Pages:
Author

Topic: Zebpay, simplest bitcoin wallet available now on Play Store - page 2. (Read 9049 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
I want to know why your app Zebpay Rates are Different then Current Price ?

At the moment rate feed is trying to maintain actual cost of buying bitcoins in India.

We are working on merchant profile where you will be able to setup your own price feed.

Regards,
Mahin

After installing this app on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S5282  , it showed error in this format :
----------------------------------
oops
something went wrong

please call us on our support number +1(940)2932729 or email to [email protected]

-----------------------------------

Do something ?

*** EDIT : I installed it suxessfully but dint get 50 INR why ?

The promotion has been stopped for now as i know

Then m gonna uninstall it

Wait i think the promotion is back on , i checked
confirm the Op first
Also the walelt is great for daily use in Indian forum , why would you un-install it Undecided
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

At the moment rate feed is trying to maintain actual cost of buying bitcoins in India.

We are working on merchant profile where you will be able to setup your own price feed.

Regards,
Mahin

After installing this app on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S5282  , it showed error in this format :
oops
something went wrong

please call us on our support number +1(940)2932729 or email to [email protected]

Do something ?

Then m gonna uninstall it
legendary
Just looking for peace

Regards,
Mahin

oops
something went wrong

Do something ?

Regards,
Mahin

oops
something went wrong

Do something ?  Also dint get 50 INR why ?
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com

Regards,
Mahin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Accepting Zebpay for DTH recharges with 30 rs discount on 300 rs

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-paytm-50-rs-worth-code-15-rs-25cb-code-962906

IF any one interested can pm me
legendary
Just looking for peace
its better to give 1$ not 50 rs

Thanks for reaching out with your question, we really appreciate it.
Actually this give away is India specific as we are launching a series of campaign targeting Indian market in coming months.
We will come up again with giveaways specific to other regions as well and that time give away will be different.

Regards

Hey! mahin
Saw the video on zebay blog
it was amazing Cheesy
You guys really had to work hard and got many problems but you came up just fine Smiley
legendary

Thanks for reaching out with your question, we really appreciate it.
Actually this give away is India specific as we are launching a series of campaign targeting Indian market in coming months.
We will come up again with giveaways specific to other regions as well and that time give away will be different.

Regards
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
i like to use ur service for mobile recharge ... but i have a doubt about using zebpay we wont get any problems using zebpay from Govt?

So you will really be providing mobile recharge and accepting btc on zebway wallet ? Cheesy
That's pretty cool idea
If i had a shop i could just place it like , MOBILE RECHARGE AVAILABLE and BITCOINS ACCEPTED
Would be so cool!
Anyways , your second customer Smiley

EDIT : just found your thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sell-zebpay-accepts-india-mobile-recharge-50-discount-882477

Thank you for appreciating me... ill do my best
legendary
Just looking for peace
i like to use ur service for mobile recharge ... but i have a doubt about using zebpay we wont get any problems using zebpay from Govt?

So you will really be providing mobile recharge and accepting btc on zebway wallet ? Cheesy
That's pretty cool idea
If i had a shop i could just place it like , MOBILE RECHARGE AVAILABLE and BITCOINS ACCEPTED
Would be so cool!
Anyways , your second customer Smiley

EDIT : just found your thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sell-zebpay-accepts-india-mobile-recharge-50-discount-882477
legendary

As long as you are not using it for any illegal purpose, you do not need to worry. The way you intend to use it is just like other mobile wallets, so IMHO it does not make any difference.

If you will provide mobile recharge service on zebpay, I will be your first customer Smiley

Regards
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
legendary

Yeah just got that
Thank you
Btw Just confirming
There is a limit of 5 person for whom we will get 1$ free reward right ?

1. New users only, they will get 50 INR
2. If you have invited them, you will get 25 INR  as invite claim upto 5 users shared across all giveaways.

Regards
legendary
Just looking for peace

Thanks for update. By the way, we may start invite program again for India in very near future along with a new feature Smiley I will send you an egg once we release it Tongue, Stay tuned !!!

Regards

That would be awesome but i doubt anyone in my friend circle will be left by then
But hey i can always start a campaign ,*Giving away 50 INR to join* Cheesy Cheesy

As promised, sent you an egg Wink

Also giveaway started again.

Regards

Yeah just got that
Thank you
Btw Just confirming
There is a limit of 5 person for whom we will get 1$ free reward right ?
legendary

Thanks for update. By the way, we may start invite program again for India in very near future along with a new feature Smiley I will send you an egg once we release it Tongue, Stay tuned !!!

Regards

That would be awesome but i doubt anyone in my friend circle will be left by then
But hey i can always start a campaign ,*Giving away 50 INR to join* Cheesy Cheesy

As promised, sent you an egg Wink

Also giveaway started again.

Regards
legendary
Just looking for peace
Hey! the wallet is pretty nice as i used it
I referred 2-3 friends and got my referal bonus , it was okay till now
but today i open the wallet and then select my address to send 10016(out of 10116) bits to myself , the wallet shows your session has expired and thus a message was sent to me again and all was set up but now the balance is gone .
i will message you with my mobile details on  [email protected]

If your session is expired app must ask you for re verification of mobile number. That should be an automatic process. Please send across your details and I will look into it. Session can expire for various reasons and I will have to look into it.

Edit : As  a quick fix, re installing app should surely resolve this issue. 

Regards

That's not an issue , since i wasn't able to use the app for 3-4 days so it's a good thing that session Expired but am saying is My balance (10116 Bits) dissappeared after session refresh

EDIT : Got it fixed , was just going to Re-install the wallet but the balance appeared again on it's own , I think i'll just keep the balance here , never know when it can be useful Wink

Regards

legendary
Hey! the wallet is pretty nice as i used it
I referred 2-3 friends and got my referal bonus , it was okay till now
but today i open the wallet and then select my address to send 10016(out of 10116) bits to myself , the wallet shows your session has expired and thus a message was sent to me again and all was set up but now the balance is gone .
i will message you with my mobile details on  [email protected]

If your session is expired app must ask you for re verification of mobile number. That should be an automatic process. Please send across your details and I will look into it. Session can expire for various reasons and I will have to look into it.

Edit : As  a quick fix, re installing app should surely resolve this issue. 

Regards

That's not an issue , since i wasn't able to use the app for 3-4 days so it's a good thing that session Expired but am saying is My balance (10116 Bits) dissappeared after session refresh

EDIT : Got it fixed , was just going to Re-install the wallet but the balance appeared again on it's own , I think i'll just keep the balance here , never know when it can be useful Wink

Regards
i earned total 30$ worth bits from this just reffer system and other gud wallet

I hope you will spread bitcoins to more and more people Smiley

Regards

ya i tell about bitcoins to my all friends
Pages:
Jump to: