Pages:
Author

Topic: Zcash price will go upto $1000 [Hold your coins] - page 6. (Read 15252 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Do you guys think when zcash' price will hit $2000 It's different point according to its graph.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Most trusted on the market is my project . It's gonna be almost a year from the time when.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
best strategy is always to hold  Cool
I cannot agree more on this, you are loser only when you sell.
The price of zcash as of now its already 300 dollars more and maybe the price will increase 1000 dollars soon maybe before the end of this year they hit that. But no one knows what will happen in the zcash in the next few months after.
I'm not sure this has, chance to happen.This is almost 3x up, an price struggling right now to stay as it is..
I think the price will not rise to $1000 soon. Maybe early next year.
This period is long and till then many things can happen, but maybe you're right maybe fresh blood come up in the meanwhile, and brings more funds..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The price of zcash as of now its already 300 dollars more and maybe the price will increase 1000 dollars soon maybe before the end of this year they hit that. But no one knows what will happen in the zcash in the next few months after.

I think the price will not rise to $1000 soon. Maybe early next year.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
best strategy is always to hold  Cool
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Just for fun though....

what are 5 good imaginary theories in which Zcash COULD go up to $700?   

If Zcash hits $700 that means Bitcoin is worth $10k or something.
So maybe in five or ten years from now?

Five or ten years for Bitcoin to become $10k? I think you maybe have missed the last few months.
$5k in the next 12 months IMO.
Activity: 779
Activity: 278
2019 will be very close to $ 1000 in the month of May . Until recently need to have patience .
So we need hold coin.
Activity: 434

Just for fun though....

If Zcash hits $700 that means Bitcoin is worth $10k or something.
So maybe in five or ten years from now?
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
This is the speculation sub-forum. Apparently no one is allowed to speculate eh?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
2019 will be very close to $ 1000 in the month of May . Until recently need to have patience .

.. but only if there is a 90% collapse in world economy that April
Activity: 252
Activity: 949
Merit: 517

Zcash price will go upto $1000 -  NOT IN MY LIFETIME

It depends on the general inflation.
Activity: 160

Zcash price will go upto $1000 -  NOT IN MY LIFETIME
Activity: 141
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL

Just for fun though....

Activity: 392
well learn from this fool, perfect example of a bs speculation
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
zec will be delist from polo if the market volume stay like this

Stop spreading such misinformation please. ZCash volume on Poloniex is very decent, and it will not be delisted anytime soon, if ever, and I think it that this last possibility is the most probable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I got some leaked news [cannot share the source] but believe me zcash going to up again.Just hold your coins or you will be regret.
Source tells zcash will go to atleast $700 or might be $1000 at the end of this year.

yes definitely, many coin ethusiast switch to mine other coin, zcash is now globally competitive. it has many users around the world and accross the world. if only i have my extra coin? i would invest it in there why? because I believe that zcash has a very great impact in the society,  but we should be careful, we dont know when does this coin might be dump, we need to secure our money too.
Pages:
Jump to: