Pages:
Author

Topic: Zcash price will go upto $1000 [Hold your coins] - page 2. (Read 15252 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I got some leaked news [cannot share the source] but believe me zcash going to up again.Just hold your coins or you will be regret.
Source tells zcash will go to atleast $700 or might be $1000 at the end of this year.

Who will believe you ? IF zcash is on of the stupid crypto among all crypto . Start with a very huge amount but now it keeps falling and not recovering nobody will like it unless the team makes more effort into it .
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
After it will be delisted from all big exchanges do you think it still can be used to buy some drugs in the darknet)? It will be one another forgotten coin) 
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
I got some leaked news [cannot share the source] but believe me zcash going to up again.Just hold your coins or you will be regret.
Source tells zcash will go to atleast $700 or might be $1000 at the end of this year.

I think zcash have problems, because its incognito coin, and new regulations are problem for zcash, dash and all incognito coin.

But we can see they in December.

Everything is possible
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
The Zcash Company has published our proposed two-year roadmap in support of Zcash usability, innovation, sustainability and decentralization. We welcome your feedback.

https://blog.z.cash/zcash-company-proposed-roadmap/
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
The governments will not look very positive because they are very good about money security. But projects that best reflect the market.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
While the best coins of anonymity is monero and in the near future it will not change. And your forecast is just an invention that will never justify itself. To do x10, this means to increase the capitalization of the entire market by five or six times more.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Zcash network upgrade Overwinter activates in less than 14hrs. Now’s a good time to install the latest client!

https://z.cash/download.html
Activity: 832
Can the Smart contract feature be added to Zcash? It will be very convenient if they add this feature of ETH.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I am very sure that the Zcash price will drive up to $1000 an even more! The problem right now is just that we are in a bearish market and we need some patiene guys. Privacy is very important for all the people in the world. Just take a look at the internet... Everybody is crying to get more privacy right now!
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Im holding my Zcash but to say it will reach 1000 usd I think it’s a little hard in my opinion , let’s hope it does since a lot of us will benefit but we have to be realistic 
Activity: 968
Zcash has a very strong team and they are developing the project. It's not just about the price.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Yes, it's a consensus in the community or most of it that ZCash will shine as soon as the initial 4 years end the ridiculous distribution to investors "angels". Maybe we will see ZCash next to 0.015 BTC, which would give a perfect sign of purchase and after that, things will start to work.
Activity: 827
Zcash (ZEC) will perform a hard fork at 5:00 on Jun 26 (HKT). Therefore, we will suspend ZEC deposit & withdrawal from 12:00 Jun 25 (HKT) to avoid any unexpected problems. Okerx Announcement
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I am holding Zcash since 150 USD. Will not sell a single slice under 1k USD.

Pump it Bary. ;-)

There is no need to pump. The price will rise gradually.
Activity: 476
I am holding Zcash since 150 USD. Will not sell a single slice under 1k USD.

Pump it Bary. ;-)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This doesnt sound so far fetched considering that zcash will have a massive update in june and the fact that it was added on big usa exchagne(gemmini)probably coinbase next.About that udpate(called sappling)it should alove private transaction to be sent from mobile wallet

If it is added there, the price will be higher again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
This doesnt sound so far fetched considering that zcash will have a massive update in june and the fact that it was added on big usa exchagne(gemmini)probably coinbase next.About that udpate(called sappling)it should alove private transaction to be sent from mobile wallet
Activity: 459
I am still holding my Zcash for a long time beacause I expect that something huge will happen in the future. The usecase of this coins is very great and the chart is pretty amazing. It will bounce sooner or later, we only need a bullish market.
Activity: 236
If you have a solid investment and faith to make this prospect, a coin with all its good projects will rise in all sorts.

The price of ZCash has risen a lot recently. It is on course to $1000.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
If you have a solid investment and faith to make this prospect, a coin with all its good projects will rise in all sorts.
Pages:
Jump to: