Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 22. (Read 30331 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Just to clarify is Hashes/sec = Solutions/sec? I saw a post that was suggesting this but another was saying that Hashes/sec is half of Solutions/sec
Thanks

Yes, correct. However I have a feeling that will change something later.. I'm open for suggestions and will adapt when necessary.

Do you have a link to the GPU Miner? Or does the Nicehash miner include GPU already?

Soon (tm) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Just to clarify is Hashes/sec = Solutions/sec? I saw a post that was suggesting this but another was saying that Hashes/sec is half of Solutions/sec
Thanks

Yes, correct. However I have a feeling that will change something later.. I'm open for suggestions and will adapt when necessary.

Do you have a link to the GPU Miner? Or does the Nicehash miner include GPU already?
legendary
Thanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Thanks
legendary
Asia Pacific Node Added:

zec-apac.suprnova.cc:2142

let me know how your ping

EU & US node:

zec.suprnova.cc:2142
legendary
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Code:
[2016-10-23 15:39:39.176950][0x000031fc]: Speed [300 sec]: 1.92 H/s, 3.56667 Sol/s
emerge.emerge 7.76 1.96

Got this on my craptop.
Think I'll be mining using my CPU miner for this coin
legendary

How often is the zec@supernova website updated? I've been test mining for 10 min but it still shows 0 H/s for my worker

Thanks!

Every 10 seconds, you should see your hashrate almost instantly, make sure you're using the right username.worker/password combo.

Which miner are you using ? nheqminer is much, much faster than the zcash standalone miner

I just realised Im pointing my miner to zec.coinmine.pl:7007
I changed it now and its working fine thanks!

Smiley

Glad you got it working

How often is the zec@supernova website updated? I've been test mining for 10 min but it still shows 0 H/s for my worker

Thanks!

Every 10 seconds, you should see your hashrate almost instantly, make sure you're using the right username.worker/password combo.

Which miner are you using ? nheqminer is much, much faster than the zcash standalone miner

I just realised Im pointing my miner to zec.coinmine.pl:7007
I changed it now and its working fine thanks!
legendary

Thanks!

Thanks!
legendary
legendary
Wow seems I totally forgot to post a link here Smiley

However, the Pool is here:

https://zec.suprnova.cc

- Vardiff
- Full stratum support
- Dedicated ASIA, EU and US nodes
- 1 % fee
- Instant support @ IRC, Twitter or Mail
- DDoS protected

Miners and Instructions are on the Getting Started Page, test everything, once we switch to mainnet you can just leave everything like it is.
Pages:
Jump to: