been developed in the last few months, we are in the final pre-launch phase.  We have faced many challenges, but we are not willing to give up.  Adonx is the platform's token is an ERC-20 with a supply of 21 million tokens.

We did an ICO, and an IEO, with low participation in 2021, in which we raised approximately 20ETH, in total we sold about 300k Adonx tokens.  The funds have been used to fund the platform.

You can check more about Adonx token here on Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annieoico-adonxsale-50-bonusadonxone-a-new-exchange-era-5320459

The proposal then is as follows, we can provide the following conditions as an investment or loan.

5BTC/100000USDT loan for a period of one year with a waiting period of 6 months, as below:

Loan Amount: 5wBTC/100000USDT

Reason for Taking out a Loan: Business Adonx CEX( launching in a few days from loan)

Amount to be repaid: Same amount in BTC + the fees and interest to agree upon in BTC

Repayment Date: after 6 months as follows:
 March   1.10BTC + 25000 Adonx
 May       1.10BTC + 25000 Adonx

wBTC Address for loan (5BTC): 0xF0d71c4BA1aE0bd305dCD28f00c8EAC118eaDc71 (our smartcontract address for usdt/wBTC)

Adonx Address (return after loan (2375000 Adonx)): 0xF0d71c4BA1aE0bd305dCD28f00c8EAC118eaDc71

Repaying earlier keeps interest ie 0.50BTC Interest plus 125000 Adonx, If the funds have not been paid on the respective date/order, you have the consent and right to partially or fully liquidate the total amount of 2500000 Adonx.

Please note that we ask for a waiting period of 6 months to consolidate the platform in the market. The funds will be used for launch marketing, fund the platform in the waiting period.

In addition to these advantages, we offer the investment/loan a percentage of our business/volume/fees, 5% until we clear off the loan (for loan) and for investor 5% not limited to be paid monthly.

For more references you can check

Platform Progress
 https://ibb.co/nbS7W5T
 https://ibb.co/YP61qzP
 https://ibb.co/NLzVTdJ
 https://ibb.co/ygmcmDQ

Whitepaper:
 https://docdro.id/SMyKQXZ

For your reference

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/outdate-5405741

Unfortunately is to risky for me, but I wish you success with your project.

I understand, thanks anyway, all the best 👍
legendary
Hello Zazarb's,

Thanks

Please check my DM

Repaying earlier keeps interest ie 0.50BTC Interest plus 125000 Adonx, If the funds have not been paid in the respective date/order, you have the consent and right to partially or fully liquidate the total amount of 2500000 Adonx.

Good afternoon, I hereby request a loan.  As we have no collateral to present, we are willing to mortgage a part of our project, it is one of the solutions to make it viable.  Please do not condemn our action or our loan request as we are trying our best.

Adonx Exchanger is a CEX, with unique features, the project was architected 1 years ago, and has been developed in the last few months, we are in the final pre-launch phase.  We have faced many challenges, but we are not willing to give up.  Adonx is the platform's token is an ERC-20 with a supply of 21 million tokens.

We did an ICO, and an IEO, with low participation in 2021, in which we raised approximately 20ETH, in total we sold about 300k Adonx tokens.  The funds have been used to fund the platform.

You can check more about Adonx token here on Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annieoico-adonxsale-50-bonusadonxone-a-new-exchange-era-5320459

The proposal then is as follows, we can provide the following conditions as an investment or loan.

5BTC/100000USDT loan for a period of one year with a waiting period of 6 months, as below:

wBTC Address for loan (5BTC): 0xF0d71c4BA1aE0bd305dCD28f00c8EAC118eaDc71 (our smartcontract address for usdt/wBTC)

Repaying earlier keeps interest ie 0.50BTC Interest plus 125000 Adonx, If the funds have not been paid on the respective date/order, you have the consent and right to partially or fully liquidate the total amount of 2500000 Adonx.

Please note that we ask for a waiting period of 6 months to consolidate the platform in the market. The funds will be used for launch marketing, fund the platform in the waiting period.

In addition to these advantages, we offer the investment/loan a percentage of our business/volume/fees, 5% until we clear off the loan (for loan) and for investor 5% not limited to be paid monthly.

Platform Progress

Whitepaper:

For your reference

Unfortunately is to risky for me, but I wish you success with your project.
Hello Zazarb's,

Thanks

Please check my DM

Platform Progress

Whitepaper:

For your reference

Hello Zazarb's,

Thanks

Please check my DM

Hello Zazarb's,

Thanks

Sure, thanks, we can book a call, please set a day and time for it.

legendary
Hello Zazarb's,

Thanks
Hello Zazarb's,

Thanks
legendary
Loan Amount: 80 USDT
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Express expenses
Amount to be repaid: 89 USDT
Repayment Date: 1St July or before
Type of Collateral: Account / (4 FEOD NFTs on bsc, Arcona domains)I know they're not very solvable these times.. just noticing
×××: Will provide TRON USDT address and signed message after first approbation

Thank you

Hello, sorry but i don’t accept accounts as collateral.

Only taking crypto as collateral makes 0 sense.
Its like when I go to the bank and ask them for 1000euro and they tell me only if I deposit 1300$ as collateral.

If someone has altcoins why taking a loan? Can easily convert any coin into btc within minutes and cheaper than loan interest.
Why? because if someone has purchased altcoin with the goal of getting them more expensive, but at the moment there was a shortage of money for someone, if he sells altcoins he may lose the opportunity to earn, very often the rise in altcoin prices is very short-lived.
legendary
Type of Collateral: Account / (4 FEOD NFTs on bsc, Arcona domains)I know they're not very solvable these times.. just noticing

Thank you

Hello, sorry but i don’t accept accounts as collateral.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Thank you
legendary
Loan Amount: $130 USDT
Reason for Taking out a Loan: real life expenses
Amount to be repaid: +30% ($169 USDT)
Repayment Date: 15 January 2022, or sooner if feasible
Type of Collateral: n/a
Bitcoin (((USDT))) Address: THqKDdLAhSGFq15EGUEUYuApXF8C72r1KH

we spoke in PM about $100 loan but I'm asking $130 here.
If you'd rather stick to $100 that's fine

I'm going to sleep now and will be back here in 6-7 hours.

thanks

Accepted, $130 usdt has been sent via txid eabed154d04c8eaad484aa60017fa7f99c4f50e3f9720e141517f5aa621a8ca3

Accepted, $130 usdt has been sent via txid eabed154d04c8eaad484aa60017fa7f99c4f50e3f9720e141517f5aa621a8ca3

Additional request of $16 paypal.
Repay rate is 60%

Repayment will be in USDT though
total repay $25.60 USDT

repay date is December or January

Total repay amount for all loans: $ 194.6

Thanks

...All sent to sashan.
0.001695 is for zazarb, to be sent as TRX USD...

Huh?
i have got 200 usdt

Sashan has it! Guessing he didn't send it yet? I still owe you more for a tip. If you want btc I can send btc later in regards to the tip.

Will update in your thread a little later when we figure out if sashan will send the trx. Dunno if he just figured all that is what I owe him and whatever I owe you is my own problem (Huh lol). No idea
If not it may take me a while to figure out how to send trx USD.

Or I can just send all in btc, idk like iirc $100 btc or so. That'd be this weekend

hi, so?

So sashan still hasn't sent? Uh....
If not I guess I can do btc if ok.
Can pay now or I can do 2 weeks at 40% so $140 btc in two weeks

extended til 8th juny.
legendary
Loan Amount: $130 USDT
Reason for Taking out a Loan: real life expenses
Amount to be repaid: +30% ($169 USDT)
Repayment Date: 15 January 2022, or sooner if feasible
Type of Collateral: n/a
Bitcoin (((USDT))) Address: THqKDdLAhSGFq15EGUEUYuApXF8C72r1KH

we spoke in PM about $100 loan but I'm asking $130 here.
If you'd rather stick to $100 that's fine

I'm going to sleep now and will be back here in 6-7 hours.

thanks

Additional request of $16 paypal.
Repay rate is 60%

Repayment will be in USDT though
total repay $25.60 USDT

repay date is December or January

Total repay amount for all loans: $ 194.6

Thanks

...All sent to sashan.
0.001695 is for zazarb, to be sent as TRX USD...

Huh?
i have got 200 usdt

legendary
Loan service still available Smiley
legendary
Hi. I'm looking for an escrow service. Can I PM you? Thanks